Donald J. Trump 2024

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by neonzx »

Let them go enjoy the game. As long as they vote 11/5 on things that matter.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: grumpy ol' geezer

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Foggy »

I'm going to leave that post, as a shining example of a complete void of a sense of humor. It never occurred to you that I was being facetious. Whoops. And it also shows arrogance, of course, as if anyone in Michigan needs your permission to go to a football game.

Great post, though. I'm sure we all enjoyed it.
Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Sam the Centipede

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Foggy wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:38 am I don't mean to brag, but at a time when he can't even get ten thousand people to show up for his rallies ...

... more than one hundred and ten thousand people will be there in person, yelling their fool heads off, to watch my football team playing Michigan, at 3:30 pm Eastern today. 110,000+. Biggest stadium in this great land of ours. Filled up all the way to the nosebleed sections.

I'm gonna miss part of it, Saturday is date night here, and ol' Wifehorn and I are going to a restaurant where they don't have Tee Vees up on the walls, for a quiet meal together. ❤️

But my crowd is gonna be WAY bigger than his crowd in Wilmington today. :oldman:
You sell tickets to watch you and She Who Must Be Adored having dinner?! Wow! :biggrin:
neonzx

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by neonzx »

Foggy wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:55 am I'm going to leave that post, as a shining example of a complete void of a sense of humor. It never occurred to you that I was being facetious. Whoops. And it also shows arrogance, of course, as if anyone in Michigan needs your permission to go to a football game.

Great post, though. I'm sure we all enjoyed it.
Of course I knew you were being facetious. Trump can't fill an arena even though the rally tickets/admission are completely free. Politic-ing is hard.
I just want people to vote.
And this is an election thread.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Foggy »

Ah yes, I was having fun, but neonzx doesn't like fun. He doesn't like Luke to have fun, he doesn't like me to have fun, he doesn't like anybody to have fun, and he couldn't make a funny joke if his life depended on it. And when people are having fun, he's grumping and giving orders, and correcting people who try to add some lightness to the forum. This is an election thread, dammit, and neonzx IS the manager. He thinks. Well, except fuck you. This forum is a place to have fun, whether you approve or not.

Nobody post anything funny in this thread, or neonzx will discipline you. Or just be nasty.

I'm going to have to put a little notice in my posts when I am trying to be humorous, as a help to poor neonzx. Or else I'll just get rid of the nasty little bozo.
neonzx

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by neonzx »

I am not your nemesis.

Enjoy your date night this evening, Foggy.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Foggy »

You chased Luke away. You are skating on thin ice, and being a nasty jerk.
neonzx

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by neonzx »

Off Topic
=Foggy post_id=285307 time=1726934404 user_id=2]
You chased Luke away. You are skating on thin ice, and being a nasty jerk.
I didn't chase Luke away. I just expressed my opinion of Oprah.
Kendra

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Kendra »

https://www. foxnews.com/politics/trumps-grandchildren-steal-show-north-carolina-rally-vote-grandpa
Trump's grandchildren steal the show at North Carolina rally: 'Vote for grandpa'
Carolina, 5, and Luke, 7, are the children of Eric and Lara Trump
:roll: :sick:

I broke the link 'cause sometimes the Fox videos embed unintentionally.

Currently the lead headline on Fox's website :blackeye:
neonzx

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by neonzx »

He must feel desperate. As if children that young have any clue of politics or what is going on. Disgusting.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Foggy »

neonzx wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:12 pm I didn't chase Luke away. I just expressed my opinion of Oprah.
Horseshit. Luke had a lot of fun here, but you were there to dump on him in every thread he started, as if he or anyone here needs your fucking permission to start a fun thread.

I know you are humorless and it's a terrible mental illness, but honestly, this forum belongs to me and I have said again and again, it's for the members, including Luke, including me, to have fun. If you want an election thread to be serious all the time, go to some other website. Please.

But I posted something fun in this thread, this morning, and the next thing I saw was a really stupid nasty post by you saying that if people didn't agree to vote on 11/5, you weren't going to allow them to go to a football game in Michigan. Where there were - you wouldn't know this but I swear it's true - there were many, many children in attendance at the football game, who can't vote no matter how much of an asshole you are.

And every time Luke started a fun new thread, you jumped in to disapprove. And every time Luke made a fun comment, you were there to shit on him. Everybody saw it, and you chased Luke away. He said publicly why he was leaving, and he confirmed that in a private message to me on Xitter. YOU chased him away, maybe permanently. If you continue lying about that, we can confront you with exact asshole quotes of comments you made.

