RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

SCAMS!

Post by RTH10260 »

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

SCAMS!

Post by neonzx »

Unless him "trapping" scammers results in arrests, prosecutions, and convictions, It is a waste of video.

Its stupid.
RTH10260

SCAMS!

Post by RTH10260 »

Collection agency demands payment for blood tests that didn’t happen

News10NBC
2 Jul 2024

A News10NBC investigation looks into payment demands for blood tests that never happened. At least one of viewers was called by a lab and a collection agency demanding payment for bloods tests that she says never happened.

sugar magnolia

SCAMS!

Post by sugar magnolia »

Gahhhh. The medical scammers are some of the worst. People are already under stress because of whatever their medical issues are without the additional stress of fighting over a non-existent bill.
Estiveo
Verified:

SCAMS!

Post by Estiveo »

Almost a year after Estiveo's Mom died, I got a bill from a "mobile lab" for bloodwork she supposedly had done. The date of service was not only long after her death, but also several months after the doctor who supposedly ordered it had died in a freak rock climbing accident. They were sending me the bill because Medicare had denied the claim.

I sent their paperwork to Medicare with a letter detailing all relevant dates, and cc'd the mobile lab using their return mail envelope. Never heard from them again.
Image Image Image Image
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

SCAMS!

Post by Luke »

The time they take tying up the scammer's time is time they aren't ripping other people off. It also helps spread the word for people to be careful.

This scammer keeps screaming at what would be an older lady. Kitboga is great at stalling, asking ridiculous questions, using multiple voices with some sort of voice camouflager, and keeps breaking down crying. The scammer is horrible, he couldn't care less and just keeps asking for the money. He wastes days of a this creep's time.

It's also really funny how he ties them in knots.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

SCAMS!

Post by bill_g »

neonzx wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 4:14 am Unless him "trapping" scammers results in arrests, prosecutions, and convictions, It is a waste of video.

Its stupid.
He claims towards the end he and his team have helped individuals and gained information for fraud investigators that would be explained in future videos.
RTH10260

SCAMS!

Post by RTH10260 »

bill_g wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 2:34 am
neonzx wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 4:14 am Unless him "trapping" scammers results in arrests, prosecutions, and convictions, It is a waste of video.

Its stupid.
He claims towards the end he and his team have helped individuals and gained information for fraud investigators that would be explained in future videos.
Steve works together with other antiscammers that are more into the hacking trade, that attempt to take down scam centers in India. Also one non-profit in the US that works together with US police to track local scammers and money mules.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

SCAMS!

Post by Luke »

Laughed so hard I cried and choked on water listening to him "panic" while spending the gift cards he "bought" for the scammer to pay a "ransomware virus fee" he made up. The scammer SCREAMS "No no no don't do it!" and he's CRYING hysterically (as an older lady) "I videotaped all my grandkids' births! I have to pay it!" Oh my God, he’s hilarious.

We did crazy stuff as kids (NOT SCAMS!) but pre-internet. One favorite weekend drinking game was calling people from Weekly World News stories to see if they were real. Once, there was a spread about "The Laziest Man Alive" with a kitchen built around his bed etc. Directory assistance had his number. WWN left out one detail—the poor guy was paralyzed from the neck down! De minimis for WWN. We were compassionate; many were thrilled to get a call from across the country and would chat with us. No internet back then. 😂 If there's enough interest, maybe I'll explain what was behind the headline: "Oh My God, It's Bernice!"

Scammer Loses Everything To Ransomware Virus
8.6M views 3 years ago Kitboga
Hacking A Scam Call Center With Fake Ransomware Scamming A Scammer With Fake Ransomware Virus.

Didn't watch but this is the full 3hrs he wasted of the scammer's time:

Scammer Loses Everything To Ransomware (Full 3hr Call)
2.3M views 3 years ago
More Kitboga
This is the full unedited version of a scam call featuring a custom made fake ransomware virus that caused this group of scammers ...

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
John Thomas8

SCAMS!

Post by John Thomas8 »

Long time grifter logan paul has sued Coffezilla for defamation. Coffee hired the same lawyers that took alex jones down:

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

SCAMS!

Post by bill_g »

Well, I for one always refer to professional wrestlers for my financial advise. I also rely on Mattel for all my automotive questions, and on Pillsbury for my medical issues.
RTH10260

SCAMS!

Post by RTH10260 »

Homeowner receives more than 600 traffic citations, toll bills addressed to strangers

WKMG News 6 ClickOrlando
26 Jul 2024

A News 6 investigation into the mysterious letters has uncovered evidence that numerous vehicles with Florida license plates may have been fraudulently linked to Malone’s home address.

Many of those vehicles have been caught on camera driving through Central Florida and other states committing traffic violations and running up costly bills for unpaid tolls.
GlimDropper

SCAMS!

Post by GlimDropper »

John Thomas8 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 8:28 am Long time grifter logan paul has sued Coffezilla for defamation. Coffee hired the same lawyers that took alex jones down:

Coffezilla fires back:

What ever insurance he was relying on is less than forthcoming in terms of coverage so Coffee is passing the hat and selling merch.

In my no way qualified opinion the facts and evidence in the Logan v Coffee suit weigh heavily for the defendant but the money disparity is off the charts.

Liquid Marketplace sounds interesting.
John Thomas8

SCAMS!

Post by John Thomas8 »

I was just coming to post that.

The grifter is going to learn the hard way.

His lawyers possess questionable skills.
neeneko

SCAMS!

Post by neeneko »

Also looks like his smear campaign against the developer of his scam might be a sign of a crime itself.

RTH10260

SCAMS!

Post by RTH10260 »

Moare...

RTH10260

SCAMS!

Post by RTH10260 »

Google warns against new tool for scammers

FOX59 News
6 Aug 2024

So-called “SMS blasters” are like miniature cell phone towers that put out a signal that can tri your smartphone into connecting to it instead of your regular network. The devices are small enough for crooks to drive around with them in their car. There have been some reports of scammers walking around with them in their backpacks.
Note: devices that still support 2G are at risk

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

SCAMS!

Post by neonzx »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 9:51 am
Google warns against new tool for scammers

FOX59 News
6 Aug 2024

So-called “SMS blasters” are like miniature cell phone towers that put out a signal that can tri your smartphone into connecting to it instead of your regular network. The devices are small enough for crooks to drive around with them in their car. There have been some reports of scammers walking around with them in their backpacks.
Note: devices that still support 2G are at risk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ebp2U52q1w
I think in the USA 2g has been off for many years.
RTH10260

SCAMS!

Post by RTH10260 »

neonzx wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 10:33 am
RTH10260 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 9:51 am
► Show Spoiler
I think in the USA 2g has been off for many years.
The older devices that support 3G and some of 4G continue to have the 2G support. When the signal of the scam box is stronger than the original of the provider cell tower it will switch, the box of course needs to mimic the correct provider. The video recommends deactivating 2G support, while possible on Android devices, impossible on Apple.

Return to “Computers and Internet”