Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Flatpoint High »

I slipped and fell where I live, and my head/ear hit the corner of the wall splitting my left earlobe nearly off vertically. A plastic surgeon stitched it back together, and I didn't have bandaging that looked like that.

In fact, I didn't have a bandage.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

SWMBO had a verticle slices of possibly cancerous earlob sliced off. It was stitched up and a light bandage applied to keep the stitches from tearing.

The bandage was nothing like Turnips. Her's was designed to be as inconspicuous as possible while doing its job. Turnips is designed to be as conspicous as possible while not necessarily having any practical job to do at all.

More than likely a bit of gause held on by a few inches of steristrip covering any stitches would be more than adequate. If no stitches, a bandaid would be sufficient.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious
🚨 ⚖️ #MikeLindell #FAFO Part X: In March, a judge evicted MyPillow from a Shakopee building over $217K in back rent. Today, Mike Lindell just avoided eviction on another building by wiring $500K in overdue rent. Hurry, Bob Zeidman! @BZwriter #MyBankruptcy
MyPillow landlord drops eviction after company wires nearly a half million in overdue rent
https://www.startribune.com/mypillow-la ... 600386020/

JPC and I are STILL waiting for the FrankSpeech Public Offering -- come on, Mike!!

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Lumpy has until mid August to turn over all his financial details to Zeidman.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

New -- Just starting to watch but this has got to be insane. Ken Block worked for the Trump Campaign!

0:04 / 42:40
Mike Pillow EXPLODES, CONFRONTED by voter fraud expert

David Pakman Show 2.32M subscribers Aug 2, 2024 #davidpakmanshow #mikelindell #kenblock
-- A debate on supposed 2020 voter fraud with MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell and election fraud expert Ken Block

ETA: Ken Block has NO CLUE the HELL that's about to rain down on him from the Lindell cult. :lol: And yes, he called one of Mike's rants BANANAS. A Trump guy, no less! As Foggy might say, Poor Bunny. :dance:

𝕂𝕖𝕟 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜 @KenBlockRI
Huge delays on 195 West.
5:50 PM · Aug 2, 2024 194 Views

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 57s
Brace yourself for the Mike Lindell traffic after that David Pakman show! 🍌 I'm covering Tina Peters' trial & livetweeted John Eastman & Jeff Clark's trials. Followed all 64 cases in 2020. You nailed it: BANANAS. Mike shows how they flood the zone.

𝕂𝕖𝕟 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜 @KenBlockRI
Author of 'Disproven' looking for + disproving fraud claims for the Trump campaign and how to improve elections. On sale now wherever you buy your books!
Entrepreneur Rhode Island disproven.com Joined October 2009 259 Following 5,277 Followers

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Lindel claim: prior to 2000 we had hand counts all over the country.

Personal Experience: That is 1000% BULL SHIT.

I participated in 5 elections where I was a backup computer operator for machine counted ballots. The ballots were hollerith cards, punched by the voter using a stylus onto a tablet size device that registered the ballot card in the proper configuration. Remember the 'hanging chad' issue in Florida back in the day? That is the device we used.

Since I was never needed as computer operator for any of the elections, I got to be one of the first line ballot inspectors looking for badly punched ballots. It was amazing how determined voters could be to punch holes where there weren't any, but 'hanging chads' issues were few and far between, and were handled by an ALL party team of adjudicators before they got to the machine.

The ballots were counted by computers. My first such election was, IIRC, 1976.

P.S. Lindel's gish-gallop was called out but not contained. Lindel didn't answer one question, just kept raising more and more unverifiable claims. (I lie, he did answer the question about a federal voter registration.)
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️🥥🌴✅

Post by poplove »

keith wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 1:00 am Lindel claim: prior to 2000 we had hand counts all over the country.

Personal Experience: That is 1000% BULL SHIT.

I participated in 5 elections where I was a backup computer operator for machine counted ballots. The ballots were hollerith cards, punched by the voter using a stylus onto a tablet size device that registered the ballot card in the proper configuration. Remember the 'hanging chad' issue in Florida back in the day? That is the device we used.

