Donald J. Trump 2024

pipistrelle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by pipistrelle »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 11:15 am
Supposedly someone was having a medical issue and the EMTs were coming.
jemcanada2

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by jemcanada2 »

tek wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 11:24 am
bill_g wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 7:04 pm Hydraulic leak. He's in clean coal country. They'll know what to do.
Plenty of duck tape there!
Attachments
087F911B-2B03-40E0-9674-12D2C087D123.jpeg
087F911B-2B03-40E0-9674-12D2C087D123.jpeg (26.28 KiB) Viewed 483 times
pipistrelle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by pipistrelle »

I'm assuming plaid shirt guy didn't get in.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tyler-linf ... ana-rally/
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by zekeb »

neonzx wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 5:41 pm
Trump plane heading to Montana rally was diverted

Donald Trump’s plane was diverted on its way to Bozeman, Montana, due to a mechanical issue but landed safely in nearby Billings, according to a staff member at the Billings airport.

The former president was heading to Bozeman for a Friday night rally in support of Republican Senate candidate Tim Sheehy, who is challenging Democratic Sen. Jon Tester.
Hey Donnie, you keep bloviating about wanting less government regulation. Do you feel the government should butt-out of aircraft safety? Do you remember the MCAS incidents with the MAX 8? It was you who said, "keep flying it." What happened there, Donnie? Should the FAA just butt-out of Boeing's business? What are the exact details of your delusional helicopter incident? Comes now a Boeing 757 owned by you. You claim it had mechanical issues. How closely is the FAA scrutinizing the maintenance?

Nobody can accuse you of thinking very deep, Donnie.
Largo al factotum.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bill_g »

Free Speech for Me, but none for thee.
bill_g

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bill_g »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 1:28 pm I'm assuming plaid shirt guy didn't get in.

According to the CBS article he got in, and was part of the Hitler Trump Yoots on camera standing behind DJT. The 17yo did not wear a MAGA hat or tee shirt, and grimmaced a lot as Der Fuhrer Orange Shit Gibbon Trump spoke.

I feel bad for the kid. There's bound to be at least one asshole that will challenge him in the next couple days.
Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

lol unskewed polls again

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
pipistrelle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by pipistrelle »

bill_g wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 1:55 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 1:28 pm I'm assuming plaid shirt guy didn't get in.

According to the CBS article he got in, and was part of the Hitler Trump Yoots on camera standing behind DJT. The 17yo did not wear a MAGA hat or tee shirt, and grimmaced a lot as Der Fuhrer Orange Shit Gibbon Trump spoke.

I feel bad for the kid. There's bound to be at least one asshole that will challenge him in the next couple days.
I meant this time. I’m sure he’s on a list.
bill_g

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bill_g »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 2:08 pm I meant this time. I’m sure he’s on a list.
No worries. I doubt there will a Bozeman second act. The skid mark on the tarmac is not from tires.
Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

MN-Skeptic

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by MN-Skeptic »

It will become apparent to Trump in the near future that he's dropping in the polls. Yes, he may discount those polls, but I can imagine that even internal Republican polls will start showing the shift. The real question, then, is how does Trump react going forward. You will hear a lot of Republican pundits and right wing media encouraging him to stress the issues, to be presidential, etc. But, in my opinion, Trump is just going to double down on the insults and "I'm a victim!" and, basically, be more of his worst self. We didn't see as much of that in 2020 because Trump was crowing about the huge crowds he had compared to Biden. He wasn't as threatened. But now VP Harris is obviously drawing large crowds. It's not 2020 anymore. And Trump absolutely does not understand joy. He does not understand the appeal of a relatable dad. I truly believe he will continue to have huge rallies. There's millions of MAGAs in this country. However, he's going to drive some away and more independents will be drawn to the joy of VP Harris than the anger of DonOld Trump.
Tim Walz’ Golden Rule: Mind your own damn business!
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Foggy »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 3:00 pm ... in my opinion, Trump is just going to double down on the insults and "I'm a victim!" and, basically, be more of his worst self.
That's my opinion too also. He can't stand that he's going to lose to a biracial woman. I try not to speculate about race very much, but I think it's legitimately a real issue with Trump, who we know is a vile racist pig. That's the first thing, race.

