JD Vance, fake hillbilly, is tfg's vice presidential candidate

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

POR THING:
https://thenewsglobe.net/?p=7063
JD Vance in tears after Speaking only Twelve Supporters in Kenosha, Wisconsin
August 27, 2024
The news of JD Vance being emotional after his address to only twelve supporters in Kenosha, Wisconsin highlights the challenges he may be facing in gaining traction and support for his campaign. This public display of emotion could humanize him to voters who may relate to his struggles in a political landscape that can be unforgiving and unpredictable.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Flatpoint High wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2024 11:05 pm POR THING:
August 27, 2024
The news of JD Vance being emotional after his address to only twelve supporters in Kenosha, Wisconsin highlights the challenges he may be facing in gaining traction and support for his campaign. This public display of emotion could humanize him to voters who may relate to his struggles in a political landscape that can be unforgiving and unpredictable.
From what I could see, Vance spoke in Kenosha on Aug 20 and, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - "At Tuesday’s event, Vance spoke for about 25 minutes to a crowd of 100 supporters." I think Milwaukee's main newspaper is probably more credible. Unfortunately.
Tim Walz’ Golden Rule: Mind your own damn business!
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Tears are for weaklings bro… yah never going to get a maga following that way boy…

:S
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:snippity:
SNOWFLAKE! melting in political climate change :violin:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Trump is old and unhealthy. MAGAs voting for him will set up Vance to be president in a year or two.

Vance's wife will put statues of elephant gods all over the White House. She will force the White House staff to serve vegan meals containing unamerican spices. She will encourage brown Americans to have lots of babies. She will force JD to admit millions of South Asian immigrants.

A vote for Trump is a vote against white America!

;)
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

That's a lot less crazy than we're hearing from the right wing. I say go for it.
May the bridges I burn light my way.

ImageImageImage x5
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

When I see a man like JD Vance in the senate it makes me wonder about the average Ohio voter.
Largo al factotum.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

zekeb wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 12:13 pm When I see a man like JD Vance in the senate it makes me wonder about the average Ohio voter.
I don't know how that happened as I was no longer a resident then. But it's weird. So is that Gym Jordan guy in the House. Weird.

You can blame me for Florida.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

August 27, 2024
Yeah no.

QUIT YER SNIVELLING AND PUT YOUR BIG BOY PANTS ON, YOU LITTLE CRYBABY!
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Ohio seems to like the weirdos.

Jim Traficant and Dennis Kuchinich spring to mind.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

I found the right video and the right thread. Turnip has his own version in one of his other thread.

Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

I agree with fabulousnobody. If a politician needs to tell us from behind a protective screen school shootings are the new normal, you know there's a problem.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

bill_g wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 9:31 am I agree with fabulousnobody. If a politician needs to tell us from behind a protective screen school shootings are the new normal, you know there's a problem.
:yeahthat: x infinity
May the bridges I burn light my way.

ImageImageImage x5
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Can this guy get any worse?
GOP vice presidential nominee Sen. JD Vance (Ohio) on Monday amplified a false claim that Haitian immigrants are abducting and eating pets in Springfield, Ohio, despite the city’s police department denying any such incidents.
https://news.google.com/read/CBMijAFBVV ... id=US%3Aen
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Chilidog wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 6:41 pm Can this guy get any worse?
GOP vice presidential nominee Sen. JD Vance (Ohio) on Monday amplified a false claim that Haitian immigrants are abducting and eating pets in Springfield, Ohio, despite the city’s police department denying any such incidents.
Jim Jordan echoed the same BS claim today.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

that’s not a racist dog whistle that’s a racist bullhorn
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

someone needs to ask the fake hillbilly about the white people in Appalachia that eat squirrels.
much ado

Post by much ado »

Chilidog wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 6:58 pm someone needs to ask the fake hillbilly about the white people in Appalachia that eat squirrels.
Why is that an issue/problem? I am from southeast Ohio (real) Appalachia. My dad shot squirrels, he was a hunter, and we ate them at the dinner table. He did not want them to go to waste, so we ate them.

