The dregs of birther remainders.

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

I only have a still.
DnpgL6wVsAAo1BX.jpeg
DnpgL6wVsAAo1BX.jpeg (49.71 KiB) Viewed 2045 times
If you use it, remind everyone that in addition to birtherism, Ed also claimed to have shot & killed 2 bigfoot, keeping the bodies in freezers until the gubmint swooped in riding black helicopters & done stole his bigfoot corpses.
Image Image Image Image
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

Ah for the olden days. I remember when Ed crashed his tractor too. He hurt himself on that one.
Largo al factotum.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Estiveo wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2024 9:58 am I only have a still.

DnpgL6wVsAAo1BX.jpeg

If you use it, remind everyone that in addition to birtherism, Ed also claimed to have shot & killed 2 bigfoot, keeping the bodies in freezers until the gubmint swooped in riding black helicopters & done stole his bigfoot corpses.
And don't forget: The female bigfoot was PREGNANT!

Ed was fun.. kinda. But I think Caren (wife) hit him over the head with her frying pan one too many times.

I think he was lonely. An empty nester but liked people to talk to. I obliged and it kept him away from attacking GG with threats.

The Corsi expose on "Jimbot" was never released.
bob

Post by bob »

I'm stilling working on "Corsi admitted he and Stone lied to Congress.". This was in the Mueller report and Stone was convicted for doing this. Not news.

Corsi has started up a new Twitter account, to peddle his wares. But a known conspiracy theorist peddling 2020 outrage just isn't interesting.

:roll:
Image ImageImage
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

Taitz went into obscurity after the 2020 election. One would think this would be when she'd be in her prime. Apparently she had it in for Obama and when he was no longer the target nothing much else mattered to her.
Largo al factotum.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

There's also the possibility MR Taitz put his foot down and refused to finance his wifes foolishness anymore.
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Isn't she spending her time on Russian TV (which tells you how true blue patriot American she is)?
zekeb

Post by zekeb »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2024 6:40 pm Isn't she spending her time on Russian TV (which tells you how true blue patriot American she is)?
Axis Orly, raising money in support of the Ukraine invasion.
Largo al factotum.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Thanks, Estiveo! Ed was almost due to have the baby at that point, wasn't he? I joined in at the tail end of Ed Hale's hijinx.

Just thought of this -- I'll check Fogbow 1.0 when I have a chance, I know we linked to it.

Bob -- I think the new "coded algorithms" post was just referencing Corsi's previous adventures. I'd bet a quarter it was Dennis Mongomery who gave the Pustule that bullsh*t too: Hammer and Scorecard nonsense.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

FOX's Jesse Waters still birthering 20 blessed 24.
Image ImageImage
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

OFFS!

Didn't Dumpster send PI investigators to Hawaii???

Where is Shockalak Zullo?

F-in hell.
bob

Post by bob »

neonzx wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 6:48 pm Didn't Dumpster send PI investigators to Hawaii???
That was the claim.
I believe he moved to Texas, where he daily rolls around in his mountain of 'zibits....
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

I am going to shove this down every MAGA throat until November when they post their disgusting Obama comments. Let's go to the videotape! :lol:

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 28s

🚨 8/20/24: Trump drops a BOMBSHELL about former President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama: 👀

"I like him, I think he's a nice gentleman... I happen to like him... I respect him and I respect his wife" — Donald J. Trump on the Obamas, 8/20/24

🔥 🧊

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

Like clockwork: P&E: Watters: “Real Birth Certificate” Needs to be Found:
At approximately 5:24 PM EDT, [Jesse] Watters, who was participating remotely from the convention, remarked, in light of a possible return of Obama’s influence should Harris win, “We’ll be sending Johnny to Hawaii to get the real truth about the birth certificate.”

“Johnny” is Watters’s assistant, who, as Watters did for former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly years ago, canvasses members of the public in short cameos to obtain their views on various issues and politicians.

Over the years Watters has made occasional references to the birth certificate, invoking the matter as recently as April on his program while commenting on the then-undecided question of presidential immunity to be decided by the U.S. Supreme Court.
Image ImageImage
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

neonzx wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 6:48 pm OFFS!

Didn't Dumpster send PI investigators to Hawaii???

F-in hell.
he said he did and that "You wont believe what they are finding!" and never mentioned them again.

Arpiao actually did send investigators to Hawai'i. They made lots of noise for a couple of days, tried to get into the records and were rebuffed then effed off to the beach on the Arizona taxpayers dime.

Orly turned up once and was Orly.
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

IIRC the "inartfully collated, defectively stapled, and misordered collection of pages" (*) originated in the courts of Hawai'i ...

(*) taking some literary freedom ;)
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Corsi looks pretty worn out
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

"cryptographic scheme" --- must be a ransomeware attack that only encodes the Republican votes ;)
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:25 pm "cryptographic scheme" --- must be a ransomeware attack that only encodes the Republican votes ;)
chromatic abboration. Let's just throw around bullshit terms
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:32 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:25 pm "cryptographic scheme" --- must be a ransomeware attack that only encodes the Republican votes ;)
chromatic abboration. Let's just throw bullshit terms at terms.
It's a quantum subterfuge, for sure.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"

Return to “Other weirdos”