trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Dr. Ken

trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Post by Dr. Ken »

DEMENTIA!! Clearly

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 4:35 pm
Res Ipsa wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 2:06 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:39 pm the evidence which came out this week that Trump raped children
I must have missed something. What evidence came out this week that Trump raped children?
You did not miss anything. What was shown that Donald mhad calls with Epstein and that he likely got visited by some female. While Epstein liked his female companions "to be on the younger side" this was likely not so for Donald. Epstein would know his preferences and have introduced him to young ladies of his taste. Personally I do not like that teens are called "children". And not all female companions were underage. Also to note that none of the females that complained about Epstein made a complaint against any of Epsteins male aquaintences.
Yes, they did. Many of them did. They did not make allegations that were public, they made these allegations to the POLICE who were investigating. Those detectives believed those young girls because of collaborating evidence they received from Epstein's "house man", who took all the sign in and phone logs to the police while Epstein was away. Based on the girls' testimony, phone logs, and statements from various people who worked in Epstein's house the police were able to get a search warrant to collect all the camera equipment and hard drives from Epstein's house. When they arrived at the house all the cameras were disconnected and the computer equipment was all opened up, in a state of disarray and every single hard drive was gone and Epstein was already stepping off his plane in New York.

All those young girls eventually signed NDA's (aside from Giuffre) and got paid off and that is why they have made no public statements. And the police, who feature prominently in Julie Brown's writings about the case confirmed there were multiple men AND women that were actively being investigated and that they had collected evidence against them. I, for one, believe the detectives when they say they believed these young women and that they had evidence against multiple adults, both men and women, and that all the attempts to bring them to justice failed because first the AG in Palm Beach protected them and then Alex Acosta protected them.

There is a reason that among Epstein's major wins with the legal system he was able to get Acosta to give immunity to all others who may have been involved. You don't give that kind of immunity when you have a single individual that has committed crimes. You give blanket immunity to "all others who were involved" when there actually were others involved.

I understand why these young women took money in exchange to keep their mouths shut about what they went through with what the police knew to be MULTIPLE men and women. These young women were threatened not only by the adults who were abusing them, but various prosecutors threatened to charge them with prostitution. So yeah, we won't know all the names of the men and women the detectives had evidence against, primarily because they signed NDAs. One of the detectives is now deceased, not sure about the other one, but after he gave Julie Brown multiple interviews and absolutely stated that there were multiple perpetrators. I happen to believe this detective and his partner.
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Not sure where to put this -

Kyle Cheney

👀 Former FBI agent Peter Strzok’s attorneys say he’s getting $1.2 million from a settlement with DOJ over the release of his private text messages. Additional claims about his removal from the FBI remain pending.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

And yet 95 percent of journalists and reporters speak of him as if he were a candidate worthy of their professional respect.

I spit on that monster.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

You're being too nice. I'd kick it in the nuts.
ImageImageImage x4
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

that made me sick to my stomach when I heard that

There is a special place in hell.........................
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Trump has no business judging who are and who are not good Jews. Or Christian's or Muslims or Hindus or Atheists for that matter.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Volkonski wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 3:17 pm Trump has no business judging who are and who are not good Jews. Or Christian's or Muslims or Hindus or Atheists for that matter.
Or people.....
ImageImageImage x4
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Hmm guess whose spouse is on the campaign trail supporting their mate running for president and whose isn't? Where's melania, donald?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Dr. Ken wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 4:13 pm Hmm guess whose spouse is on the campaign trail supporting their mate running for president and whose isn't? Where's melania, donald?
Hiding in the couch cushions with JD? :think: :shrug:
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

neonzx wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 4:26 pm
Dr. Ken wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 4:13 pm Hmm guess whose spouse is on the campaign trail supporting their mate running for president and whose isn't? Where's melania, donald?
Hiding in the couch cushions with JD? :think: :shrug:
bwahahahaha
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Well, Melania did finally show up the very last night of the RNC convention. I bet he had to pay bigly for that appearance. Apparently, he didn't pay her enough to actually give a speech, though.

— Demetri Martin
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

RVInit wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 6:49 pm Well, Melania did finally show up the very last night of the RNC convention. I bet he had to pay bigly for that appearance. Apparently, he didn't pay her enough to actually give a speech, though.
I heard she was prodded to speak, but Michelle O didn't provide her material to steal. So people were saying...
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Lol it's totally getting under his skin

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

neonzx wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 7:32 pm
RVInit wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 6:49 pm Well, Melania did finally show up the very last night of the RNC convention. I bet he had to pay bigly for that appearance. Apparently, he didn't pay her enough to actually give a speech, though.
I heard she was prodded to speak, but Michelle O didn't provide her material to steal. So people were saying...
:rimshot:

— Demetri Martin
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Weird Don and his band of furniture and fish fuckers.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Point of note. I believe Matt is wrong that Tay-tay will be at a Harris rally.
Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa »

RVInit wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:15 am

All those young girls eventually signed NDA's (aside from Giuffre) and got paid off and that is why they have made no public statements.
So the victims who were asked about other men during the Maxwell trial, and affirmatively denied it, were lying because an NDA requires that one commit perjury during a criminal proceeding?

And these alleged NDA's, between them and a dead guy, remain enforceable, such that any one of these other men would engage in a public legal proceeding to sue someone who doesn't have much money in the first place, presumably for liquidated damages, as a consequence of violating the NDA?
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

BUT... But... but... do they come with an NFT guaranteeing their unique numbered collectors edition value :think:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

OFFS
ImageImageImage x4
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Screenshot_20240731-125701~2_copy_607x965.png
Screenshot_20240731-125701~2_copy_607x965.png (362.68 KiB) Viewed 246 times
Victory Cologne by President Trump
"Victory" is the signature scent of strength and success, encased in a luxurious gold bottle. This cologne, a part of President Trump's exclusive line, is for the decisive and the bold.

A crisp opening of citrus blends into a cedar heart, underpinned by a rich base of leather and amber, crafting a commanding presence. "Victory" is more than a fragrance— this cologne is for the movers, the shakers, and the history makers. Crowned with a Trump Collector's cap, splash on a bit of Victory and own every room you step into. "Victory" is very much a collector's piece. The first batch has sold out. Trump Fragrances for Men are estimated to ship in Sept/Oct 2024.
$119.00
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Sneakers? Cologne? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Volkonski wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 1:03 pm Sneakers? Cologne? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
FFS just get out the race and go sell your crap and leave the rest of us alone.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”