Dogs!

Post by RTH10260 »

when pigs dogs fly

AndyinPA
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by AndyinPA »

Wow! Impressive pup!
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Dogs!

Post by RTH10260 »

she is just a puppy ...

bob

Dogs!

Post by bob »

ABC (538): Quiz: How well do you know the top dogs of politics?:
Take a break from the horse race and match these dogs to their political owners.
Image ImageImage
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Dogs!

Post by neonzx »

bob wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 3:46 pm ABC (538): Quiz: How well do you know the top dogs of politics?:
Take a break from the horse race and match these dogs to their political owners.
5/6. Not bad.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by AndyinPA »

4/6. Not so good.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Estiveo
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by Estiveo »

Image Image Image Image
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Dogs!

Post by Maybenaut »

Aw… poor doggie…
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
neonzx

Dogs!

Post by neonzx »

AndyinPA
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by AndyinPA »

:biggrin:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Dogs!

Post by Luke »

:( I miss our friend Gregg so much. When I see this topic pop up I think of him, and of course, when there's a weiner dog it's the same. I hope Lt Col Root Beer and Lt Biscuit are still fighting crime and bringing evil-doers to JUSTICE. If anybody has contact with Gregg's sister, it would be wonderful to know how they're doing and maybe even a photo or two.

Justice with Lt Col Root Beer, Lt Biscuit & the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünker lives on!

699th.jpg
699th.jpg (403.21 KiB) Viewed 1453 times

Biscuit Root Beer fireplace.jpg
Biscuit Root Beer fireplace.jpg (216.17 KiB) Viewed 1453 times

Root Beer Biscuit Bed.jpg
Root Beer Biscuit Bed.jpg (202.5 KiB) Viewed 1453 times

Biscuit Extra Fierce.webp
Biscuit Extra Fierce.webp (29.4 KiB) Viewed 1453 times

Root Beer 699th.JPG
Root Beer 699th.JPG (51.44 KiB) Viewed 1453 times

Thanks for letting me pay tribute to our dear friend and that lovable, yet DEADLY, Regiment. Salute!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
AndyinPA
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by AndyinPA »

:bighug:
qbawl

Dogs!

Post by qbawl »

I miss Gregg too. During one of the virtual meetups we discovered that during the late '70s early '80s we lived about 10 houses apart on the same street. In fact he dated the little girl who lived next door to us.
I did meet Gregg in person while he was at the rehab center after his stroke. He was wicked smart and engaging. We talked about the old hood, his work and of course the folks of the Fogbow. He was looking forward to being able to re-engage.
We also made plans to take a road trip to see an attraction of common interest, but sadly that never took place . . .
RVInit

Dogs!

Post by RVInit »

:grouphug: to Luke and qbawl, and to the rest of us, too. Gregg was a real presence on the Fogbow, I enjoyed his posts on many topics and loved the doggies. I am so glad he has a sister that was able to take them, I am sure they miss him terribly, just as we miss Gregg. :(
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
RVInit

Dogs!

Post by RVInit »

This regiment might give Biscuit and the Lt a run for their money. Or not.

“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Dogs!

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I miss Gregg and the elite special ops team he harbored in his home. :grouphug:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Dogs!

Post by Foggy »

I was planning to organize a Fogbow Meetup this summer in Cincy, so we could meet him in person and spend time with him. :cry:

Maybe we'll have a Meetup next year, with a woman president. :towel:
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
Kendra

Dogs!

Post by Kendra »

https:// www.amazon.com/dp/B0D2PW78H6?ref=ppx_yo ... asin_title
3 Pack Dog Toy Balls,Interactive Dog Toys, New Dog Gifts,Dog Water Toys,Teething Toys for Aggressive Chewers,Durable Tough Indestructible Chew Toys for Small/Medium/Large Breeds(3 Inch)
I am a cat person, but we do have an office dog (a Golden) who loves these balls to bits. He's pretty aggressive with his toys, but he's not been able to do much damage to them. Bonus, the balls are very light and can easily be tossed indoor without damage to walls and/or innocent passersby. :biggrin:
neonzx

Dogs!

Post by neonzx »

Foggy wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 2:59 pm I was planning to organize a Fogbow Meetup this summer in Cincy, so we could meet him in person and spend time with him. :cry:
Um Huh?? You were not involved in his planning stage of a Cinci meetup. It was all him throwing out ideas suggested venues and schedules and what not. Don't claim credit. You had zero involvement.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Dogs!

Post by Foggy »

:lol:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Dogs!

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
So, for anyone who cares, here's what happened:

1. Gregg started a thread about a possible Meetup on Sept. 16 last year. viewtopic.php?t=2258

2. There were 41 posts in 6 days. I suggested Cleveland. Gregg suggested Cincinnati and made a strong case. Someone didn't like Cincy. There was discussion, but no agreement. After six days, the thread kind of petered out.

3. But I wanted to meet Gregg, so I decided that Cincinnati would be a good fit for the Meetup. The first step in organizing a Meetup is to pick a city. So that was done.

4. The second step is to pick dates, in particular a weekend that works, especially when we have a member who lives in that city, which makes them the default host of the Meetup. But I don't need (or want) to go public with the dates until they are set in stone - and until I also have a hotel deal. I hate announcing dates, and then having to change them.

5. So I started sending PMs back and forth with Gregg, trying to get a weekend where he could really participate. The Great and Mighty NeOz can tell you how many PMs, and their content. What I remember is, after kinda pressing him a little, that he wouldn't know his calendar for 2024 until the year began at the earliest. So I was stymied on Step 2.

6. Then he had his first big stroke in December, and he never did fully recover enough to plan a fun summer weekend with his pals. :cry:

So, umm ... yeah. I did get involved, behind the scenes. Don't mind NeOz, he's appointed himself the forum scold, even in cases where he's completely ignorant.
neonzx

Dogs!

Post by neonzx »

Off Topic
OFFS!
Chilidog

Dogs!

Post by Chilidog »

My dog has lawyered up.
IMG_2652.jpeg
IMG_2652.jpeg (469.79 KiB) Viewed 832 times
neonzx

Dogs!

Post by neonzx »

That is very funny and clever. It sounds like BarkBox is a solution you need.
pipistrelle

Dogs!

Post by pipistrelle »

Return to “General Stuff”