JD Vance, fake hillbilly, is tfg's vice presidential candidate

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

WaPo wits are on a roll today. The imcomparable Ms. Petri.

Free LInky

https://wapo.st/3TeEg4T
JD Vance writes a rom-com
The man saw the female looked fertile. He would tell her about the Great Replacement Theory, and how they must combine their genetic material.
By Alexandra Petri August 30, 2024

The man was out at a business establishment with his peers and associates, imbibing liquid refreshment and debating which comestibles were best to ingest.

Then he saw the female. Even from across the room, he could see that it looked fertile. It had hair protruding on top of its scalp, the appropriate location, and was binocular and ambulatory. It looked as though it contained many fertilizable eggs. Seeing it, he had one immediate thought: He had better tell it about the Great Replacement Theory so that it would understand how imperative it was to combine their genetic material. He also would be sure to state that it reminded him of a beauty pageant contestant (it would understand that this was not demeaning, but the only meaningful compliment it was possible to bestow on a woman).

Its eyes were difficult to read, unlike Project 2025, which unwisely had been made available online, but he thought he saw sexual receptivity there.
The rest at the linky.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

I am wondering how long JDV will remain VP candidate or if DonOld keeps him to blame the election loss on him :confuzzled:
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 6:18 am I am wondering how long JDV will remain VP candidate or if DonOld keeps him to blame the election loss on him :confuzzled:
I presume that most states will not permit ballot changes within 60 days of an election. Some may require 90 days.
Largo al factotum.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

So. millstone, or cement boots ... NADT :twisted:
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

Had DonOld held his nose and chose Nikki instead he'd probably be leading in the polls.
Largo al factotum.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

‘Dangerous and un-American’: new recording of JD Vance’s dark vision of women and immigration
Trump’s running mate rants against feminism, immigrants and Ilhan Omar in a newly unearthed podcast from 2021

Jason Wilson
Sat 31 Aug 2024 12.00 CEST

Donald Trump’s running mate, JD Vance, said that professional women “choose a path to misery” when they prioritize careers over having children in a September 2021 podcast interview in which he also claimed men in America were “suppressed” in their masculinity.

The Ohio senator and vice-presidential candidate said of women like his classmates at Yale Law School that “pursuing racial or gender equity is like the value system that gives their life meaning … [but] they all find that that value system leads to misery”.

Vance also sideswiped the Minnesota congresswoman Ilhan Omar, a one-time Somali refugee, claiming she had shown “ingratitude” to America, and that she “would be living in a craphole” had she not moved to the US.

In an emailed response to the Guardian, Omar slammed what she called the “ignorant and xenophobic rhetoric spewed by Mr Vance” as “dangerous and un-American”.

Ever since he was picked by Trump, Vance has been hit by scandals over his past comments, especially those concerning women and his perception of their role in society.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/art ... mmigration
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

p0rtia wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 7:14 pm WaPo wits are on a roll today. The imcomparable Ms. Petri.

Free LInky

https://wapo.st/3TeEg4T
JD Vance writes a rom-com
The man saw the female looked fertile. He would tell her about the Great Replacement Theory, and how they must combine their genetic material.
By Alexandra Petri August 30, 2024

The man was out at a business establishment with his peers and associates, imbibing liquid refreshment and debating which comestibles were best to ingest.

Then he saw the female. Even from across the room, he could see that it looked fertile. It had hair protruding on top of its scalp, the appropriate location, and was binocular and ambulatory. It looked as though it contained many fertilizable eggs. Seeing it, he had one immediate thought: He had better tell it about the Great Replacement Theory so that it would understand how imperative it was to combine their genetic material. He also would be sure to state that it reminded him of a beauty pageant contestant (it would understand that this was not demeaning, but the only meaningful compliment it was possible to bestow on a woman).

Its eyes were difficult to read, unlike Project 2025, which unwisely had been made available online, but he thought he saw sexual receptivity there.
The rest at the linky.
Columns like this from her are the reason most of my single d00d friends have Petri on their 'would marry' list. And those of us who don't have her on our 'would marry' list at least have her on our 'top 5 people with whom I want to have a meal and a long chat' list.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 556b&ei=35
On Saturday afternoon, CNN host Chris Wallace seemed alternately baffled and amused by a conservative guest who claimed that Republican J.D. Vance has been flawless in his role as Donald Trump running mate as the ex-president scrambles to return to the Oval Office.

In the closing segment of Wallace's show where panelists are asked to give their hottest takes," National Review editor-in-chief Rich Lowry attempted to make the case that Vance has been an enormous boost to the Trump campaign.

"Vance obviously did have a rocky introduction to national life," Lowry began before conceding, "The cat lady comments were an anchor around his neck and he's not necessarily the most warm and fuzzy campaigner, but he is proven tireless, fearless, really effective spokesman for this ticket."
He talks to and interacts with the press every single day, does hostile interviews, and, as far as I can tell, has not had one misstep," he continued.

ALSO READ: Cruelty is all the Republicans have left"Wait a minute," the CNN host interjected. "How about Vance this week telling Kamala Harris to go to hell for criticism about Trump's visit to Arlington National Cemetery, which in fact, she never made?"

"Do you think the campaign didn't want him to do that or did want to do that?" Lowry smirked.

"I would hope they want to they didn't want him to that," Wallace shot back.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Of course they wanted him to do that. Most people aren't going to know or catch on that she didn't say anything.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

I hear that the Germans have a word for J.D. Vance....