In other words, go away. Anything you post in response will be deleted. Shut up and fuck off.

I'm sorry about this folks, but I'm all done with Mr. Nasty Troll. What does he actually contribute to this forum, besides nasty wisecracks and telling us what we can say and what we can do?
Dave from down under

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dave from down under »

Kendra wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:22 pm https://www. foxnews.com/politics/trumps-grandchildren-steal-show-north-carolina-rally-vote-grandpa
Trump's grandchildren steal the show at North Carolina rally: 'Vote for grandpa'
Carolina, 5, and Luke, 7, are the children of Eric and Lara Trump
:roll: :sick:

I broke the link 'cause sometimes the Fox videos embed unintentionally.

Currently the lead headline on Fox's website :blackeye:
The orange one would be annoyed that the kids are getting better media coverage than him.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

snippet from last weekend cause :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
'Very large faucet': Trump taps Canadian river in campaign promise

CTV News
17 Sept 2024

Presidential nominee Donald Trump has pledged to bring more water to drought-stricken California – from a Canadian source.

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bill_g »

PM Harper might have said yes, but Trudeau will say no. And then Trump would have commenced operation Maple Liberty launching from Bagram Field in Alaska.
Sam the Centipede

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Oh dear, I'm imagining a lost volume of Quietly Flows The Old Don where The Orange One explains his great plan:
… and I met the head man at the Department of Water in Canada, and he said to me, "Mr. President" … very respectful these Canadanians are, dummy-crats could learn a lot from them, he said "Mr. President" … big strong man, tears in his eyes, probably all that good food, did you know they named a type of tree because its fruit tastes like maple syrup? the maple they call it, clever people, the Canadanians. He said "Mr. President, we would love you to have our excess water, we really don't know what to do with it, that's a great plan" and I said "I'll give you a good price, a fair price, because that's how I do business, treat people with respect, not insulting them like Kammababbler — I call her that because she babbles so much, ever noticed how she can't finish a sentence? women sometimes can't think as logically as men, remember person, woman, camera, Fix News? So we'll dig a new river, a kay-anal they call it, from Sasquatch-man to Colorado and that will supply all the people of Las Vegas and other cities in California with all the water they could want. They'll get a great deal. The Canadanians said we'll call it "The Donald Trump Supercatheter" and I'm modest but I think it's got a good sound to it, don't you?
tek

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by tek »

"the Department of Water"
hahahahahah
geezus
p0rtia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by p0rtia »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Foggy »

Wait, they have water in Canada? I thought it was all ice. :confuzzled:

Oh yeah, global warming. They might have some water now. :P
bill_g

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bill_g »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:27 am Oh dear, I'm imagining a lost volume of Quietly Flows The Old Don where The Orange One explains his great plan:
Brilliant. Well done. You captured his voice perfectly!
jemcanada2

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by jemcanada2 »

Foggy wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:53 am Wait, they have water in Canada? I thought it was all ice. :confuzzled:

Don’t tell Turnip but all us Canucks take turns aiming our blow dryers at those pesky glaciers.

:shh: :shh: ;)
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:27 am Oh dear, I'm imagining a lost volume of Quietly Flows The Old Don where The Orange One explains his great plan:
:snippity:
:rotflmao: :rimshot:
bill_g

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bill_g »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:47 am Presidential nominee Donald Trump has pledged to bring more water to drought-stricken California – from a Canadian source.

https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOCWA3bdecY
I love the engineer's quote - Trump made "an uninformed opinion that does not understand how water works".

Surprise!
bill_g

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bill_g »

jemcanada2 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:42 am
Foggy wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:53 am Wait, they have water in Canada? I thought it was all ice. :confuzzled:

Don’t tell Turnip but all us Canucks take turns aiming our blow dryers at those pesky glaciers.

:shh: :shh: ;)
Send the spare water via large Tim Horton's coffees. Not in tanker trucks, but in the individual paper cups, poured, carefully racked in special pallets, and shipped by truck to the US border. At the customs station pour each cup on the road and let it drain into America. It will be up the US Fed Dept of Transportation to get that water down to California where it can be diverted into a dry river bed.
Volkonski
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Volkonski »

I hope that California farmers are smart enough not to believe Trump's water lies.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Return to “US President”