Donald J. Trump 2024

keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by keith »

bob wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:00 pm
I think the most likely scenario is passing the baton to DJTJ, lest someone else try to claim the grifter crown.
Ive lost track of wives ... isnt DJTJ ineligible due an immigrant parent?
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
Kendra

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/12/politics ... index.html
The FBI and other investigators probing the apparent hack-and-leak of Trump campaign documents, which Donald Trump has blamed on Iran, suspect that the hackers were able to compromise the personal email account of someone associated with the campaign, two sources familiar with the matter told CNN.

The hackers used access to the breached personal email account to try to break into the account of a senior Trump campaign official as part of a persistent effort to access campaign networks, one of the sources said. The hacking incident, which occurred in June, set off a scramble in the Trump campaign, the FBI and Microsoft, which spotted the intrusion attempts, to contain the incident and to determine if there was a broader cyber threat from Iran, which Trump has blamed for the hacking incident.

The FBI also briefed the Biden-Harris campaign in June about Iranian hackers targeting that campaign, one of the sources said.

“Our campaign vigilantly monitors and protects against cyber threats, and we are not aware of any security breaches of our systems,” a Harris campaign official told CNN.
But her emails!
much ado

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by much ado »

keith wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 7:13 pm
bob wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:00 pm
I think the most likely scenario is passing the baton to DJTJ, lest someone else try to claim the grifter crown.
Is the fact that Trump's mother was an immigrant (born in Scotland) stopping him?
Suranis

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Suranis »

"and Microsoft"?

This is when I spread the rumour that the Trump Campaign is using Hotmail for it's internal communications...
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/12/politics ... index.html
The FBI and other investigators probing the apparent hack-and-leak of Trump campaign documents, which Donald Trump has blamed on Iran, suspect that the hackers were able to compromise the personal email account of longtime Republican and Trump operative Roger Stone, multiple sources familiar with the matter told CNN.

The hackers used access to Stone’s email account to try to break into the account of a senior Trump campaign official as part of a persistent effort to access campaign networks, one of the sources said. The hacking incident, which occurred in June, set off a scramble in the Trump campaign, the FBI and Microsoft, which spotted the intrusion attempts, to contain the incident and to determine if there was a broader cyber threat from Iran.

Stone was informed by Microsoft and the FBI that his personal email was compromised by a “Foreign State Actor,” with the intention of utilizing the account to phish officials in the Trump campaign into opening a link that would give perpetrators access to that person’s computer, one of the sources familiar said.

The Washington Post first reported that Stone’s account was targeted. The Trump campaign declined to comment on whose account was breached.
bob

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bob »

much ado wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 7:24 pm
keith wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 7:13 pm
bob wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:00 pm I think the most likely scenario is passing the baton to DJTJ, lest someone else try to claim the grifter crown.
Is the fact that Trump's mother was an immigrant (born in Scotland) stopping him?
In the real world, all the offspring are eligible (except the youngest, for now, for being too young).

And the former president's mother naturalized before his birth, so even in birther world he's still eligible.
Image ImageImage
MN-Skeptic

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Tim Walz’ Golden Rule: Mind your own damn business!
RVInit

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RVInit »

Looks like he has less of that hair he uses to fold and comb over.
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by zekeb »

Sleepy DonOld.
Largo al factotum.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Luke »

Jon Stewart extra funny --

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by neonzx »

:rotflmao:

King of Dirty Tricks Gets Hacked to Expose Trump Secrets

(Paywall) https://www.thedailybeast.com/roger-sto ... ump-attack
The email account of longtime Donald Trump ally Roger Stone was breached as part of suspected hacking attempts from Iran targeting Trump’s campaign, according to reports.

The self-proclaimed GOP “agent provocateur”—whose dirty tricks can be traced back to the Nixon campaign—was duped by an espionage unit.

The hackers then used Stone’s account in an effort to get into another account belonging to a senior Trump campaign official, a source told CNN. That attempt was part of wider efforts to breach campaign networks which are now being investigated by the FBI. :snippity:
Chilidog

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Chilidog »

IMG_2607.jpeg
IMG_2607.jpeg (488.3 KiB) Viewed 415 times
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Flatpoint High »

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-f ... ew-1938321
""If something happens with this election, which would be a horror show, we'll meet the next time in Venezuela, because it'll be a far safer place to meet than our country," Trump said to Musk. "OK, so we'll go. You and I will go, and we'll have a meeting and dinner in Venezuela."
Trump had alleged that Venezuela has released violent criminals from its jails and sent them to the United States to reduce its own crime rate.
"Their crime rate is coming down and our crime rate is going through the roof. And it's so simple. And you haven't seen anything yet because these people have come into our country and they're just getting acclimated and they don't know about being politically correct, law enforcement or lack of law enforcement and our police. I have to just end with this. We have great police," he said
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
MN-Skeptic

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Here’s a link to a transcript of the Trump / Musk whatever that was - https://turboscribe.ai/transcript/share ... kepnklwoxl
Resume18

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Resume18 »