"Coich-Ficker-Gesicht"
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

All hat no horse? ;)
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Tim labeling JD as "weird" is being too polite.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: grumpy ol' geezer

Post by Foggy »

Y'know, I am a straight white male, and I admit, I spent many years being obsessed with women. Talking about - and to - women, thinking about women. Thinking with the little head instead of the big one. :oopsy:

But this dude is obsessed with women who don't have children. That's totally weird, to me. I dated women with, and without children. I really didn't have any strong views on the subject. I mostly just wanted to get laid by really attractive and interesting women, and I was relatively successful, considering all.

But this guy, all he wants to know about a woman is, does she have babies? And when people ask him about anything to do with women, that's what he brings up, again and again? He says women without babies are miserable and have no moral values? He says women without children should be prohibited from teaching school children?

I'm sorry, but that is seriously insane. That is a seriously weird sexual obsession to have. I was just horny; that's perfectly natural and how the FSM intended things. This dude is a serious psycho twistoid.
I'm Foggy and I forget if I approved this message.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Amen to that!
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Does the J.D. stand for Jagoff Dickhead?
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2024 9:26 am Unearthed video: JD Vance attacks women “who can't have kids” because they “passed the biological period when it was possible” as “miserable” people who “have no real value system” and struggle to find “meaning”
*Sigh*

Ok. look. I hate bieng the guy who actually listens to what people say in these and point out that it's inaccurate, but that's not what JD Vance is saying in the clip. *sounds of gasps from around the room*

First of all he NEVER MENTIONS WOMEN!!! At all. The Clip starts after what he mentions who he is talking about. So, guess what, he was probably talking about Men AND women. The Cut was so blatant that Kamala HQ was obviously lying about who he was talking about. The mean you to think it was just women, but they cut out the part where he would have specifically said who he was on about. He could be talking about Male Celibate Priests for all the clip tells us.

Second, he is not attacking whoever it is because they have passed the bioligical period etc. What he said was about people who have followed a certain type of believe system which has left them miserable, and they find themselves stuck too late to have kids in a shitty flat in New York that is costing way too much money:l They can either admit that their value system was wrong and didn't make them happy like it was supposed to. Or they can double down on it and say that there isn't enough of their value system and there needs to be more of it.

The clip in NO ACTUAL WAY said anything like what the Kamala HQ is saying it is saying. First its probably not about women at all, and second he does NOT say what they say he did. At all.

I'm sorry, but he didn't.

And I wish to God I wasn't the guy who always actually listens to the clips to see if the Headline bears any relation to what it actually said. I'd move to be a head nodder. But guess what, it did not. YOU listen to it and see if it did.

Time to get out the flame retardant underwear again. Why do I do this to myself...
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Suranis wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2024 4:05 pm
Dr. Ken wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2024 9:26 am Unearthed video: JD Vance attacks women “who can't have kids” because they “passed the biological period when it was possible” as “miserable” people who “have no real value system” and struggle to find “meaning”
*Sigh*

Ok. look. I hate bieng the guy who actually listens to what people say in these and point out that it's inaccurate, but that's not what JD Vance is saying in the clip. *sounds of gasps from around the room*
:flame: :flame:

"passed biological period when it was possible” means menopause. = Women.

Men keep sperming away in the couch cushions.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

So, married couples can have kids because one person in the couple keeps sperming away?

Old single guys can have kids? In what universe do you live in? Yes they have the probability but in for all practical levels they are as barren as the Sahara.

And if he was talking about women in particular why did he say "person" right before the biological bit of the sentence?

Vance also never said "don't have a real value system" and struggle to find "meaning." At least not in the clip presented. Explain that away.

I would LOOOVE to hear the bit right before the clip because that would make clear who he was talking about, but they cut that out. And it does NOT change the fact that he did NOT say what Kamala HQ said he did.

I'm going to have to write out a transcript, aren't I? You know what, why bother. If you don't want to click a video link when told that you have been mislead, you sure as fuck wont want to read a transcript.

Yes, be angry at me. It's my fault Kamala HQ lied to you. I'm that evil.
Hic sunt dracones
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

You know who he's talking about and so does everybody else. Your complaint is disingenuous.

But let's say he's talking about all persons.

Ok. He's explicitly charging all childless persons with having no moral framework and thus a miserable life and therefore wanting all persons to be miserable just like them. That is what he said.

This is yet another example of ideologs reversing what they think is causing their own miserable life. Their political or religious or whatever life choices have left them miserable and it can't be their fault so they have to blame it on childless cat ladies.

It's obvious that JDV is not leading a joyful life so he wants everyone else to be not joyful just as he is. His moral code is making him miserable and his psychological framework is bent.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Resume18 wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2024 2:05 pm Does the J.D. stand for Jagoff Dickhead?
No. It's for Ferret Face.
Did that make sense? See ... told you.

;)
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

:thumbsup:

The guy is well beyond weird in a bad way

No wonder Donnie chose him
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'll tell you my theory on why trump chose him. Other than getting on his knees, which the others did as well, I think he chose Vance strictly because he's a decent looking man. Of course, that's before he opens his mouth and ruins it. It's the same reason Bush Sr chose Quayle, he thought it would bring in the female vote.

Oh the irony!
May the bridges I burn light my way.

ImageImageImage x5
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2024 9:32 pm I'll tell you my theory on why trump chose him. Other than getting on his knees, which the others did as well, I think he chose Vance strictly because he's a decent looking man. Of course, that's before he opens his mouth and ruins it. It's the same reason Bush Sr chose Quayle, he thought it would bring in the female vote.

Oh the irony!
It’s the same reason McCain chose Palin, with the same result.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Current Politics”