The second is sex. We know he can't stand any kind of criticism, and especially by a woman. We also know that Vice President Harris is going to criticize him every day for the next 87 days. She's going to be very critical of him, especially if he really shows up for the September 10th debate. That gives her a chance to get right in his face, and he's unable to handle that. We know he describes women he doesn't like in the most disgusting way he can. "She was bleeding from her wherever." He can't stand it when women confront him with real facts and direct criticism.

I think MN-Skeptic has it right - the more he realizes that he's losing the election, the lower he's going to go in attacking VP Harris. It's already starting, with his comments about her IQ. Sometimes I think, okay, that's as low as he can go in public. But he always finds a way to get dirtier and more disgusting. I think he's gonna be setting new records for disgusting attacks based on her race and sex.

Or, maybe he'll suddenly start acting really presidential and discussing real policy issues intelligently, and stop the personal attacks completely.

:rotflmao:
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Frater I*I »

Foggy wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 3:22 pm :snippity:

Or, maybe he'll suddenly start acting really presidential and discussing real policy issues intelligently, and stop the personal attacks completely.

:rotflmao:
That's some mighty fine crack you're smokin'.... :lol:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Resume18

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Resume18 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 11:35 am
Exactly when is the effing NYT gonna call out Trump's effing cognative decline the way the did Biden's?
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
tek

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by tek »

"I was on a helicopter with Willie Nelson and Charlie Brown when we had to crash land behind enemy lines. Luckily, our pilot - they call him 'Snoopy', funny looking guy - knew of a nearby french cafe with cute waitresses"
That's my story, and I'm sticking with it.
Resume18

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Resume18 »

Resume18 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 3:32 pm
Dr. Ken wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 11:35 am
Exactly when is the effing NYT gonna call out Trump's effing cognitive decline the way they did Biden's?
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
MN-Skeptic

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by MN-Skeptic »

https://x.com/kylegriffin1/status/1822357411715330373
Kyle Griffin
@kylegriffin1

Meanwhile, this is an actual statement from Celine Dion:

"Today, Celine Dion's management team and her record label, Sony Music Entertainment Canada Inc., became aware of the unauthorized usage of the video, recording, musical performance, and likeness of Celine Dion singing 'My Heart Will Go On' at a Donald Trump / JD Vance campaign rally in Montana.

"In no way is this use authorized, and Celine Dion does not endorse this or any similar use.

"…And really, THAT song?"
And, for those who don't know, My Heart Will Go On is from the movie Titanic. That's as bright as waving "You're Fired!" signs behind Vance and Trump.
Tim Walz’ Golden Rule: Mind your own damn business!
Suranis

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Suranis »

So he actually was in a helicopter crash? Heh. I would have put money on it being a fake story.
Hic sunt dracones
bill_g

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bill_g »

Yeah. Apparently a hard landing with a LA City Coucilman in the early 90's.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by AndyinPA »

I have been away for most of this week. I just made the mistake of reading all I missed on this thread. :rolleye:

Please, please, please make him go away. I don't care how. We spend way too much of our lives (and I understand why) on this cretin.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 2:58 pm
Hate to quote myself but I'm reminded of last election when Trump was asked if he received some information from foreign power that was hacked from his opponent if he would bother informing the fbi. I'm thinking two things.

1. This actually happened and something big is about to come out

Or

2. Something big is about to come out and he's claiming he was hacked as an excuse to brunt the damage
Estiveo
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Estiveo »

Given that the hacking claim came from Steven Cheung, who is an even bigger lying liar than TFG, I'd bet any leak was more disgruntled staffer than Iranian skulduggery.
Image Image Image Image
Dave from down under

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dave from down under »

Dossier on Vance…

Oh no…

Yes… a couch…

Yes Vance is dropping out..

No, not because I wanted him to..

Oh well..,

Ivanka… come to daddy..
RVInit

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RVInit »

Estiveo wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 6:46 pm Given that the hacking claim came from Steven Cheung, who is an even bigger lying liar than TFG, I'd bet any leak was more disgruntled staffer than Iranian skulduggery.
I got all excited for about 10 seconds, then I remembered that anyone doing such a thing would be more likely to want Trump to get into power again. So, probably nothing juicy and good for the good guys is on the horizon involving Trump being hacked.
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
RVInit

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RVInit »

Celine Dion has made a statement that she has not endorsed Donald Trump to use her music at his rallies.
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin

Return to “US President”