Donald J. Trump 2024

MN-Skeptic

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by MN-Skeptic »

According to PBS, Trump isn't speaking until 10pm EDT, so 2 more hours from when I'm writing this. I do imagine he'll get lots of fans, after all, it's Montana and it's sunny and 77° so weather won't stop folks from going out. Besides being a morale booster for Trump, this may help the down ballot candidates.
Tim Walz’ Golden Rule: Mind your own damn business!
RVInit

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RVInit »

Here are some more outdoor shots from Bozeman. This looks like a lot more than the previous two, but nowhere near what he was getting in the past. He did get bad local press regarding the fact that he never pays the bills for any of these rallies.

"It actually doesn't take much to be considered a difficult woman. That's why there are so many of us."

--Jane Goodall
pipistrelle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by pipistrelle »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 7:54 pm According to PBS, Trump isn't speaking until 10pm EDT, so 2 more hours from when I'm writing this. I do imagine he'll get lots of fans, after all, it's Montana and it's sunny and 77° so weather won't stop folks from going out. Besides being a morale booster for Trump, this may help the down ballot candidates.
It's supposed to be for the guy running against Tester. His ads are in my twitter feed constantly. He's "Trump-endorsed."
MN-Skeptic

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Well, the people who come to listen to Trump get what they deserve.

You couldn't pay me enough to attend one of his rallies.
bob

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bob »

Very Stable Genius.

Somewhere, Charles Harder is picking out the color for his next sport car.
Image ImageImage
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by keith »

Maybe it was Bad, Bad Leroy Brown?
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
RVInit

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RVInit »

OK, apparently he took a different plane from Billings to Bozeman, so he must have had mechanical problems after all.
"It actually doesn't take much to be considered a difficult woman. That's why there are so many of us."

--Jane Goodall
Kendra

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Kendra »

Willie Brown was just on CNN, never happened.
sugar magnolia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by sugar magnolia »

30+ years ago, President Bush came here for something or other and made a speech at the state capitol. I was absolutely NOT a Bush fan, but I took my kids out of school that day to go hear him speak. Not because I expected to hear him say anything important, but that was back in the good ole' days when it was a "respect for the office" thing and I thought my kids needed to see and hear the President of the United States. They got little American flags and everything. I would never, under any circumstances, do that today. Not even under duress.
Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by keith »

Do they have bill collectors in Montana?

Asking for an Italian friend who is looking for a job.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by neonzx »

keith wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 8:26 pm Maybe it was Bad, Bad Leroy Brown?
:yeahthat:
RVInit

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RVInit »

The MSU arena where Trump is speaking tonight has a capacity of 8455 according to the Google machine. That is less than half the capacity of the Desert Diamond where Harris appeared tonight (20,000)

It's not that I have ever been particularly impressed with crowd size, Biden never did any big rallies and Clinton didn't do anywhere near the kind of rallies Trump did. And Biden won both the electoral college and the popular vote, while Clinton beat Trump in the popular vote by a huge amount.

But still...Harris is pulling in huge crowds. And the more people see these huge crowds it starts to be a self fulfilling prophecy kind of thing. People like to be a part of the majority, that's a fact, just human nature. This is some serious positive energy going on with Harris.

--Jane Goodall
neonzx

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by neonzx »

I find it super funny RSBN underbussed Dump by paning the 'crowd' on video.

I don't mind him bragging about crowd size. He's a juvenile comparing penis size.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Luke »

Y'all know I hate opening this topic. I hate thinking about him, hearing what he's doing to harm America, all of it. All he wants is attention and I still believe ignoring him hurts him the most. But this doesn't have him in it, it's kids mocking him. Looked a few pages back and didn't see this posted, if it has mea culpa, I've been in Tina Petersland. These kids are terrific.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Frater I*I »

neonzx wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 9:48 pm I find it super funny RSBN underbussed Dump by paning the 'crowd' on video.

I don't mind him bragging about crowd size. He's a juvenile comparing penis size.

He fails to realize the little slashes are millimeters...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Estiveo
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Estiveo »

Image Image Image Image
pipistrelle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by pipistrelle »

Luke wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 10:38 pm These kids are terrific.
Love the first one with the accordion hands impression. And the way he drags out "greaaaaaat."
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Slim Cognito »

Most excellent.
ImageImageImage x5
neonzx

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by neonzx »

OFFS!

Now Dump is using Taylor Swift's care of her audience to interrupt the show.

Tim Walz don't do that again you are bad at it.
MN-Skeptic

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Here's a link about what Trump said in his recent press interview about the almost crash of the helicopter with Willie Brown aboard and his assertion that Brown badmouthed Kamala Harris - Trump: Willie Brown said ‘terrible things’ about Kamala Harris

And here's a link to tonight's story on Politico where it was Nate Holden who said it was he, not Willie Brown, who was in that helicopter with Trump -

The other Black politician who says he was with Trump in that near-fatal chopper crash
The man who almost crashed in a helicopter with Donald Trump told POLITICO Trump confused him with former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown — despite the former president’s repeated insistence it was Brown.

It was Nate Holden, a former city councilman and state senator from Los Angeles, who said in an exclusive interview late Friday that he remembers the near-death experience well. He and others believe it happened sometime in 1990.

“Willie is the short Black guy living in San Francisco,” Holden said. “I’m a tall Black guy living in Los Angeles.

“I guess we all look alike,” Holden told POLITICO, letting out a loud laugh.

Holden, who is 95 years old, was in touch with Trump and his team during the 1990s when the flamboyant Manhattan developer was trying to build on the site of the historic Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles. Holden represented the district at the time and supported the project.
Read the rest at the link.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Luke »

It's hard to hear and they didn't subtitle it, but the kid who does shyna shyna shyna says right after "Here's your paper towels" :lol:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bill_g »

From deadbird site - He didn't pay his fuel bill in Bozeman the last time he blew through. So, he landed in Billings and took a private flight to Bozeman under the cover of a "story".

The Sassiest Minx in MN
@SassiestMinx

Because he likely hasn’t paid his fuel bills.

My dad was in the aviation fuel biz for decades. If Trump owes money to the fueler (ex: AvFuel, Edwards) they won’t refuel his plane there.

Billings uses Edwards.
Bozeman uses World Fuel Services.

Btw: my Dad started Worldfuel

RVInit

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RVInit »

His rally did seem to be fairly full by the time he showed up, but it's still less than half of what Harris had. She filled that 20,000. There may have been one section of the upper side closed off, but that is probably only 10% of the total capacity. I was stunned at the turnout, especially since this was Arizona, which was leaning quite a bit towards Trump 3 weeks ago.

--Jane Goodall
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by zekeb »

Trump and his close calls. I hope nothing happens to him before the elections. I am really concerned, Donnie.
Largo al factotum.

Return to “US President”