Harris-Walz 2024! Kamala Devi Harris & Gov. Timothy James Walz MN

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

roadscholar,

It will cost you out of pocket for a big sign. The campaign signs they sell are small with flimsy wire frames.

And you would have to build a heavy wood frame pounding stakes in the ground.

Then you would need a local large format printing company to take a campaign vector file (pdf or other).and blow it up so everything is right.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

The file format is *.svg (scaled vector graphics), so they can make an unlimited size blowup. I do know that much. A *.jpg or *.gif just gets intolerably fuzzy if you blow it up.
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Call the campaign, either local or national, and tell them what you want. They may be happy to hook you up. My daughter has a huge corner lot on 2 main arteries and they (multiple campaigns over the years) just come install the big 4x5 signs. She has a whole collection of perfectly good 1x2s and green garden stakes.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Oh, I thought you wanted to create your own. :oopsy: Just mowed the whole yard, I'm a little bit loopy. :oldman:
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Foggy wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2024 3:05 pm The file format is *.svg (scaled vector graphics), so they can make an unlimited size blowup. I do know that much. A *.jpg or *.gif just gets intolerably fuzzy if you blow it up.
*.svg is ANOTHER lossless scalable format.

PDF has been for decades the standard. It is also lossless so long as non compatible images are not included. But you knew that.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Foggy wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2024 3:06 pm Oh, I thought you wanted to create your own. :oopsy: Just mowed the whole yard, I'm a little bit loopy. :oldman:
Only as a last resort. But I'm a wood guy plus we have Maryland Reprographics right down the street, so it's do-able. 8-)

And thanks y'all for reminding me to submit a lossless type file. :thumbsup:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

RVInit wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2024 12:28 pm
HANG ON. At 2.14 he says "These are the exit polls, 2020 vs now" (it sounded like "2020 is now" but "vs" is probably what he meant)

WHY THE HELL ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT EXIT POLLS FROM 4 YEARS AGO? Exit polls are meaningless when you have the actual vote results.

I guess they felt the exit polls painted a better picture of whatever narrative they are trying to push rather than the actual results. I mean, maybe the guy is an idiot and meant the real Vote, but come on CNN. Do SOMETHING to make me feel that you are worth a second of my time. Stop confirming that you are lying sacks of sh... :mad:
Hic sunt dracones
much ado

Post by much ado »

Suranis wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2024 6:17 pm
RVInit wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2024 12:28 pm
HANG ON. At 2.14 he says "These are the exit polls, 2020 vs now" (it sounded like "2020 is now" but "vs" is probably what he meant)

WHY THE HELL ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT EXIT POLLS FROM 4 YEARS AGO? Exit polls are meaningless when you have the actual vote results.

I guess they felt the exit polls painted a better picture of whatever narrative they are trying to push rather than the actual results. I mean, maybe the guy is an idiot and meant the real Vote, but come on CNN. Do SOMETHING to make me feel that you are worth a second of my time. Stop confirming that you are lying sacks of sh... :mad:
You have no idea of the gender of voters from the actual vote results. You need to use exit polls to determine the gender of the voter.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

much ado wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2024 6:49 pm You have no idea of the gender of voters from the actual vote results. You need to use exit polls to determine the gender of the voter.
Aaah. That makes sense. Thanks.
Hic sunt dracones
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Suranis wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2024 6:51 pm
much ado wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2024 6:49 pm You have no idea of the gender of voters from the actual vote results. You need to use exit polls to determine the gender of the voter.
Aaah. That makes sense. Thanks.
Not only but also, some guy that used to be a presurized small volume of water prooved the election was stolen by analysing the exit polls. So the exit polls are the only accurate measure, doncha know.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

neonzx wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2024 3:16 pm
Foggy wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2024 3:05 pm The file format is *.svg (scaled vector graphics), so they can make an unlimited size blowup. I do know that much. A *.jpg or *.gif just gets intolerably fuzzy if you blow it up.
*.svg is ANOTHER lossless scalable format.

PDF has been for decades the standard. It is also lossless so long as non compatible images are not included. But you knew that.
PS or EPS will also work well for campaign signs. When I used to work at a print shop, I remember having to convert PDF files to EPS because their large format printers and vinyl cutters ran on really old software.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Harris FOGGY puts North Carolina back in play
by Julia Manchester and Brett Samuels - 08/17/24 6:00 AM ET

North Carolina is back in play.

