trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Notaperson

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by Notaperson »

slq wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:52 pm Any other non-twitter folks who are having trouble accessing twitter? I get "something went wrong" when I click on the patriottakes link above, when I try to go directly to the site, and am having the same problem when I try to go to other twitter folks I sometimes look at.
I'm not on Twitter myself, but the link works fine for me.

I do see that "something sent wrong" message now and then, and never know what causes it.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

slq wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:52 pm Any other non-twitter folks who are having trouble accessing twitter? I get "something went wrong" when I click on the patriottakes link above, when I try to go directly to the site, and am having the same problem when I try to go to other twitter folks I sometimes look at.
Yes, same problem here.
Jim

Post by Jim »

Notaperson wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:13 pm
I'm not on Twitter myself, but the link works fine for me.

I do see that "something sent wrong" message now and then, and never know what causes it.
Same here...I've found that hitting the retry key in Twitter is useless, but using the reload button on the browser will bring it up eventually. I use Firefox browser.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

For someone with better tracking skills than me GETTR appears to be a product of Gettr Inc aka Chainnov Inc. They have another product listed, GETOME, that may well be just an alternative name for Gettr. From GETOME there are links to Gnews Media that is linked to Miles Guo, aka Guo Wengui a Chinese exile who has several pseudonyms. Guo’s Gnews and Gtv are linked to Steve Bannon who was arrested while on Guo’s yacht last year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guo_Wengui
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

former impotus bemoaning his former border fence, it's the end of the USA

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

haha. That freezes out all the rest and then he will be weaker and more pathetic
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:o censored by Faux News!

Farron Cousins presents...
(perhaps view only the first minute or so)

LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Inhofe wrote an opinion piece for Washington Post.

When Biden declares ‘independence’ from covid on July 4, he owes more credit to Donald Trump
When President Biden declares the United States’ “independence” from the covid-19 pandemic on July 4, he should give credit where it’s due: former president Donald Trump and the Trump administration program that made it possible, Operation Warp Speed — which gave us the world’s most effective coronavirus vaccines in record time.

In March 2020, life as we knew it abruptly stopped — no church, no family gatherings, no restaurants, no movies, no offices, no sports … and nowhere to go. The pandemic has been devastating. Too many died, and even more fell ill. Within two weeks after a pandemic was declared, more than 54 million American children were out of school, and 30.3 million Americans filed for unemployment in the month that followed.
At the time, few believed life could return to normal without a vaccine — and even fewer believed that a vaccine would soon be available. Yet President Trump knew that the United States couldn’t afford to wait. His administration established Operation Warp Speed, charged it with making a vaccine available by the end of 2020, and appointed the exceptionally capable Gen. Gustave Perna to run the logistics effort.
The Operation Warp Speed approach was straightforward yet unprecedented: Warp Speed invested in five vaccine candidates and contracted to buy a sixth. Previous research into coronaviruses enabled vaccine trial phases to be condensed, and 30,000-person Phase III trials commenced within months. Finally, as the vaccines were being tested, Warp Speed ramped up production and distribution plans, so vaccines would be available and ready to ship as soon as they were emergency-approved by the Food and Drug Administration.

Despite this brilliant strategy, many Democrats didn’t believe that Operation Warp Speed would succeed — and, worse, cast doubt on the viability, safety and efficacy of vaccines.

NBC News ran a “fact check” in which doctors said the Trump administration would need a “miracle” to deliver a vaccine by the end of 2020. Ahead of the election, Democrats repeatedly raised concerns about the vaccine development process. Kamala D. Harris, then a U.S. senator, insinuated that President Trump would personally order the vaccine approvals rather than leaving it to scientists, because scientists “will be muzzled, they will be suppressed, they will be sidelined, because [Trump is] looking at an election coming up in less than 60 days.” This was a blatant conspiracy theory, and utterly wrong.*

Perna testified before the Senate Armed Services Committee in June 2020 that if a vaccine were approved by the end of that year, his team would be ready to distribute it immediately. That’s exactly what happened. The FDA approved the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine on the night of Friday, Dec. 11, and the first shots were administered the morning of Monday, Dec. 14. In the months that followed, as production scaled up, Warp Speed delivered safe, effective vaccines as it produced them, effectively moving doses from conveyor belts to states for distribution within days.

By May 2021, the United States had a widely available vaccine surplus, thanks to Operation Warp Speed. Today, any qualifying American who wants a vaccine can simply walk into their local pharmacy and receive, free, the most effective coronavirus vaccines in the world. As a result, reports of new covid-19 cases per day have dropped by almost 95 percent since January, even as more transmissible variants have emerged.

Yet rather than celebrating Operation Warp Speed as a national achievement, the Biden administration renamed it. Jen Psaki, Biden’s press secretary, tweeted, “OWS is the Trump team’s name for their program. We are phasing in a new structure, which will have a different name than OWS.” They also replaced its senior scientific adviser and claimed Warp Speed’s long-standing distribution benchmarks as their own successes. The Biden administration is doing exactly what Vice President Harris falsely accused President Trump of doing last year: politicizing the vaccine program.

