GIL: Klayman

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

northland10 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:45 pm Who knew that running for the nomination and coming in 7th out of 8th with 1.1% of the vote was a plus for a CV.
But it does make me wonder who was even less attractive to voters than Grossly Inappropriate Larry!

On second thoughts, no, please don't tell me.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:50 pm
northland10 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:45 pm Who knew that running for the nomination and coming in 7th out of 8th with 1.1% of the vote was a plus for a CV.
But it does make me wonder who was even less attractive to voters than Grossly Inappropriate Larry!

On second thoughts, no, please don't tell me.
Some dude who was on some NJ city board a few times (85-93) and says he was the first Republican to be elected to three terms in 96 years. He ran against Rubio and was 2nd of 3. In 2012, he ran for Congress against DeSantis and many others. He got 628 votes, 1%.
101010 :towel:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

northland10 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:12 pm One of the docket entries in Florida Bar v Klayman, Florida Supreme Court
:snippity:
Previously, he filed a motion to whine, um, reconsideration based on:
Respondent Larry Klayman's Motion to Include the District of Columbia Disciplinary Record in the Record of This Proceeding Before the Florida Supreme Court, Respondent Larry Elliot Klayman's Motion to Stay, and Respondent Larry Elliot Klayman's Notice of Supplemental Authority, Motion to Open the Record and Remand and Supplement to Motion to Stay are hereby denied. Respondent Larry Elliot Klayman's Reply to the Florida Bar's Response to Motion to Stay and Respondent Larry Klayman's Reply to Florida Office of Bar Counsel's Response to Motion to Strike Amended Certification of Record and Index and Motion to Include the District of Columbia Disciplinary Record in the Record of This Proceeding Before the Florida Supreme Court are hereby stricken as unauthorized.
And his motion caused a very long order:
Respondent Larry Elliot Klayman’s Motion for Reconsideration and Leave to File Reply Pleadings is hereby denied.

A True Copy
That was it.
bob

Post by bob »

:fingerwag:

If Donofrio isn't co-chair, I won't spend one dime. :nope:
Image ImageImage
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

just photoshop out "investigation" and distribute widely. ;)
northland10

Post by northland10 »

It appears he is trying to retry his DC case in his Florida Bar Case, which they have already said, they won't do.
RESPONDENT LARRY ELLIOT KLAYMAN’S MOTION FOR LEAVE TO FILE BRIEF IN EXCESS OF WORDS/PAGES

Respondent Larry Elliot Klayman (“Respondent Mr. Klayman”) hereby moves this honorable Court for an order granting 5000 excess words and 20 excess pages with regard to his forthcoming brief due to be filed on August 15, 2024. Under Florida Rule of Appellate Procedure 9.210(a)(1)(B), Mr. Klayman currently has a limit of 13,000 words and 50 pages for his initial brief.

This small enlargement of the allowable number of words and pages is required because of the unique circumstances of this reciprocal discipline proceeding. This reciprocal discipline proceeding involves two separate disciplinary actions in the District of Columbia, both of which need to be addressed in this single brief. Furthermore, both reciprocal discipline matters have lengthy records in the District of Columbia, as and they involve events that occurred approximately eighteen (18) and fourteen (14) years ago, respectively. Lastly, as Mr. Klayman is asserting defenses under Florida Bar v. Kandekore, 766 So. 2d 1004 (Fla. 2000), he needs this small enlargement to address (1) due process, (2) paucity of proof, and (3) other grave and compelling reasons which would make it unjust to accept to foreign judgments as conclusive proof of guilt, in addition to the differing proposed sanctions of Florida Bar Counsel and the Referee, either of which Respondent Mr. Klayman argues are not warranted, especially under these extreme unprecedented circumstances.

Accordingly, Respondent Mr. Klayman respectfully requests that this Court in the interest of justice, due process and other compelling grounds, grant this small enlargement of the allowable number of words and pages. Florida Office of Bar Counsel (“FOBC”) has consented to this request.
He says the Bar consented, though they may see no reason to get in a pissing match about it.

