Donald J. Trump 2024

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Slim Cognito »

That is probably what he meant but… I say we run with the dictator meme.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
pipistrelle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by pipistrelle »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:54 am "We'll have it fixed so good you're not gonna have to vote."

I"m not sure what other people are taking away from this bit of Trump's speech to an uber-Christian group. My take is that he's going to put into place all the uber-Christian wanted laws - no abortion, no divorce, no gays, etc. - so that, in four years, the uber-Christians will have the nation they want. Since all the pro-uber-Christian laws will have been enacted, the uber-Christians can just sit back and not worry about who the next president is.
They don't think that way-ever vigilant against sin. Roe was the rule for how many years-now no more.

I take him at face value.
pipistrelle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by pipistrelle »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:04 am That is probably what he meant but… I say we run with the dictator meme.
He's talked about firing everyone who isn't loyal (and hired that young guy to do just that), he loves him many dictators (Putin, Xi Jinping, Kim Jong-Un), and so many examples of "strong man" I can't keep up. He is a wannabe dictator, and I wouldn't forget that.
pipistrelle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by pipistrelle »

You call this a handshake?
djidiot, the shadow government

Suranis

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Suranis »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:17 am
MN-Skeptic wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:54 am "We'll have it fixed so good you're not gonna have to vote."

I"m not sure what other people are taking away from this bit of Trump's speech to an uber-Christian group. My take is that he's going to put into place all the uber-Christian wanted laws - no abortion, no divorce, no gays, etc. - so that, in four years, the uber-Christians will have the nation they want. Since all the pro-uber-Christian laws will have been enacted, the uber-Christians can just sit back and not worry about who the next president is.
They don't think that way-ever vigilant against sin. Roe was the rule for how many years-now no more.

I take him at face value.
From watching the video, he was telling people (in this case Christians) who usually don't vote to come out and vote this one time. By definition, people who don't vote are not the ever vigilant types.

He was appealing for votes, basically. Reading more into it is the same shit sov cits and Q people do to get sucked into their bubbles and read hidden messeges. Turnip is not that sophisticated.
Hic sunt dracones
New Turtle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by New Turtle »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:23 am
Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:04 am That is probably what he meant but… I say we run with the dictator meme.
He's talked about firing everyone who isn't loyal (and hired that young guy to do just that), he loves him many dictators (Putin, Xi Jinping, Kim Jong-Un), and so many examples of "strong man" I can't keep up. He is a wannabe dictator, and I wouldn't forget that.
In Russia, they either run a clown against Putin or just put criminal charges against a legit opponent and say they're disqualified.
noblepa

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by noblepa »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:44 pm
Says the convicted felon.

Return to “US President”