INDICTED (INDICATED) #3 USA v Donald Trump - Judge Tanya Chutkan - #J6 Election Interference, Fake Electors - Jack Smith

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Slim Cognito
Verified:

INDICTED (INDICATED) #3 USA v Donald Trump - Judge Tanya Chutkan - #J6 Election Interference, Fake Electors - Jack Smith

Post by Slim Cognito »

Cue circus theme music.
ImageImageImage x5
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

It's worth opening the whole document to read it. Just 6 pages, but it's a humdinger. Clownlawyer LLC gets a clapback.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Rolodex wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2024 4:44 pm It's worth opening the whole document to read it. Just 6 pages, but it's a humdinger. Clownlawyer LLC gets a clapback.
I skimmed a few bits and was :rotflmao:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

I think my favorite line was towards the bottom of pg 2, a clear indicator that defense is about to get ever so politely bitch slapped
For completeness, however, the court will address more broadly Defendant's new and sundry arguments about pretrial schedule, none of which articulate a cognizable prejudice.
Image Image Image Image
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

I’m sure I’m missing something, but if I was Jack Smith I woulda had the 180 pages queued up and ready to send once Chutkan gave the OK. Get it on the docket.

Ya know Trump is gonna appeal this, even though it would be groundless.
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: grumpy ol' geezer

Post by Foggy »

In theory, a federal appeals court might not think that's an appealable order. But then the Supreme Court might get another chance to interfere with the election on Trump’s behalf, and I don't trust them any more than I trust Trump. It's no fun having crooks up there.

Trump knows, all he has to do is appeal everything to SCOTUS, and they'll put a thumb on the scales of justice for him.
I'm Foggy and I forget if I approved this message.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”