trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

sad-cafe wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 4:31 pm OMG

Please tell me she has no kids...
The wiki says she has one child. Poor kid.
sad-cafe

trump spawn

Post by sad-cafe »

is it Gavin's?

Gawd how did he ever marry that heffer?
MN-Skeptic

trump spawn

Post by MN-Skeptic »

When I look at her, the only word that comes to mind is garish. I’m sure she thinks her looks and her clothes are fantastic, but they just make me cringe.
Tim Walz’ Golden Rule: Mind your own damn business!
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

According to Wiki she has a son, born October 4, 2006. So he would be 17 now. No other details or his name are given.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimberly_Guilfoyle
On May 27, 2006, in Barbados, Guilfoyle married furniture heir Eric Villency. On October 4, 2006, Guilfoyle gave birth to their son. Guilfoyle and Villency divorced in November 2009.
Hic sunt dracones
Rolodex

trump spawn

Post by Rolodex »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 4:51 pm When I look at her, the only word that comes to mind is garish. I’m sure she thinks her looks and her clothes are fantastic, but they just make me cringe.
All the women I see pictures of at MaL have a cringe aesthetic. It's specific and...cringe.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
pipistrelle

trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

Looked right to me as well.
sad-cafe

trump spawn

Post by sad-cafe »

Suranis wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 4:52 pm

According to Wiki she has a son, born October 4, 2006. So he would be 17 now. No other details or his name are given.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimberly_Guilfoyle
On May 27, 2006, in Barbados, Guilfoyle married furniture heir Eric Villency. On October 4, 2006, Guilfoyle gave birth to their son. Guilfoyle and Villency divorced in November 2009.
so she was hella pg when she married him. WOW she goes for the guys she thinks have money. Just like her soon to be step-in-law mommy
neonzx

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

I liked her better when she was trying to sell me steaks.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

Rolodex wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 4:52 pm
MN-Skeptic wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 4:51 pm When I look at her, the only word that comes to mind is garish. I’m sure she thinks her looks and her clothes are fantastic, but they just make me cringe.
All the women I see pictures of at MaL have a cringe aesthetic. It's specific and...cringe.
The term you are looking for is of course

W.E.I.R.D
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

trump spawn

Post by Maybenaut »

She graduated from USF School of Law the year i started.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

trump spawn

Post by northland10 »

sugar magnolia wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 4:18 pm Other than the overall stiffness and general look-at-me puffery, I don't see what she is doing "wrong" when making the sign of the cross and I'm a cradle Catholic. I have no idea how devout she might be, but she is Catholic. My dad always crossed himself in a very precise and formal way too, but without the self-aggrandizing attitude she has. She makes my skin crawl anyway.
Yeah. I don't see that she did it "wrong," but doing that as part of a political speech was for show and nothing else. That part annoys me, verily.

Full disclosure: I am not ROMAN Catholic, but Episcopalians also use the sign of the cross early and often (and for me, often more than others in the congregation except on the Benedictus/Blessed Is He part of the Sanctus as my arms and hands are sort of busy with a keyboard instrument at that moment). We are probably not as exacting as the Roman Catholics are.
101010 :towel:
pipistrelle

trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

northland10 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 7:05 pm
sugar magnolia wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 4:18 pm Other than the overall stiffness and general look-at-me puffery, I don't see what she is doing "wrong" when making the sign of the cross and I'm a cradle Catholic. I have no idea how devout she might be, but she is Catholic. My dad always crossed himself in a very precise and formal way too, but without the self-aggrandizing attitude she has. She makes my skin crawl anyway.
Yeah. I don't see that she did it "wrong," but doing that as part of a political speech was for show and nothing else. That part annoys me, verily.

Full disclosure: I am not ROMAN Catholic, but Episcopalians also use the sign of the cross early and often (and for me, often more than others in the congregation except on the Benedictus/Blessed Is He part of the Sanctus as my arms and hands are sort of busy with a keyboard instrument at that moment). We are probably not as exacting as the Roman Catholics are.
Off Topic
I thought you were going to say as a prayer that nothing goes wrong in the piece. :biggrin:
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 3012097704
@EricTrump: "6 weeks ago, they were laughing at Harris. They were laughing at Kamala. Then all of the sudden, the convention happens and she may as well be the modern day Margaret Thatcher. That's what the media does. I'm not surprised that she's failing…”
Video at link.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 7549533403

Video at link. Note: it was early, but Casie asked about I don't remember what salient point, but Lara made the I haven't seen that report note. Surprise.
Dr. Ken

trump spawn

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
neonzx

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

The apples don't fall far from the tree.
Dr. Ken

trump spawn

Post by Dr. Ken »

What's with jrs lisp?

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
RTH10260

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

Kushner’s Fund Has Reaped Millions in Fees, but So Far Returned No Profits
The son-in-law of former President Donald J. Trump has said he has intentionally moved slowly to invest investors’ money, which came primarily from foreign entities.

By Eric Lipton Reporting from Washington
Sept. 25, 2024

The private equity firm run by Jared Kushner, the son-in-law of former President Donald J. Trump, has been paid at least $112 million in fees since 2021 by Saudi Arabia and other foreign investors, even though as of July it had not yet returned any profits to the governments largely bankrolling the firm.

