Assault on the Capitol (DC)

Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

I bet there's a high correlation between MLM folks and MAGA. They both believe tissue paper lies.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

MLM is the last resort for those unable to work with others. They're such hardheads, they don't last long in regular employment. But it's never their fault. It's everyone else that's wrong.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

bill_g wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:33 am MLM is the last resort for those unable to work with others. They're such hardheads, they don't last long in regular employment. But it's never their fault. It's everyone else that's wrong.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trump_Network
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... adda0&ei=9
A fundraising event for Jan. 6 defendants, which had been scheduled to take place this week at Donald Trump’s golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey, has been postponed indefinitely.

Dubbed the “J6 Awards Gala,” the event was initially scheduled for Thursday, but its website now lists the event as postponed and its location as “undetermined.”

The event had been touted as a celebration of Jan. 6 defendants and a fundraiser for their legal fees. Tickets ranged from $1,500 per person for general admission to $50,000 for a “platinum table” for 12 at the VIP reception. Trump was listed as an “invited speaker” but was not expected to attend.

:?: :?: They have it as a list of "Attendee's" Should that be attendees? :think: :confuzzled:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Kendra wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 2:40 pm
:?: :?: They have it as a list of "Attendee's" Should that be attendees? :think: :confuzzled:
I believe the word is "marks".
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Join us for an unforgettable evening at the J6 Awards Gala, where we will honor and celebrate the twenty defendants who contributed to the powerful "Justice For All" song. :snippity:
Sounds pretty forgettable if it isn't happenening.

:popcorn:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 6:36 pm
Kendra wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 2:40 pm
I believe the word is "marks".
:biggrin: ;) :lol:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

In nature they are referred to as prey.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

:thumbsup:
bill_g wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:02 pm In nature they are referred to as prey.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump FORCED to CANCEL His Big Event at LAST MINUTE

MeidasTouch
4 Sept 2024 Legal AF Podcast

Trump was just about to host at his golf course a FUNDRAISING GALA for some of the MOST VIOLENT JAN6 criminals just days before his debate against VP Harris, including a band of his fellow criminals Rudy Giuliani and Peter Navarro and co-hosted by the wife of one of the most violent convicted insurrectionists. Find out from Michael Popok why Trump canceled the event at the last minute

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Flatpoint High wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:33 pm :thumbsup:
bill_g wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:02 pm In nature they are referred to as prey.
I just call them dumb ass
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Suckers
ImageImageImage x5
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 10:49 pmSuckers
And don't forget losers....

I want my two years back...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https:// www.facebook.com/meidastouch/posts/pfbi ... YQKQuPbrnl
🚨BREAKING: Donald Trump’s Bedminster golf club hosted a convicted Jan. 6 rioter and alleged Nazi sympathizer twice this summer. He was celebrated, gave speeches, and at one event, Trump sent a video calling the attendees “amazing patriots.” At the other, the insurrectionist won an award.
FB link won't embed, so broke the linky.
DrIrvingFinegarten

Post by DrIrvingFinegarten »

A talking point I keep hearing is that the Capitol Pllice fired tear gas rubber bullets and flashbangs on the crowd, which only turned violent after that happened.

I’m pretty sure tear gas does not make people more violent or aggressive and has the opposite effect.

I can’t find any fact check of that claim and I just told someone it didn’t happen.
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Oops. A prison accidentally let out a J6er before his sentence was complete.

Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

There is nothing you can say to them that they will believe

A quick google says:
In addition to physical effects, CS can also cause intense fear, panic, and cognitive disorientation. Like CN, CS is more effective on those areas of the skin that are moist and is vir- tually ineffective on animals.

Of course the insurrection supporters and other similar criminals would not bother to read, or if they did believe:

https://www.ojp.gov/pdffiles/162358.pdf

Because.gov
And because they are nutz.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Yeah, the peaceful protestors who showed up with bear spray, zip ties, guns, poles, etc. They weren't going to harm anyone.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Here is a quote from the US Senate report on January 6rh. USCP did not have flash bang or anything of the kind. Most of them didn't even have basic self protective equipment.
USCP leadership also failed to provide front-line officers with effective protective
equipment or training. Although USCP activated seven specialty Civil Disturbance Unit
(“CDU”) platoons in advance of the Joint Session, only four of those platoons were outfitted
with special protective equipment, including helmets, hardened plastic armor, and shields. The
many other USCP officers who fought to defend the Capitol were left to do so in their daily
uniforms. Many of those front-line officers had not received training in basic civil disturbance
tactics since their initial Recruit Officer Class training. While some CDU officers were issued
special protective equipment, the platoons were not authorized to wear the equipment at the
beginning of their shifts. Instead, USCP staged equipment on buses near the Capitol. In at least
one instance, when the platoon attempted to retrieve the equipment, the bus was locked, leaving
the platoon without access to this critical equipment. USCP also failed to provide equipment training to support the CDU platoons and did not authorize CDU platoons to use all available
less-than-lethal munitions, which could have enhanced officers’ ability to push back rioters.
"It actually doesn't take much to be considered a difficult woman. That's why there are so many of us."

--Jane Goodall
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I believe they weren't even allowed to. One of the things that leads to some conclusions about the hoped for outcome.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 5:03 pm I believe they weren't even allowed to. One of the things that leads to some conclusions about the hoped for outcome.
I am convinced Sund was a Trumper and absolutely hoped for a certain outcome.
"It actually doesn't take much to be considered a difficult woman. That's why there are so many of us."

--Jane Goodall
DrIrvingFinegarten

Post by DrIrvingFinegarten »

RVInit wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:21 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 5:03 pm I believe they weren't even allowed to. One of the things that leads to some conclusions about the hoped for outcome.
I am convinced Sund was a Trumper and absolutely hoped for a certain outcome.
Every time I point out that Nancy Pelosi had no authority to refuse DC National Guard deployment and did not need to request or invite them, the response I get is “Blah, blah, blah, blah Steven Sund, blah, blah, blah, blah, sergeant at arms…”

Tucker Carlson has way too much influence on society.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 13e7&ei=16
An upstate-New York judge has resigned from his judicial positions amid an investigation into his attendance at Donald Trump's January 6, 2021, rally in Washington, D.C.

Judge Donald R. Spaccio, who served as a village and town court judge in Montour Falls, Schuyler County, submitted his resignation earlier in September, according to documents from the New York State Commission on Judicial Conduct.

The Average Walk-In Shower Cost in 2024
Judge Spaccio had been notified in April that the commission was investigating complaints related to his conduct, which included attending the Jan. 6 rally, as well as shouting at law enforcement when officers asked him to remove a propane cannon from his property, and yelling profanities at a town code enforcement officer during a dispute.

Spaccio told the New York Law Journal that he went to Trump's rally because he felt there were a lot of things wrong with the country.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

He being one of them

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”