“I don’t control Laura [Loomer]. Laura has to say what she wants. She’s a free spirit."

These people suck. They are bad people.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: grumpy ol' geezer

“I don’t control Laura [Loomer]. Laura has to say what she wants. She’s a free spirit."

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, but then Mark Robinson came along, and made Laura look harmless by comparison.
I'm Foggy and I forget if I approved this message.
June bug

Post by June bug »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:54 am from a week ago
:snippity:

MSNBC
15 Sept 2024

Has anyone ever seen loony Laura and George Santos together?

I ask because, when I look at that picture of her, I see Kitara!
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

June bug wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:08 am
RTH10260 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:54 am from a week ago
:snippity:

MSNBC
15 Sept 2024

Has anyone ever seen loony Laura and George Santos together?

I ask because, when I look at that picture of her, I see Kitara!
Laura is too skinny to pass for Kitara. Needs puffier cheeks and bigger lips
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

p0rtia wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:52 am She lived her grift like a candle in the wind.

Out out, damned snot!
:rotflmao:
ImageImageImage x5
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

bill_g wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:38 pm I'm betting she will drop off the grid for a bit to lick her wounds until the election settles out. TBD as they say.
And in less than a day she proves me wrong. No sulking for this gurl. She spent yesterday working herself up.

In the evening is when she started to come apart.

► Show Spoiler
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

“We won’t have a country.” A republican talking point. After 4 years, we have a better country. Deal.
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Foggy wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:19 am This week I anticipate Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman might surface in the vicinity of Ms. Loomer. When Laura gets huge publicity, can they be far behind?
Not loomer but...Mark Robinson! Jack Burkman is Robinson's new campaign manager! The previous one just quit.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Rolodex wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:42 am
Foggy wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:19 am This week I anticipate Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman might surface in the vicinity of Ms. Loomer. When Laura gets huge publicity, can they be far behind?
Not loomer but...Mark Robinson! Jack Burkman is Robinson's new campaign manager! The previous one just quit.
I think Jack said 'acting' campaign manger. As in he self proclaimed the roll. He likely has no formal anything with the campaign other than trying to ride a news cycle.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

From Robinson's X/Twitter.
Online rumors of new hires to our campaign are just that - rumors. We look forward to announcing additional staff roles soon.
That was today. Shocking that Burkman may have lied.
101010 :towel:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I think Turnip found good publicity with fanning the "Are they having sex tee hee?" speculation with Loomer.

Now he is getting publicity by telling reporters, as "a source with knowledge of these Conversations," that he is telling people that she is crazy.

He and Loomer have met off and on through the years. There's no real news in them hanging together again this particular time. The publicity machine just made it something to generate headlines.
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”