trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by northland10 »

This is not in any sense an apology for Hitler, but Hitler had much stronger skills than Trump, which is probably a really good thing for us now. Hitler knew how to control the message and find the people with the talent to do what he needed. All the physical ailments Hitler had, you never saw and even if you did briefly, it would never be mentioned by him, ever. All propaganda would be pointed far away from any failures that Hitler had. No whining, no excuses.

He also practiced his speeches and every movement endlessly.

I assume Trump just adores the visuals of the Nuremberg rallies.
101010 :towel:
optimusprime

Post by optimusprime »

:lol: :lol: :lol: This is just the latest SCAM by Trump to have those MORONS who believe in him to send him money. Advancing meritorious claims is NOT the goal of the lawsuit. Even law students know the class action lawsuit is pretty much DEVOID of any serious legal merit.

This is the latest of a million examples of Trump conning and defrauding folks. So any pa-IDIOT still falling for his mindless grifting DESERVES to be screwed. And I don’t give a F if these stupid mofos sign over the deed to their personal residence to “help” Trump. I hope he busts their stupid Alpha Sierra Sierras for every penny they’ve got.....Phuck ‘em
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

northland10 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:14 pm This is not in any sense an apology for Hitler, but Hitler had much stronger skills than Trump, which is probably a really good thing for us now. Hitler knew how to control the message and find the people with the talent to do what he needed. All the physical ailments Hitler had, you never saw and even if you did briefly, it would never be mentioned by him, ever. All propaganda would be pointed far away from any failures that Hitler had. No whining, no excuses.

He also practiced his speeches and every movement endlessly.

I assume Trump just adores the visuals of the Nuremberg rallies.
He loves them. and military parades and lockng people up and tossing the key
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Lani

Post by Lani »

And propaganda. He loves it and spreads it with joy. Look at all the stupid conspiracy theories moving though his admirers. We can laff, but it's harming our right to vote, limiting education, and encouraging violence. He continues to hold on to power - controlling the GOP for example.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Many years ago his first ex-wife said Trump kept a copy of Hitler's speeches on his bedside table.
"Last April, perhaps in a surge of Czech nationalism, Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler's collected speeches, My New Order, which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed ... Hitler's speeches, from his earliest days up through the Phony War of 1939, reveal his extraordinary ability as a master propagandist," Marie Brenner wrote.

Hitler was one of history's most prolific orators, building a genocidal Nazi regime with speeches that bewitched audiences.

"He learned how to become a charismatic speaker, and people, for whatever reason, became enamored with him," Professor Bruce Loebs, who has taught a class called the Rhetoric of Hitler and Churchill for the past 46 years at Idaho State University, told Business Insider earlier this year.

:snippity:

In the Vanity Fair article, Ivana Trump told a friend that her husband's cousin, John Walter "clicks his heels and says, 'Heil Hitler," when visiting Trump's office.

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald- ... bed-2015-8
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

x-posted

maggots are waking up to the fundraising grift

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

This cartoon is supposed to be pro trump....

When you have to explain your illustration, you've failed.

https://grrrgraphics.com/donald-quixote/

Oh never mind.

I missed the other thread.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

trump was pissed big-time when SCOTUS refused to take the TX case against Biden's election but apparently he was especially pissed at Kavanaugh for not siding with him.

I'm posting the Yahoo link because I've used up all my Business Insider passes for the month.

https://news.yahoo.com/saved-life-trump ... 54699.html
'I saved his life': Trump criticized Brett Kavanaugh after the Supreme Court threw out an election-fraud lawsuit, book says
The court's rejection infuriated Trump, who was particularly upset with Justice Brett Kavanaugh, according to the book.

"Where would he be without me?" Trump said, according to the book. "I saved his life. He wouldn't even be in a law firm. Who would have had him? Nobody. Totally disgraced. Only I saved him."
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

"I saved him."

Uh, he was a sitting judge on the DC Circuit with life tenure, you fucking simpleton.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

fierceredpanda wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:02 am "I saved him."

Uh, he was a sitting judge on the DC Circuit with life tenure, you fucking simpleton.
I'm sure that's not what he's really talking about. No one really knows who paid off Kavanaugh's debts.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

Trump Org. CFO Weisselberg Terminated From Leadership Role At Trump Golf Resort
Trump Organization chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg, who was indicted for tax crimes along with the Trump Organization itself last week, has been terminated as a director of one of ex-President Donald Trump’s golf clubs.

