Post by pipistrelle »

Could be age too. I guess.

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Foggy »

:shock:

I like how he missed North Carolina and plopped down in Ohio.
I am living in a world far beyond the scope of my imagination. Every time the planet rotates, I wake up in a brand new world full of wonders.
Kendra

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Kendra »

Who is paying for his airfare, hotel and meals (plus drinks!)?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Slim Cognito »

The photogs don't miss a beat. :lol:

I should feel bad about him falling. Oh well, shame on me. I'll manage somehow.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Kendra »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:56 pm The photogs don't miss a beat. :lol:

I should feel bad about him falling. Oh well, shame on me. I'll manage somehow.
Not sorry. Hey, my balance sucks at times at my age, but I'd never put myself out in public like that (with cameras!).
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Ben-Prime »

He is not as deep under the affluence of incohol as many thinkle peep he is, dammit. He's just had tee many martoonis and a scottle of botch.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kendra

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/17/politics ... index.html

Rudy Giuliani has drained roughly half of the money in a personal bank account in the last week to pay for personal expenses, a court proceeding revealed Wednesday, as he attends the Republican National Convention while being hounded from afar by people to whom he owes millions.

The numbers are being publicly revealed now because Giuliani owes around $350,000 to a forensic accountant who worked on tracing his assets during the bankruptcy, and a federal judge is following up, with growing frustration, on how to get that bill paid.

Giuliani only appears to have a portion of that amount in his personal bank account, which keeps being depleted to pay other bills, Wednesday’s federal court proceedings in White Plains, New York, revealed.

Giuliani has ‘no regrets’ about defaming 2020 election workers
Giuliani has been slow to disclose what cash he has on hand in liquid accounts, and hasn’t been fully transparent, the judge has found.

Rachel Strickland, a lawyer for two 2020 election workers from Georgia to whom Giuliani owes nearly $150 million, said in court Wednesday that the former New York City mayor is “up to Giuliani shenanigans yet again.”

She told the judge Wednesday afternoon Giuliani’s lawyers had provided new information about one personal bank account, where he had $60,000 a week ago. But in the last few days, the account went to “half that much,” Strickland said.
Kendra

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d05a&ei=10
Former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani is draining his bank account to avoid paying his creditors, a lawyer has complained in court.

Rachel Strickland told a New York bankruptcy judge that Giuliani spent thousands of dollars buying first class plane tickets for himself, his girlfriend and his assistant to travel to the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee this week.
Rolodex

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Rolodex »

I hope that forensic accountant has the skills or has an associate with the skills to trace off short money.

If Rudy has no regrets about what he said about the GA workers, he should be proud to cough up the price for doing so.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Kendra

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 7ce7&ei=12
Cash-strapped ex-New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani confirmed he flew first-class to the Republican National Convention — but not at his own expense, according to a new court filing.

The judge in Giuliani’s bankruptcy case ordered the Chapter 11 case to be dismissed on July 12, while the terms of the dismissal have not yet been finalized.

Lawyers for his bankruptcy creditors learned at a July 17 hearing that the disgraced former mayor had blown through $30,000 in a one-week span. A statement for one bank account, which had $60,000 on July 10, showed that he had spent tens of thousands on his two properties as well as an unknown amount at the RNC in Milwaukee.

:snippity:

Giuliani’s lawyer Gary Fischoff in a July 23 letter blasted the claim as an “unsubstantiated rumor.”

Fischoff attached a letter signed by the president of FrankSpeech — Mike Lindell’s broadcasting platform that recently hired Giuliani to host a TV program — writing that the company “entirely covered” the former mayor’s flight and hotel in Milwaukee from July 14 through the 20, the letter says. :snippity:
shannon
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by shannon »

Considering how badly the MeinPillow guy is hurting financially, where did THEY supposedly get the money to send Rudy??
Mad Geoscientist GRADUATE STUDENT in Training
(she/her)
Dave from down under

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Dave from down under »

Could he be lying???! :O
(Water is wet)
Kendra

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Kendra »

I was wondering the same thing...
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Frater I*I »

shannon wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:03 pm Considering how badly the MeinPillow guy is hurting financially, where did THEY supposedly get the money to send Rudy??
Knocked over a liquor store...? :shrug:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Kendra

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-BB1qDwtu
Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani received a new warning from a judge regarding his New York apartment, amid his ongoing bankruptcy case.

On Thursday, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Sean Lane filed a new document in the Southern District of New York stating that Giuliani's bankruptcy case has not yet been dismissed because of claims made by Giuliani that he is currently unable to pay certain administrative fees.

"The Debtor contends that he does not have the ability to pay such fees on dismissal," the court document said. "But as the Committee and Freeman Plaintiffs correctly point out, the Debtor has failed to provide transparency into his financial affairs and, therefore, it is unclear what funds he has available to pay these administrative costs."
Judge Lane went on to say, "What little we know about the Debtor's financial situation makes his stance here more troubling. Even assuming that the Debtor does not have the funds on hand to immediately pay these bankruptcy expenses, he certainly has considerable assets upon which he can draw to pay such expenses."

Lane then warned Giuliani about his properties, including an apartment in New York saying, "It is undisputed that he owns two apartments of considerable value...Under such circumstances, the Court may be forced to reevaluate the alternative of a Chapter 11 trustee to supervise the administration of the Debtor's financial affairs and to promptly liquidate assets such as the New York apartment as appropriate."
Kendra

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 5b39&ei=20
Arizona Judge Bruce Cohen recently rebuked Rudy Giuliani's lawyer over a comparison made between the former New York mayor and the first president of the United States, George Washington.

In April, a grand jury indicted 18 people, including Giuliani, who once served as former President Donald Trump's personal lawyer, for allegedly conspiring to overturn Joe Biden's 2020 election victory in Arizona in a case brought on by Arizona Attorney General Kris Mayes. Giuliani has pleaded not guilty to all charges and said in court in May, "I do consider this indictment a complete embarrassment to the American legal system."

As part of Giuliani's release conditions, he was ordered to continue to live at his present local address and not leave Arizona without the court's permission. However, Giuliani is from the East Coast, so his lawyer, Mark Williams, requested in a brief on July 12 that these orders be removed.

Williams argued on page 5 of the filing, "Mr. Giuliani is a great American Hero and Patriot whose endurance, swift action, and determination inspired all people in the United States during a time of great national turmoil and stress," referring to the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

He continued: "Would anyone think it necessary to require George Washington to reside in a particular state and not leave that state without the permission of the court if charges were filed against him in that state during his life? The answer is an emphatic 'No!' Then the same is true for Mr. Giuliani."

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”