What is your point?
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Yeah. Haitian IQ is blowing up. The story is all over the place. Apparently Biden "secretly" flew in hundreds of thousands Haitians to Ohio, and they are like locusts on the local petlife.

As soon as I read "secretly" I knew they had no proof, and there was no point diving deeper.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

much ado wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 7:05 pm
Chilidog wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 6:58 pm someone needs to ask the fake hillbilly about the white people in Appalachia that eat squirrels.
Why is that an issue/problem? I am from southeast Ohio (real) Appalachia. My dad shot squirrels, he was a hunter, and we ate them at the dinner table. He did not want them to go to waste, so we ate them.

What is your point?
That’s what I was going to say. My husband’s best friend growing up in northeast Iowa would shoot squirrels and his friend’s mom made a great squirrel stew.
Tim Walz’ Golden Rule: Mind your own damn business!
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

https://www.springfieldnewssun.com/news ... 5BVHBB2PY/
Springfield police say no reports of pets stolen, after viral social media post
The Springfield Police Division said Monday morning they have received no reports related to pets being stolen and eaten.

A social media post originally from a Springfield Facebook group went viral nationally in recent days. The original poster did not cite first-hand knowledge of an incident. Instead they claimed that their neighbor’s daughter’s friend had lost her cat and found it hanging from a branch at a Haitian neighbor’s home being carved up to be eaten.

The poster also claimed “Rangers” and police told them that “they have been doing it” at Snyder Park, too, with ducks and geese.

Springfield Police said they were aware of the social media post but that this was “not something that’s on our radar right now.” The post received tens of thousands of impressions.

In a case that some were confusing with Springfield, police in Canton, Ohio, 175 miles northeast of Springfield, recently charged a woman with cruelty to companion animals for allegedly killing and eating a cat in a neighborhood in front of multiple people, according to USA Today.
The lady who ate the cat in Canton is very likely not Haitian (and probably has some mental issues).

An article the covers the increased LEGAL Haitian immigrants in Springfield (and the benefit these working and taxpaying immigrants are bringing.
https://ohiocapitaljournal.com/2024/09/ ... me-deeply/
Vance, Yost targeting Haitians in Springfield, Ohio with ignorant fear-mongering disturbs me deeply
:snippity:
As for Vance’s claim that Haitians are “causing chaos all over Springfield,” and Yost pointing to Haitians in Springfield as an example of migrants “terrorizing our communities,” I have no idea what they’re talking about. Go to Springfield and tell me where to find the chaos and terror, because every time I’ve been the last four years, I haven’t seen it.

Something extraordinary has happened in Springfield since the pandemic though, with the influx of thousands of Haitian immigrants. The actual number is hard to pin down. City officials have estimated up to 20,000, but estimates of 10,000 and 15,000 have also been made.

The New York Times reported last week, “By most accounts, the Haitians have helped revitalize Springfield. They are assembling car engines at Honda, running vegetable-packing machines at Dole and loading boxes at distribution centers. They are paying taxes on their wages and spending money at Walmart. On Sundays they gather at churches for boisterous, joyful services in Haitian Creole.

“But the speed and volume of arrivals have put pressure on housing, schools and hospitals. The community health clinic saw a 13-fold increase in Haitian patients between 2021 and 2023, from 115 to 1,500, overwhelming its staff and budget.”

The Times details how, after decades of shrinking and uncertainty, Springfield was able to attract new manufacturing and business with a strategic plan, and by 2020 had drawn in food-service firms, logistics companies, and a microchip maker, among others:

“But soon there were not enough workers. Many young, working-age people had descended into addiction. Others shunned entry-level, rote work altogether, employers said. Haitians who heard that the Springfield area boasted well-paying, blue-collar jobs and a low cost of living poured in, and employers were eager to hire and train the new work force. The Haitians had Social Security numbers and work permits, thanks to a federal program that offered them temporary protection in the United States. Some had been living for years in places like Florida, where there is a thriving Haitian community.”
101010 :towel:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Imma thinking catturd can spend some time on the rotisserie and I wouldn't care.

Return to “Current Politics”