Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Dave from down under »

:thumbsup:
Uninformed

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Uninformed »

:kickface: :point:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bill_g »

I watched the Netflix documentary on Wyatt Earp, and was not surprised to hear that armed rebellion is part of the culture down there. Neither is the public's salacious fascination with the machinations of the big personalities that emerge there.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️🥥🌴✅

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

So, 417 pages of nonsense has been filed in federal court by cRyan the idiot. I did not find the case on PACER.

https://www.americahappens.com/_files/u ... 99e892.pdf

There's a bundy "documentary" on the website along with plenty of other crazy stuff. Small print on the page shows it's The Church of America Happens©.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Bundy Clan 411

Post by northland10 »

poplove wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 2:50 am So, 417 pages of nonsense has been filed in federal court by cRyan the idiot. I did not find the case on PACER.

There's a bundy "documentary" on the website along with plenty of other crazy stuff. Small print on the page shows it's The Church of America Happens©.
PACER docket on CourtListener.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/69 ... f-america/
101010 :towel:
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

northland10 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 8:23 am
poplove wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 2:50 am So, 417 pages of nonsense has been filed in federal court by cRyan the idiot. I did not find the case on PACER.

PACER docket on CourtListener.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/69 ... f-america/
Thank you, Northy!!!
terrastomp

Bundy Clan 411

Post by terrastomp »

Oh boy, you ain't seen nothin yet.
He did a podcast today with Diego and Casey Whalen. It was long, and painful. SO painful I literally, LITERALLY, could only watch in short segments.
I sat in on his zoom BK hearings, and oh yeah, they were interesting. :rotflmao: I stopped counting/noting after the 30ish "5th". Lots of tea got dropped, but a course of action different from the first much shorter meeting. (In the first one he didn't seem to know yet (git yer mail) Abish was no longer his. :doh: )
He said he hadn't filed taxes since 2018.

In todays podcast, Ammon 'trump ultra lite' Bundy went full on trump. Exaggerating hard. Hitting the divine inspiration super hard.
The Lord speaks directly to Ammon, has since Bunkerville. :crazy:
He breaks out a whole new, bigger narrative including something something west of the Rockies something (he doesn't seem to fully understand it himself). It sounds like he is talking about the recent lawsuit (for 20 Trillion Dollars) "Bundy v the Deep State" ? :thumbsup:

Says the host was 'probably going to get attacked more than it ever has been in history'

Having protests, with flyers and personal info about the Dr.'s and Judges, is holding bad actors to personal accountability.

Ammons new mantra: Paying taxes is wicked. If you pay taxes you are wicked because they fund wicked things like child trafficking and abortion.
CPS steals children and sells them to homosexuals. Killary, pizza gate, Haiti, lesbian judge, all the hits.

https://brandenburgnewsnetwork.com/view?m=dBx9kGHBw
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: grumpy ol' geezer

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Foggy »

Great report, thank you terrastomp. :towel:
I'm Foggy and I forget if I approved this message.
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

Go St Luke’s

Hold the scofflaws feet to the fire!
Uninformed

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Uninformed »

Back in 2016 who’d have thought a hospital would be the one to bring the profit to account?
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Ben-Prime »

Uninformed wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:00 am Back in 2016 who’d have thought a hospital would be the one to bring the profit to account?
I guess sometimes it takes a non-profit to nullify a profit?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Frater I*I »

Ben-Prime wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:44 am :snippity:
:rimshot:

Thank you!! He's here all week, don't forget to tip your veal, and try your server!!!
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Maybenaut »

Ben-Prime wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:44 am
Uninformed wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:00 am Back in 2016 who’d have thought a hospital would be the one to bring the profit to account?
Tbh, I haven’t been following this all that closely. But from what I gather, Bundy inserted himself into an ongoing dispute that wasn’t any of his business, and that involvement has now cost him everything he owns.

If I have that right, well, it couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy, as they say.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Ben-Prime »

Maybenaut wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:33 pm
Tbh, I haven’t been following this all that closely. But from what I gather, Bundy inserted himself into an ongoing dispute that wasn’t any of his business, and that involvement has now cost him everything he owns.

If I have that right, well, it couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy, as they say.
I mean, for folks who think of him as a cut-rate FJT, even his FAFOs are cut-rate.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: grumpy ol' geezer

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Foggy »

The lord told him to butt in.

I don't think the lord likes him much. Keeps telling him to do stuff.
I'm Foggy and I forget if I approved this message.
Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

It’s a mystery that the lord keeps telling him to do stuff the Ammon wants to do that is illegal, immoral & stupid …

It’s almost as if the voice in his head isn’t the lord’s..
scirreeve

Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

Maybenaut wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:33 pm

Kind of right - the baby is his good buddy Diego's grandson. Diego was quite active in Ammon's seditionist club People's Rights Network. The baby's Mom (Diego's daughter) called Ammon and asked for help when she was detained by police. What he got in trouble for though was blockading the hospital and all the shit talking he did after that event. So it wasn't his business but he didn't insert himself, he was invited by another poot family.
bill_g

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bill_g »

When the Lord talks to me, all I get is a school teacher in a leg cast trying to change a flat tire, or a stranded couple from New York hiding from the summer heat in an underpass east of Biggs Jct where no one can see them. Occasionally he/she/it/them sends me an alzheimer patient wearing her underwear on her head after she got lost from her caretaker. And injured critters. We have gotten a lot of those here. But, no plans to take over federal lands or storming a hospital to free granny.

Yet.

You never know. I'm retired now and have a lot of time on my hands to enbrace the new reality of conspiracy theories, and sovcit magic convoluted logic.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Bundy Clan 411

Post by zekeb »

Biggs. I've driven past Biggs countless times. Should I have been looking under the overpass?
Largo al factotum.
bill_g

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bill_g »

zekeb wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:31 pm Biggs. I've driven past Biggs countless times. Should I have been looking under the overpass?
One time I was heading to the JD dam, and overshot my exit right after Biggs Jct. So, I had to go another 7 miles to the next exit to turn around. As I turned left to go under the highway I found a Cadillac with New York plates and a steaming engine. The older couple pulled off the road pulled off the next exit not realizing the only people that took that exit would be white water rafters and wind surfers. IOW, nobody for hours. And the wind was whipping through the Gorge too hard for them to brave walking up to the highway to wave someone down.

So, it was total providence for them to have me to be turning around there.

People can make their attributions as they wish.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Frater I*I »

Dave from down under wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:10 pm It’s a mystery that the lord keeps telling him to do stuff the Ammon wants to do that is illegal, immoral & stupid …

It’s almost as if the voice in his head isn’t the lord’s..
The Word of God....

Surprisingly close to one's personal opinion....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor

Return to “Bundys and their elk”