trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Slim Cognito »

:callonme:

I think mine was direct deposited within the week.

It's not like we had mail service.
May the bridges I burn light my way.

ImageImageImage x5
Volkonski
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Volkonski »

Our home was flooded by hurricane Harvey. I reported our recovery step by step on Oldbow.

We had Federal flood insurance. Immediately after we filed our claim we got a several hundred dollar check for immediate expenses from FEMA. After a FEMA inspection of our house we filed a detailed list of damages. We soon got a high 5 figure payment which pretty much covered our losses.

These $750 payments are just step 1.

I do not know what folk w/o flood insurance will get but these first emergency payments are just that. A first payment.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

trump spawn

Post by Frater I*I »

p0rtia wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 9:03 pm :snippity:

Fuck Hannity to hell and back.
Damn I absolutely love how the Fogbelle's profanity has increase over the last few years...

The Aviation Mechanic and Marine Infantryman in me APPORVES!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️🥥🌴✅

trump spawn

Post by poplove »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 11:44 pm

Damn I absolutely love how the Fogbelle's profanity has increase over the last few years...

The Aviation Mechanic and Marine Infantryman in me APPORVES!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I dropped the f-bomb in front of some car mechanics the other day and apologized. Told them I was in the military, I speak sergeant. They were all younger guys and they just laughed. :biggrin:
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

trump spawn

Post by Mr brolin »

poplove wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2024 1:03 am
Frater I*I wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 11:44 pm

I dropped the f-bomb in front of some car mechanics the other day and apologized. Told them I was in the military, I speak sergeant. They were all younger guys and they just laughed. :biggrin:
I picked up the habit, when in the UK, after hearing a colleague, of compounding...... So much more satisfying and if used in frail company more easily laughed off...... "ShitFuckTossWankBollocks" works particularly well if you have just hit the thumb with the hammer and are doing the Sweary Dance Of Owie.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Slim Cognito »

The swearie dance of owie. Ima steal that

There's a scene in the Long Kiss goodnight, after Gina Davis' character's amnesia passes and She reverts back to her let's say original rough persona. Samuel L Jackson then states, " You used to be like, phooey, I burnt the muffins. Now you walk into a bar and 10 minutes later sailors come running out."

I always related to that scene.

* And, yes, it was a rip off of the Bourne Identity.

ImageImageImage x5
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

trump spawn

Post by Frater I*I »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2024 8:03 am The swearie dance of owie. Ima steal that

There's a scene in the Long Kiss goodnight, after Gina Davis' character's amnesia passes and She reverts back to her let's say original rough persona. Samuel L Jackson then states, " You used to be like, phooey, I burnt the muffins. Now you walk into a bar and 10 minutes later sailors come running out."

I was gonna quote that bit in my original post, but I was wine silly and thought I'd screw it up... :lol:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Slim Cognito »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2024 12:21 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2024 8:03 am The swearie dance of owie. Ima steal that

I was gonna quote that bit in my original post, but I was wine silly and thought I'd screw it up... :lol:
I relate to that as well.

ImageImageImage x5
sad-cafe

trump spawn

Post by sad-cafe »

fuck all the trumps
p0rtia

trump spawn

Post by p0rtia »

Seconded.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”