Jesse Bailey Watters, FoxNews POS

These people suck. They are bad people.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Rule of thumb: double the per hour to get an approximate yearly salary. $20/hr is nowhere near six figures, more like $40k/yr.
Right Wing Cope @RightWingCope wrote: Jesse Waters thought $20 an hour at McDonalds was "six figures"
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:21 pm Rule of thumb: double the per hour to get an approximate yearly salary. $20/hr is nowhere near six figures, more like $40k/yr.
Right Wing Cope @RightWingCope wrote: Jesse Waters thought $20 an hour at McDonalds was "six figures"
A genius, he is.

ETA: On the brighter side, one can see that in America, it's very possible that even the dumbest individuals can make the big $$$$.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

$40,000 x 2 = $100,000+. Huh? Assuming that both parents working full time. Few, if any, Mickee Dee people have full time jobs there. No bennies whatsoever. No vacation. No sick leave. No health insurance. If a family of four they'd have to pay for childcare too. This guy has no clue.
Largo al factotum.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Well, he's paid not to have a clue. That's the idiot timeslot.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

It's unconstitutional for tfg to not be able to publicly attack individual jurors. :roll:
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Watters: They are threatening to throw the Republican nominee for president in jail for talking. I am not a lawyer… It’s unconstitutional
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

It would be constitutional if he were a lawyer?
Largo al factotum.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Fox would consider El Chapo in jail "merely for conducting business" if he were an American and a Republican.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 5286057295
Jesse Watters: “Over 200 Americans are dead after Hurricane Helene and the thousands of victims impacted have been disgracefully left behind. The Biden administration has blocked ongoing rescue operations and North Carolina is living in the dark ages because Joe Biden and Kamala Harris hate Elon Musk. FEMA is now out of money, because Joe Biden and Kamala spent over a billion dollars of FEMA cash on migrants. Illegals got luxury hotel rooms, but Kamala’s just tossing Helene victims $750 and heading back on the campaign trail. This must not meet her standard for giving extra resources- she only wants to do that based on equity.”
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

If one were to listen, and actually believe, these whack jobs, it appears Kamala Harris is the most powerful vice president in the history of the country.
May the bridges I burn light my way.

ImageImageImage x5
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 1:04 pm If one were to listen, and actually believe, these whack jobs, it appears Kamala Harris is the most powerful vice president in the history of the country.
Of course she isn't...

That was DIck Cheney...you know the guy who shots someone in the face and that's guy apologizes to him for getting in the way...

I'll come in again... :bag:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”