Since I was never needed as computer operator for any of the elections, I got to be one of the first line ballot inspectors looking for badly punched ballots. It was amazing how determined voters could be to punch holes where there weren't any, but 'hanging chads' issues were few and far between, and were handled by an ALL party team of adjudicators before they got to the machine.

The ballots were counted by computers. My first such election was, IIRC, 1976.

P.S. Lindel's gish-gallop was called out but not contained. Lindel didn't answer one question, just kept raising more and more unverifiable claims. (I lie, he did answer the question about a federal voter registration.)
My first vote ever was in the fall of 1972. I was in Air Force basic training and I voted absentee as a California resident. It was a computer punch card with styrofoam backing and little metal stick that looked like a straightened paper clip on one end. The card had numbers in the little punch out rectangles and the ballot instructions told what number to punch for what candidate. Also as instructed, I made sure all the holes I made were clear before I mailed it back. My presidential vote was for Shirley Chisholm.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

My first voting was on a lever machine and I remembered watching my mother voting on lever machines in the 70s. We moved to punch cards in the 90s, but when I moves to a rural area up north, it was back to the levers.

Lindell's is FOS.
101010 :towel:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Ken brought up an obvious point: To hand count in Maricopa would be nearly impossible because of the sheer number of races and ballot types. He gave the stat of 1.5M ballots and (don't remember) 350 races or something. He tried just to get Lindell to agree that a tabulator would count those millions of ballots more efficiently. NO. Lindell said it's the tabulators that can be "hacked" and change "millions of votes". He's just locked on stupid. Even a Trump guy couldn't move him one inch.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I know this is unreasonable, but it would be nice if someone could put together 1.5 million ballots with approximately 15 questions each to answer, and then tell pillow guy and his cronies to count them.
ImageImageImage x4
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

:thumbsup:
Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 8:14 pm I know this is unreasonable, but it would be nice if someone could put together 1.5 million ballots with approximately 15 questions each to answer, and then tell pillow guy and his cronies to count them.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I watched his interview with David Pakman.

When he isn't talking, he moves his mouth and tongue weird. Like a snake slithering
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

sad-cafe wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 9:32 pm I watched his interview with David Pakman.

When he isn't talking, he moves his mouth and tongue weird. Like a snake slithering
That's a common side effect of Haldol (an antipsychotic). It causes dry mouth and/or excess saliva.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Rolodex wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 12:30 am
sad-cafe wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 9:32 pm I watched his interview with David Pakman.

That's a common side effect of Haldol (an antipsychotic). It causes dry mouth and/or excess saliva.
I had no idea-is haldol the drug he was addicted to?
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

I think he was addicted to meth. I have no idea if the mouth thing is related to that. Haldol isn't a street drug (that I know of) and while it used to be commonly used, I think there's controversy about it now, although it's still prescribed (afaik).
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Rolodex wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 10:38 pm I think he was addicted to meth. I have no idea if the mouth thing is related to that. Haldol isn't a street drug (that I know of) and while it used to be commonly used, I think there's controversy about it now, although it's still prescribed (afaik).
From Wikipedia:
Lindell's gambling addiction began to emerge in his teenage years.[14] He attended the University of Minnesota after high school,[when?] but dropped out a few months into his studies.[15] Lindell became addicted to and a frequent user of cocaine in his 20s. This addiction became worse after he switched to crack cocaine in the 1990s.[14] Lindell was also incurring gambling debts. The buildup of his addictions between the 1980s and 1990s led to the foreclosure of his house and his wife filing for divorce. Lindell stated that he achieved sobriety through prayer in 2009.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

crossposted
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

Don't diss the snow banks, Mike. Those are the only banks that haven't rejected you. Yet.
Largo al factotum.
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

zekeb wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 11:42 am Don't diss the snow banks, Mike. Those are the only banks that haven't rejected you. Yet.
OUCH!
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 9:24 am
Somebody give Lindell a dictionary. If you look up charisma, they'll be a pic of Walz.
ImageImageImage x4

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”