Vice President Harris’s momentum after replacing President Biden atop the Democratic ticket has shaken up the political map and put the Tar Heel State squarely back into battleground territory after it appeared to be slipping out of reach for Democrats just a few weeks ago.

Harris has erased former President Trump’s once-sizable lead in the state, and both the vice president and the GOP nominee visited North Carolina this week for campaign speeches focused on the economy. Polling published Wednesday from the nonpartisan Cook Political Report showed Harris leading Trump by 1 percentage point in a head-to-head match-up in North Carolina, a shift from May when Trump led Biden there by 7 percentage points.

Winning North Carolina will still be a challenge for Harris. Republicans have carried the state in every presidential election since 1980, with the exception of 2008 when Barack Obama won it by about 14,000 votes. “We still have an advantage in the Electoral College,” senior Trump campaign adviser Chris LaCivita maintained this week. “The map still does not favor — we still have over 20 different paths to get to 270. She’s got two or three.”

A source with the Harris campaign noted Trump’s past victory in North Carolina by 1.3 percent in 2020, saying they expect it to be close in the state this year. The campaign has touted its efforts in the state, which include the opening of more than 20 offices, including six slated to open their doors next week. Additionally, the campaign says more than 9,500 of the 12,000-plus volunteers who have signed up in the state have taken action to volunteer.
More: https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... -carolina/

LFG FOGGY & WIFEHORN! :thumbsup: Double-handedly changing the electoral map!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Polling is a snapshot etc, I'm looking at momentum and the aggregated polling result sites. The NYT poll was terrible for Biden, this is a big change for them.
Harris, Trump neck and neck in 4 critical swing states: Survey
by Yash Roy - 08/17/24 8:25 AM ET

Vice President Harris is closing the gap with former President Trump in several key battleground states as the election inches closer, according to a new survey.

The poll, published Saturday, from The New York Times/Siena College found Harris is leading Trump in Arizona (50 percent to 45 percent) and North Carolina (49 percent to 47 percent). The vice president’s momentum has in recent weeks led her campaign to declare that the Tar Heel Sate, where Trump had built a solid lead when facing former President Biden, is back in play for Democrats.

In Nevada and Georgia, Harris has largely closed the gap with the former president. Trump leads the vice president in the Silver State, 48 percent to 47 percent, and in the Peach State, 50 percent to 46 percent, per the survey.

As an average of the four Sun Belt states, Trump and Harris are tied at 48 percent, the survey shows. Either candidate needs to win at least one of these states alongside three Rust Belt states — Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania — to clinch the presidency.
Lots more: https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... na-survey/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

Foggy and Wifehorn are GETTING IT DONE! :dance:

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 1m
🚨 🗳️ MAJOR CHANGE From Kyle Kondik @kkondik at @LarrySabato's Crystal Ball at @Center4Politics:

North Carolina Moves to Toss-up, Setting Up November Battle for Magnificent Seven Swing States

Story and analysis from nonpartisan UVA Center for Politics: https://centerforpolitics.org/crystalba ... ng-states/

NC Move.JPG
NC Move.JPG (169.48 KiB) Viewed 1436 times

roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Trump&Co. are ridiculing Harris & Walz’s laughs… Thinking about that, it occurred to me: Trump never laughs. Have you ever seen it? Nasty, bitter people don’t. And even his smile is always a self-satisfied smirk. :mad:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

What about a thread for Harris-Walz rallies and other appearances?

roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Somebody needs to fly video drones all around Harris’ crowds, taking shots from above and all sides & showing the background beyond the crowd.

I’m pretty sure video footage like that would be exceptionally difficult to fake, even with AI.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Walz speaking extempore in a packed Fiserv in Milwaukee.
Attachments
Fiserv Full.jpg
Fiserv Full.jpg (124.37 KiB) Viewed 1340 times
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Walz does the accordion hands.

“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

They're so desperate to find anything on walz

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Now, that's desperation.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

This is a picture of him eating a hot dog, which has been Proven to contain no Dog Meat. Read our 10 page investigation.
Hic sunt dracones
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️🥥🌴✅

Post by poplove »

IMG_1914.jpeg
IMG_1914.jpeg (243.34 KiB) Viewed 948 times
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle

Return to “US President”