A filing by Companies House, the U.K.’s business registrar, shows that Weisselberg was terminated from his spot at Trump International Golf Club Scotland on Wednesday.

He is also no longer a “person with significant control” of the resort, according to a separate filing.

Weisselberg’s termination came less than a week after a Manhattan grand jury handed him and the Trump Organization a criminal indictment for an alleged tax evasion scheme in which the executive would receive untaxed perks, including leases on Mercedes Benz cars and rent at a luxury building in New York.

Prosecutors have been trying to get Weisselberg, who has pleaded not guilty, to flip on Trump. The company has also pleaded not guilty.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trum ... olf-resort

Wonder why? :whistle:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:49 pm

I'm sure that's not what he's really talking about. No one really knows who paid off Kavanaugh's debts.
t the very least he's saying that the guy should have been a public defender in Iowa until I saved his life.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

George Conway got a copy of the Bender book and tweeting quotes, :popcorn:
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:49 pm

Which wouldn't have mattered anyway, because he was a judge with lifetime tenure.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

MsDaisy wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:24 pm Trump Org. CFO Weisselberg Terminated From Leadership Role At Trump Golf Resort
Trump Organization chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg, who was indicted for tax crimes along with the Trump Organization itself last week, has been terminated as a director of one of ex-President Donald Trump’s golf clubs.

A filing by Companies House, the U.K.’s business registrar, shows that Weisselberg was terminated from his spot at Trump International Golf Club Scotland on Wednesday.

He is also no longer a “person with significant control” of the resort, according to a separate filing.

Weisselberg’s termination came less than a week after a Manhattan grand jury handed him and the Trump Organization a criminal indictment for an alleged tax evasion scheme in which the executive would receive untaxed perks, including leases on Mercedes Benz cars and rent at a luxury building in New York.

Prosecutors have been trying to get Weisselberg, who has pleaded not guilty, to flip on Trump. The company has also pleaded not guilty.

Maybe the UK business registrar could take a look at this resort's taxes?
Largo al factotum.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Cutting Weiselburg out makes sure he cant walk in and give the police the whole account book.
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Jim Acosta/CNN says TFG will speak at CPAC. Played a couple of clips of TFG hugging the flag at prior conferences and then he pleaded to the audience to hide the flags folks. Acosta's dry wit on the weekend broadcasts is really growing on me.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Acosta: Comparing Trump to a clown is most definitely an insult to clowns. He’s more like one of those mask hating customers at the grocery store. You’ve seen them. A Karen…
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Gregg wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:37 am
Volkonski wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:39 am
Trump Bedminster
The Walmart White House
:rotflmao:
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

This is something Trump will never understand. Everything to him is transactional. Trump put him on SCOTUS so Trump deserves absolute loyalty. The rest is Trump's attempt to explain away loyalty, albeit really f****** badly.

Funny how his transactional behavior does not go 2 ways. People could help Trump and he sees no reason for his loyalty. It is all about him.
101010 :towel:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

zekeb wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:23 pm
MsDaisy wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:24 pm Trump Org. CFO Weisselberg Terminated From Leadership Role At Trump Golf Resort

Maybe the UK business registrar could take a look at this resort's taxes?

The UK has a law that allows the government to force someone to disclose the source of the funds used to buy a business. Its a tool to try to prevent criminals from laundering their ill-gotten gains by purchasing legitimate businesses. A while back, some officials in Scotland (I believe it was Scotland) were trying to invoke that law with regard to Trump's golf course. It never happened. Maybe with the indictments in the last couple of weeks, the issue will be revisited.
Lani

Post by Lani »

Kendra wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:29 pm George Conway got a copy of the Bender book and tweeting quotes, :popcorn:
Here's the thread:

And here's the Thread Reader: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1413 ... 1625977429
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

George Conway describing his wife. That's some glass house he lives in.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Lots more at the link. :roll:
filly

Post by filly »

p0rtia wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:15 am George Conway describing his wife. That's some glass house he lives in.
Total agreement here. I read his tweets because he is smart, quick witted and very knowledgeable about things that interest me. His wife's enabling is his fatal flaw.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”