"If something happens with this election, which would be a horror show, we'll meet the next time in Venezuela, because it'll be a far safer place to meet than our country," Trump said to Musk. "OK, so we'll go. You and I will go, and we'll have a meeting and dinner in Venezuela."
Go. Go now. Before you're humiliated in the general election. Take Muskemelon witcha. GTFO.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
MN-Skeptic

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Resume18 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 12:27 pm
"If something happens with this election, which would be a horror show, we'll meet the next time in Venezuela, because it'll be a far safer place to meet than our country," Trump said to Musk. "OK, so we'll go. You and I will go, and we'll have a meeting and dinner in Venezuela."
Go. Go now. Before you're humiliated in the general election. Take Muskemelon witcha. GTFO.
Sounds like Trump’s a flight risk. What does his parole officer have to say about that?
Resume18

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Resume18 »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 12:32 pm
Resume18 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 12:27 pm
Sounds like Trump’s a flight risk. What does his parole officer have to say about that?
I'd love to see him campaigning in a GPS tether, if not from a jail cell. Mostly though, I just want him gone.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
RVInit

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RVInit »

This could be put in a variety of threads, but I will put it here. I have been wondering if there was ever going to be an effort made by traditional Republicans to take their party back from the MAGAts. Apparently, there is a group that is trying to do just that. And I think that if Trump is beaten this year they may just persuade a larger and larger number of Republicans to join them. In the meantime, they are supporting Democrats up and down the ticket.
Republicans line up to support Ruben Gallego and Kamala Harris

As prominent GOP officials endorse Democrats, polling shows Kari Lake and Donald Trump are hemorrhaging Republican support
By: Caitlin Sievers - August 12, 2024

When she was running for governor in 2022, Kari Lake told Arizona Republicans who liked the late John McCain to “get the hell out,” and some of them took that to heart.

Those Republicans haven’t necessarily left the GOP, but dozens of them are backing Democratic candidates Vice President Kamala Harris and Congressman Ruben Gallego in the November election.

Lake, a Trump devotee, is squaring off against Gallego in the race to fill the U.S. Senate seat currently held by Democrat-turned-independent Kyrsten Sinema, who is not running for reelection.

Lake has styled herself in the image of Trump, denying the results of the election for Arizona governor that she lost to Democrat Katie Hobbs in 2022, much like he denied the results of the presidential election that he lost to Joe Biden in 2020.

So far, Lake’s strategy has only proved successful in primaries, which typically draw out the most devoted in each party. After winning her primary against Sheriff Mark Lamb by only 16 percentage points, a much smaller margin than expected, a recent poll from HighGround Public Affairs shows Gallego up a whopping 11 points, with nearly 50% of voters saying they would back Gallego to Lake’s 39%.
much more at the link, worth the read.

https://azmirror.com/2024/08/12/republi ... la-harris/

— Demetri Martin
RVInit

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RVInit »

Resume18 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 12:39 pm :snippity:

I'd love to see him campaigning in a GPS tether, if not from a jail cell. Mostly though, I just want him gone.
I have been hoping that he will drop dead from a heart attack. Just freaking DIE, PLEASE!!!!!

I don't feel bad at all for wishing him dead. Not at all.

— Demetri Martin
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Foggy »

RVInit wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 3:14 pm ... I think that if Trump is beaten this year they may just persuade a larger and larger number of Republicans to join them.
Wait, are you suggesting that outright insanity has a sell-by date, lady? :confuzzled:

The thing is, I know you remember, we had a thread in Formerly Fogbow about how Trump was near total collapse mentally, and how "any day now" he'd be completely unable to function. That thread lasted for four years, from 2017 until Biden took office, and we still (me included :oopsy: ) play the "any day now" game. He's near a total mental collapse. He can't tie his own shoes. He can't speak coherently, rationally, or intelligently.

Yet the honest truth is, this insane crook, this racist and rapist, this convicted felon and piece of dog crap, is going to get almost half the votes for president of the United States of America, twelve weeks from today. It's unreal and surreal and way too real for me.

But I hope you are right, my friend. I so hope you are right. :towel:
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
Suranis

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Suranis »

RVInit wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 3:18 pm
Resume18 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 12:39 pm :snippity:

I have been hoping that he will drop dead from a heart attack. Just freaking DIE, PLEASE!!!!!

I don't feel bad at all for wishing him dead. Not at all.
If he drops dead, competent people will just start doing stuff "Like Trump would" and they would do it a lot better, more coherently, and be a lot more dangerous. Similar to people doing stuff while invoking Reagan, which Reagan wouldn't have done in a million years.
Hic sunt dracones
Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

Lol can we create a thread for all the trump related scams?

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
andersweinstein

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by andersweinstein »

Yow.

AndyinPA
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by AndyinPA »

Dr. Ken wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 5:33 pm Lol can we create a thread for all the trump related scams?

OMG :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Suranis

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Suranis »

The website does not seem to exist, so I'm saying fake. Besides, defacing legal currency is probably not very legal.
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “US President”