Shooting at Trump - 13th of July 2024. Its Ear-ie.

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Dear Blind Man Ronny -

Go fuck yourself.

My long and storied experience with people talking out of their ass says you have a big brown smear from ear to ear. Thankfully as a House Rep you have a short expiration date. May the good people of your district soon realize their mistake, and correct the matter of you being an elected federal official.

Thank you

Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Foggy wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 4:35 pm Mr brolin explained this - twice. Go read those posts, he did a very competent job of explanation.
Yes, he did. And that other angle from behind shows the ear shell is intact.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

It's a MIRACLE!!!

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

It's embarrassing. If he shuts up about it, I'll forget it too.He'll have a fresh drahmah fast enough. He ain't boring, but he's attractive like manure.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

bill_g wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 8:35 am Years from now, we'll all be recalling how he stormed the beach at Pittsburgh under a hail of fire to raise the flag.
And liberate the airports like George Washington.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

Trump claims he heard the bullet "wizz" past his ear. This in itself tells me that he was not struck by a bullet. Bullets do not make a wizzing sound. They are flying at supersonic speed. Bullets flying at supersonic speed make a "crack" or "snap" sound. Ask any Vietnam infantryman. They would hear the snap of the bullet before they would hear the report of the rifle.
Largo al factotum.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

zekeb wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:38 pm Trump claims he heard the bullet "wizz" past his ear. This in itself tells me that he was not struck by a bullet. Bullets do not make a wizzing sound. They are flying at supersonic speed. Bullets flying at supersonic speed make a "crack" or "snap" sound. Ask any Vietnam infantryman. They would hear the snap of the bullet before they would hear the report of the rifle.
I have been in combat and my experience is similar to what Zeke has described. When being shot around you will hear a "whiz" sound, but when you hear such you are not directly under fire, rounds are just flying around you. When you are shot at you will know, by the distinctive sound of a split second hiss immediately by a loud, sharp, deafening crack, that will damn well leave a ringing in your ear.
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:53 pm
zekeb wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:38 pm Trump claims he heard the bullet "wizz" past his ear. This in itself tells me that he was not struck by a bullet. Bullets do not make a wizzing sound. They are flying at supersonic speed. Bullets flying at supersonic speed make a "crack" or "snap" sound. Ask any Vietnam infantryman. They would hear the snap of the bullet before they would hear the report of the rifle.
I have been in combat and my experience is similar to what Zeke has described. When being shot around you will hear a "whiz" sound, but when you hear such you are not directly under fire, rounds are just flying around you. When you are shot at you will know, by the distinctive sound of a split second hiss immediately by a loud, sharp, deafening crack, that will damn well leave a ringing in your ear.
Ah, the sounds of the gold old, bad old days and the "crack"....."thump" as the round zipped past followed by the sound of the discharge wafting past

I find it interesting that the press are jumping on "The FBI dude is now saying he WAS hit by a bullet" which isn't actually what was said, what it was, was a well caveated statement that it could have been a bullet or a fragment which is a reiteration of Director Wrays statement “My understanding is that either it or some shrapnel is what, you know, grazed his ear.”

The real question is, even if the round had hit and purr'ed the lump of Gorgonzola that he uses for a brain..... Would anyone have been able to notice a difference?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

The Press probably needs it to be a bullet because it adds onto "the legend" of the Turnip.
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “US President”