As for the due process.. um.. he had it. Lots of it. Many times. The Florida Bar has pointed this out. Apparently his definition of due process means, I got what I wanted.
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

There is a new Klayman bar discipline case in the DC Court of Appeals, and a Report and Recommendation of the Board on Professional Responsibility was filed earlier this week:

Case Information: 24-BG-0689
Short Caption: IN RE: LARRY KLAYMAN, BAR REGISTRATION NO. 334581, BOARD DOCKET NO. 2017-D051 Classification: Bar Governance - Bar - Disciplinary
Superior Court or Agency Case Number: DDN051-17 Filed Date: 07/30/2024
Opening Event Date: 07/30/2024 Case Status: Pending
Record Completed: Post-Decision Matter Pending:
Briefs Completed:
Argued/Submitted:
Disposition: Next Scheduled Action:
Mandate Issued:

Party Information
Appellate Role Party Name IFP Attorney(s) Arguing Attorney E-Filer
Petitioner Bar Counsel N
Hamilton P. Fox N Y
Petitioner Board on Professional Responsibility N
James T. Phalen N Y
Respondent Larry Klayman N Pro Se Y

Events
Event Date Status Description Result PDF
07/30/2024 Filed Report And Recommendation Of The Bd On Prof. Responsibility
07/31/2024 Filed Record Exhibits - 184 Exhibits Saved in X:/Shared
bob

Post by bob »

jcolvin2 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 6:00 pm There is a new Klayman bar discipline case in the DC Court of Appeals, and a Report and Recommendation of the Board on Professional Responsibility was filed earlier this week
The Board's report concerns Klayman's efforts in the Bundy case ("omissions" on his PHV application, and the lawfare that ensued).

I only skimmed the R&R, but (for :oldman: ), the Ghost of Rotunda still haunts the lands.

The recommendation is an 18-month suspension, with a fitness tail.

But the harshest part? The DC bar has a page of high-profile discipline cases, and Klayman doesn't make the cut! :faint:
Image ImageImage
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

bob

Post by bob »

Well, it was a wild week folks, but now it is over:
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 9:55 pm Well, it was a wild week folks, but now it is over:
At least Walz is not using some 20-year-old photo of himself online.

At first, I thought GIL was describing his client, Jerome.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

I bet Walz knows how to spell the word jowls. :|
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

Foggy wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 7:21 am I bet Walz knows how to spell the word jowls. :|
Walz taught social studies. I'll bet he has more knowledge about the Constitution in his little finger than Klayman has in his entire body.
Largo al factotum.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

bob wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 9:55 pm Well, it was a wild week folks, but now it is over:
Well, there goes the overstuffed circus clown vote.
ImageImageImage x5
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I got an email from Klayman today. :lol:
bob

Post by bob »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 1:09 pm I got an email from Klayman today. :lol:
You can hit the unsubscribe button at any time. ;)

But since we're bragging: Klayman once HANDED me his business card. :towel:
Image ImageImage
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

bob wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 1:50 pm But since we're bragging: Klayman once HANDED me his business card. :towel:
I've seen vampire and werewolf movies: accepting that card means GIL can come into your house and have sex with your sofa any night when there's a full moon.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

bob wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 1:50 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 1:09 pm I got an email from Klayman today. :lol:
You can hit the unsubscribe button at any time. ;)

But since we're bragging: Klayman once HANDED me his business card. :towel:
Was there an American Psycho aspect to it?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
bob

Post by bob »

Ben-Prime wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 5:11 pm Was there an American Psycho aspect to it?
No; not really. I mean, no "Huey Lewis & The News" was playing. ;)

It was at a court hearing, and the gallery was basically just me and one other person. Klayman saw me taking notes, approached, and asked who I reported for. I said, "No one."* Klayman nodded, handed me his card, and said, "Call me if you need more information."

So it was a bit creepy he decided I was a reporter even after I said I wasn't. But then I did report all of this .. to TFB. :bag:

(Klayman, unsurprisingly, lost.)

* Foogy and Soros had furloughed at that point. :violin:
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 5:25 pm
Ben-Prime wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 5:11 pm Was there an American Psycho aspect to it?
No; not really. I mean, no "Huey Lewis & The News" was playing. ;)

It was at a court hearing, and the gallery was basically just me and one other person. Klayman saw me taking notes, approached, and asked who I reported for. I said, "No one."* Klayman nodded, handed me his card, and said, "Call me if you need more information."

So it was a bit creepy he decided I was a reporter even after I said I wasn't. But then I did report all of this .. to TFB. :bag:

(Klayman, unsurprisingly, lost.)
Grossly inappropriate card sharing.
bob

Post by bob »

Not the flex Klayman believes it to be.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

I did not know Klayman was such a passionate "Batman" fan.
Image ImageImage
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Safe to say I never got a response.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
bob

Post by bob »

"For completeness," in the past four years, Klayman has announced or initiated "proceedings" against Bidens (Joe [multiple times], Jill, Hunter, and James); Judges Howell, Marchan, and Metha; Bragg; Garland; Wray; Gerstein (Politico reporter); Fauci; Obama; Clinton; Brennan; Soros; "all J6 committee members"; Omar; Tlaib; Baldwin; Harris; Swalwell; Kerry; McConnell; Burr; and Rosenstein.
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

He'd prosecute you if he knew who you were, bob. :bighug:
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”