President Biden must correct this by honoring all the men and women behind Operation Warp Speed, and thank them for their unprecedented, lifesaving work — especially Perna, who retired Friday. Biden should also acknowledge Trump’s foresight in launching Warp Speed. Ending the covid-19 pandemic is not a partisan matter, and those who have brought us close to that goal deserve the United States’ heartfelt thanks.
*Trump did exactly that.

This is beyond absurd.

Inhofe wrote this 3 days after (published 4 days after) a very damning book is published about the Trump administration's complete incompetence in dealing with the pandemic.

But it's the Dems who politicized the pandemic? Really? Trump kept lying to Americans about the seriousness of the pandemic. Trump wanted to wear a superman t-shirt as he left the hospital. Trump told us to not be afraid of covid. Trump told us masks weren't necessary. Trump told us to not trust scientists. Trump even told us to drink bleach. And Trump attempted to bully the FDA to give emergency approval of vaccines before the election on Nov 3.

I think Inhofe forgets that Germany gave us the first vaccine.

Research has shown that the vast majority of covid deaths could have been avoided if people wore masks and followed CDC guidelines. Trump told us to not trust the CDC.

And it was Biden that used the Defense Production Act to speed up the production of vaccines. Trump could have done that, but refused to do so in his remaining 5 weeks in office.

Inhof, stop doing what you're whining about ... politicizing the pandemic.

ETA: I guess I should read Nightmare Scenario since Inhofe is trying to do this kind of damage control.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

trump invented the vaccine. trump invented treatment using a 7% chlorine solution injected IV. trump caught the crud just to show us how contagious it can be when not wearing a mask.
Largo al factotum.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Awwww, sorry to spoil everybody's weekend. :towel:

Sarasota.JPG
Sarasota.JPG (97.02 KiB) Viewed 2344 times

It's on Rumble. 377,045 watching now.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Part of the "Dan Scavino trying to make an unimpressive crowd look like MEEELIONS!!" collection.

Hic sunt dracones
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

I saw this on Facebook and had to share!
Attachments
CC3D9D3F-5102-41DB-B3EB-9142194FC612.jpeg
CC3D9D3F-5102-41DB-B3EB-9142194FC612.jpeg (182.99 KiB) Viewed 2302 times
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

The fireworks are kinda wimpy .. and bad soundtrack. :nope:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

neonzx wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:09 pm The fireworks are kinda wimpy .. and bad soundtrack. :nope:
And now YMCA. :ymca:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:doh: :brickwallsmall: Don jr - I didn't last ten seconds :blackeye:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

We are done watching the disgraced, impeached loser for a lifetime. Congrats to anyone who can even stand to hear the criminal whiny snowflake.

MeidasTouch.com @MeidasTouch 1h
There is a plane flying above Trump and his rally that says LOSER-PALOOZA. For those asking: yes we did that.
Show this thread

Palmer Report @PalmerReport 1h
It’s pouring rain at Trump’s event tonight, Ron DeSantis refused to show up, and a plane is flying a banner overhead that says “Loser-palooza.” Also, Trump is going to prison.

Just in: The LOSER-PALOOZA footage:

Jan Wolfe @JanNWolfe 1h

Notably, Trump at his rally conceded the core facts of the criminal case are true.

Trump specifically mentioned Weisselberg's car lease, apartment, and tuition payments.

He then asserted that "every company" does "fringe benefits" but he was singled out for prosecution.

Foggy's pal Amy Kremer loved it.

Foggy might already be past Cobb County on the way to Huntsville, but if not here's where he might be tomorrow:

Kremer 4th.JPG
Kremer 4th.JPG (96.8 KiB) Viewed 2256 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:lol:
The new circus comes to town: fiery support for Donald Trump at rain-soaked Florida rally

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... rida-rally
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:46 am :lol:
The new circus comes to town: fiery support for Donald Trump at rain-soaked Florida rally

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... rida-rally
This photo cracked me up. Did nobody notice the name was upside down?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Did anyone see see coverage of the supposed fund raising for Surfside victims? Can we find a reporter who will follow up on that, and if they did raise fuds, make sure it was turned over?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Trump moving into his Evita stage. Seriously who talks like this? “Their arms are outstretched, they cry over the RIGGED ELECTION” Rolling on the floor laughingRolling on the floor laughingRolling on the floor laughing it’s a convergence with the mcnaughton paintings.
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

"45,000 people" is off by about an order of magnitude, yes?
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

chancery wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:53 pm "45,000 people" is off by about an order of magnitude, yes?
Yeah, most likely. But I'm a bit disappointed with journalist reports which only use the word "thousands" without actually giving an estimate of how many thousands. :roll:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I did an estimate of that Dan Scavino photo above by counting how many people down on the right hand side (about 24) and picking a point in the middle and counting across (30 or so) I'd estimate that there's 600 to 800 people in that shot. That's with him trying to make it look bigger of course

So, and also the fact there want much of an overflowing crowd in that Mediastouch video, I'd say maybe 2000 people at the rally. The Media is also trying to inflate the numbers as they want to keep the Trump eyeballs going for as long as possible.
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Pro-trumper quickly whipping his phone camera around. Yeah, not 45k

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”