“I don’t control Laura [Loomer]. Laura has to say what she wants. She’s a free spirit."

These people suck. They are bad people.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: grumpy ol' geezer

“I don’t control Laura [Loomer]. Laura has to say what she wants. She’s a free spirit."

Post by Foggy »

Laura Loomer is the symptom. The real problem is Donald Trump.

Gift article, Washington Post (Ruth Marcus)
I'm Foggy and I forget if I approved this message.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

This week I anticipate Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman might surface in the vicinity of Ms. Loomer. When Laura gets huge publicity, can they be far behind?
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Laura Loomer’s Latest Brag Is Probably Sending Team Trump Into a Panic

https://newrepublic.com/post/186022/don ... kes-trusts
While Donald Trump’s allies have tried to create the illusion of distance between the Republican presidential nominee and Laura Loomer, the alt-right conspiracy theorist has continued to cozy up to him, going so far as to brag over the weekend that Trump “likes” and “trusts” her.

“The media is full of shit. OK?” Loomer said on her podcast, ​​Loomer Unleashed, on Saturday. “These people are liars. They are con artists, and all they do is lie. They are running a coordinated smear campaign because I am effective. Donald Trump likes me. Donald Trump trusts me. OK?

“Obviously, he trusts me if I’m on his plane, and I don’t work for Donald Trump,” she continued. “They can’t imagine the fact that the president of the United States has people in his life who he considers to be friends. Is the president of the United States not allowed to have a friend? Oh my God. Is he not allowed to invite people onto his own private jet?”

But Loomer’s insistence that she’s an “effective” addition to Trump’s political fold might not jive with some of his closest allies. Loomer has taken credit for urging Trump to utter the Haitian migrant conspiracy theory that has plagued his vice presidential pick, Ohio Senator J.D. Vance, over the past week. The self-described “white advocate” also sparked backlash from even the depths of the MAGA movement, including Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene and Senator Lindsey Graham, after Loomer posted that Vice President Kamala Harris’s ascendency to the Oval Office would make the White House “smell like curry.”
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

But Loomer’s insistence that she’s an “effective” addition to Trump’s political fold might not jive with some of his closest allies
The word is jibe.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Laura spinning in her own isolation bubble. Even tfg doesn't want her around him.

“Jimmy Kimmel is lying. He’s attacking me as a racist saying that I’m beyond the pale and that I’m a racist and that I’m a terrible person, but they do. The Haitians are eating people. They’re cannibals. Not all of them, but a lot of them are. They’re eating people, and they’re eating people’s pets, and they’re eating the cats, and they’re eating the dogs. So how is this racist?

“We don’t do that here in America. We don’t eat people. We don’t practice cannibalism. It’s disgusting. It’s third-world. It’s beyond third-world. I mean, it’s like, it’s like for, it’s like for people and I don’t know, living in the jungle, you know, it’s like, I don’t even know if people like living in the jungle do this. Right? It’s animalistic behavior. It’s like Stone Age behavior.” – Laura Loomer.
https://www.mediamatters.org/media/4024095/embed/embed
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I think tfg might have just enough sense left not to go that far.

But you never know with him.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Oh no!! She’s making tfg choose between her and his dear friend Hannibal Lecter!! :faint: :faint: :crazy:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Where did this Haitian cannibal nonsense come from? :roll:
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Laura Loomer doesn't know it, but we switched her coffee with Folger's Haitian Blend freeze dried Peepul. Let's see if she can tell the difference ....
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

jemcanada2 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:20 pm Oh no!! She’s making tfg choose between her and his dear friend Hannibal Lecter!! :faint: :faint: :crazy:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

bill_g wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:34 pm Laura Loomer doesn't know it, but we switched her coffee with Folger's Haitian Blend freeze dried Peepul. Let's see if she can tell the difference ....
Dark roast
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Volkonski wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:59 pm Where did this Haitian cannibal nonsense come from? :roll:
The need to escalate. She justified the claim by noting the nickname of one of the gangleaders that took down the Haitian government is "BBQ." He says he got the nickname because his mother ran a BBQ chicken stand, his rivals say it's because he's been known to burn his victims alive.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

And who propped up the mass murdering Papa Doc and Jr? That would be the US.
101010 :towel:
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

For those of us who lived through the 60s, "free spirit" usually had the connotation of a girl being "easy."
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️🥥🌴✅

Post by poplove »

@GabeHoff
Laura Loomer will NOT be invited to travel with President Trump any longer, and he called her crazy 😂
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Yep. Hewa
poplove wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:07 pm
@GabeHoff
Laura Loomer will NOT be invited to travel with President Trump any longer, and he called her crazy 😂
https://x.com/GabeHoff/status/1837654217139335319

He was not having sexual relations with that woman.

I think she may be an incel. Are there female incels?
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

neonzx wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:22 pm Yep. Hewa
poplove wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:07 pm
@GabeHoff
https://x.com/GabeHoff/status/1837654217139335319

He was not having sexual relations with that woman.

I think she may be an incel. Are there female incels?
I think they had a night or two together. Hence her lovey dovey actions for the days that followed. But, by then he had grown bored, and she became the stalker girlfriend. As she upped the volume on her hate speech, someone probably counseled him to put some distance there. I'm betting she will drop off the grid for a bit to lick her wounds until the election settles out. TBD as they say.
tek

Post by tek »

She's gonna handcuff herself to the stairs Trump uses to get on Air Farts One at PBI..
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

This is an old thread, it was in Elections 2022. I moved it.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Foggy wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:34 am This is an old thread, it was in Elections 2022. I moved it.
You do God's work, Foggy. I was going to ask but figured maybe I was the only one who was bugged by it.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Oh man, I appreciate suggestions.

We had a guy, Joseph Rubidoux III (we called him Joe Ruby) and he really helped me organize the forum. He had lots of good ideas. He was elderly, I think, and one day he just disappeared. :(

Anyway, if you see something like that, definitely let me know about it, and I'll fix it.

So Laura Loomer took center stage briefly, followed by the estimable Mark Robinson (now transitioned to unperson). Who will it be this week, and what kind of outrageous insanity do we need to learn about next? 'Cuz I didn't like what I learned from the first two characters, but I trust the quadfectee to come up with some new perversion, some industrial strength hate, some blatant racism and misogyny, y'know ... the usual.

Six weeks from Tuesday. :cantlook:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

She lived her grift like a candle in the wind.

Out out, damned snot!
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

from a week ago

'It’s terrifying’: Former Trump aide on Laura Loomer working in Trump’s White House

MSNBC
15 Sept 2024

Former White House deputy press secretary Sarah Anne Matthews breaks down the terrifying prospect of conspiracy theorist Laura Loomer potentially working in a Trump White House.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Foggy wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:49 am So Laura Loomer took center stage briefly, followed by the estimable Mark Robinson (now transitioned to unperson). Who will it be this week, and what kind of outrageous insanity do we need to learn about next? 'Cuz I didn't like what I learned from the first two characters, but I trust the quadfectee to come up with some new perversion, some industrial strength hate, some blatant racism and misogyny, y'know ... the usual.
JD Vance not good enough for ya? Saw a clip of him saying his four-year-old takes after him and likes to torch buildings. Even the zombie MAGA audience seemed like, "Wot?"

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”