Those are among the findings of a Senate Finance Committee inquiry into the operations of Affinity Partners, the Miami-based firm Mr. Kushner set up.

The committee opened an investigation this spring in response to reporting in The New York Times examining the firm’s first three years of work.

Senator Ron Wyden, Democrat of Oregon, the committee’s chairman, said the new information had only deepened his concerns that Mr. Kushner’s firm creates conflicts of interest, particularly with his father-in-law running for re-election.

Mr. Wyden asked why Affinity Partners had not “distributed a penny of earnings back to clients,” and suggested that perhaps it was set up primarily as a way for foreign entities to pay the Kushners rather than a typical fund in which partners reap the returns of deployed capital.

“Affinity’s investors may not be motivated by commercial considerations but rather the opportunity to funnel foreign government money to members of President Trump’s family, namely Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump,” Mr. Wyden wrote in a letter to Affinity this week, asking two dozen questions.

Mr. Kushner, in interviews with The Times, acknowledged that his firm had moved slowly at first to invest the $3 billion it had collected from its investors since it formed in 2021. He said that was, in part, because a flood of venture capital moving into markets made it difficult initially to find attractive deals. That meant a delay in generating profits to return money to his investors.

In a statement, Affinity called the response from Mr. Wyden a political move. The firm said it had followed all federal laws and ethics rules and added that a delay by a private equity firm in returning profits to investors was not unusual.

“Partisan politics aside, Affinity Partners is an S.E.C.-registered investment firm that has always acted appropriately and any suggestion to the contrary is false,” Chad Mizelle, Affinity Partners’s chief legal officer, said in a statement. “We are fortunate to have the support of some of the world’s most sophisticated investors and work hard on their behalf every day.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/09/25/us/p ... rabia.html
Dave from down under

trump spawn

Post by Dave from down under »

If Donnie loses then the investors will want to see $$$$ back if there is to be no political influence
sad-cafe

trump spawn

Post by sad-cafe »

Jr ain't marrying that vagina and after donOLD loses the election -she will disappear looking for her new sugar daddy
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by AndyinPA »

I absolutely agree. I have thought that for a long time.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Video of Eric spewing his venom on Hannity at the link.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 3872827203
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

I wouldn't watch a video of Venom eating Eric, if it was on Truth Social.
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 3:14 pm Video of Eric spewing his venom on Hannity at the link.

Eric does not like that NYC is filling hotels with immigrants, rather than chosing the T brand :twisted: He seems to want Kamala Harris to fill storm victims into them :brickwallsmall: And he goes on a rant that Harris is offering victims an emergency assistance of $750 and thinks this will not even replace their lost TV :brickwallsmall: It's not about the assets, dimhead, it's about survival, a thing your familiy still needs to expierience :mad: Then goes on to rant about $200 million that the US sent to Ukraine for their "children to play in the treenches and kill each other with AK47" :cantlook: :brickwallsmall: Then drops back to olden times when the US sent "billions" to Pakistan and the country would not leak where Usama Bin Laden was living. :brickwallsmall: Like if that money would help todays storm victims.

All the ranting while Faux News is showing pictures of the deluge with homes floating in the water. :doh:
RTH10260

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

this must be what Eric did view and now is ranting about on Hannity above:
Kendra wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 11:17 am https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 5286057295
Jesse Watters: “Over 200 Americans are dead after Hurricane Helene and the thousands of victims impacted have been disgracefully left behind. The Biden administration has blocked ongoing rescue operations and North Carolina is living in the dark ages because Joe Biden and Kamala Harris hate Elon Musk. FEMA is now out of money, because Joe Biden and Kamala spent over a billion dollars of FEMA cash on migrants. Illegals got luxury hotel rooms, but Kamala’s just tossing Helene victims $750 and heading back on the campaign trail. This must not meet her standard for giving extra resources- she only wants to do that based on equity.”
p0rtia

trump spawn

Post by p0rtia »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 8:36 pm
Kendra wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 3:14 pm Video of Eric spewing his venom on Hannity at the link.

Eric does not like that NYC is filling hotels with immigrants, rather than chosing the T brand :twisted: He seems to want Kamala Harris to fill storm victims into them :brickwallsmall: And he goes on a rant that Harris is offering victims an emergency assistance of $750 and thinks this will not even replace their lost TV :brickwallsmall: It's not about the assets, dimhead, it's about survival, a thing your familiy still needs to expierience :mad: Then goes on to rant about $200 million that the US sent to Ukraine for their "children to play in the treenches and kill each other with AK47" :cantlook: :brickwallsmall: Then drops back to olden times when the US sent "billions" to Pakistan and the country would not leak where Usama Bin Laden was living. :brickwallsmall: Like if that money would help todays storm victims.

All the ranting while Faux News is showing pictures of the deluge with homes floating in the water. :doh:
FTR, FEMA gives $700 (maybe $750 now) immediately to hurricane victims as soon as they file to meet immediate needs. Pretty much a question of fill out the form correctly. The repair/replacement $$ comes later after home visit. Ask me how I know. Ask Slim.

Fuck Hannity to hell and back.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”