Shooting at Trump - 13th of July 2024. Its Ear-ie.

sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

So earmageddon was a flesh flag?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:05 pm So earmageddon was a flesh flag?
:rimshot:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

:lol:
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

This joke is developing earnestly.
Hic sunt dracones
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

:faint:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Dave from down under wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 9:53 pm :faint:
He's fainted. Call an emeargency number.
Hic sunt dracones
Dave from down under

:doh:
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Suranis wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:02 pm
Dave from down under wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 9:53 pm :faint:
He's fainted. Call an emeargency number.
Sadly, I can't. Somebody done smoked my emeargency number already.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

I was gonna try to get to bed early tonight, but then I saw this thread.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

It's a miracle! Praise the Lord! [/snark]

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

keith wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 9:19 am Expert RECREATES Trump Shooting, Makes BOMBSHELL Discovery
https://youtu.be/L0LCELTX0bI
The assumption made in this clip was that the shot took on the whole ear. The demo pictures a full blown hole in an earlobe. The above picture of Teh Donald on a golf cart shows no signs any longer. This means the bullet just grazed the ear minimally. When remembering the shooting video, djt didn't really react much, more like a wasp hit the ear. Had there been real damage to the ear than the blood would have flowed, not just left a small smear on his face.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 2:35 am
keith wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 9:19 am Expert RECREATES Trump Shooting, Makes BOMBSHELL Discovery
https://youtu.be/L0LCELTX0bI
The assumption made in this clip was that the shot took on the whole ear. The demo pictures a full blown hole in an earlobe. The above picture of Teh Donald on a golf cart shows no signs any longer. This means the bullet just grazed the ear minimally. When remembering the shooting video, djt didn't really react much, more like a wasp hit the ear. Had there been real damage to the ear than the blood would have flowed, not just left a small smear on his face.
Look the problem with that is that there is no such thing as "grazing an eat minimally" when you are talking about a high powered bullet. I'm no expert on this, but from what I know those things carry a Layer of compressed air in front of them which alone would have caused significant trauma. The change in air pressure would probably have blown his eardrum. The amount of energy that would be transferred to the Ear even in a glancing blow would have wrecked it. Plus a Bullet tumbles so it would not have been a lovely clean hole.

Just flick your finger close to your ear and then imagine that happening with a piece of hot metal travelling greater than the speed of sound.

I mean, I think he was probably scratched by debris, but that's it.

We are agreed that there was no real damage there, however, which is the real issue.
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

I need some more training to flick my fingers to produce a soundwave above Mach 1 ;)
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Hey, everyone needs a goal. :P
Hic sunt dracones
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

I find it counter productive to continue to minimize this assassination attempt on a Presidential candidate. Yeah he may be riding it for all it's worth but unless one buys in to the 'FALSE FLAG™' narrative the event occurred and allowing it to recede into the background (while taking note of and correcting the failures of the protective services) seems to me to be the best course of action.
After all the jerk came close to getting his head blown off and appearing to be minimizing that fact is not a good look IMHO, YMMV.
Dave from down under

Just another shooting, one of many on any day in the US of A.

Thoughts and prayers and move on… :$
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Dave from down under wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 9:27 am Just another shooting, one of many on any day in the US of A.

Thoughts and prayers and move on… :$
Amen.
Dave from down under

Eg

7-13-2024 ALABAMA BIRMINGHAM 3-0
JULY 13, 2024
1700 block of Indian Summer Dr
Birmingham, Alabama

3 dead including a 5 year old.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

You have a kind and thoughtful heart qbawl. I admire you for it. There's no way to minimize around Donald Trump. It's impossible. If it were about an average person, of course we wouldn't minimize the possibilities - that the worst could have happened. But it wasn't, we didn't, and it didn't. Once again, he has dodged a bullet. This time literally.

He has had a charmed life. He has gotten away with so much stuff for so long. I don't know if it's providence, dumb luck, or innate skills on his part, but his path always seems to be lined with rose petals, not stones. Instead of realizing that and acting grateful for all that he has received, he has become entitled demanding he be allowed to engorge himself on anything and everything society has to offer including the highest seat in the land.

And theft is not outside his character.

He has stolen the air in every situation he is involved including this one. Off the top of their head, can anyone name the other people killed and injured in this assassination attempt? Probably not. He was hardly injured. Others paid a much higher price for attending what should have been a safe gathering, and they are already forgotten. Not spoken of. No great public concern. No mass recognition of their sacrifice for our body politic.

Almost immediately the attention returned to the man that needs our concern the least. He has it all already. The bodies pile up along his rose lined path, and he screams for more. We haven't minimized the event. He is part of our every thought. We don't even like the man, and yet he has our full attention. He can't help himself. He gets all of everything all the time from everyone. There's no way to minimize around Donald Trump. It's impossible.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Definitely was a piece of glass
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Years from now, we'll all be recalling how he stormed the beach at Pittsburgh under a hail of fire to raise the flag.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

The F.B.I. would like a few words, Mr Trump...
The F.B.I. is examining numerous metal fragments found near the stage at a campaign rally in Butler, Pa., to determine whether an assassin’s bullet — or potential debris — grazed former President Donald J. Trump’s head, bloodying his ear, according to the F.B.I. and a federal law enforcement official.

The bureau has asked to interview Mr. Trump as part of its broader investigation, hoping to provide insights into the shooting and possibly a more complete record of his injury, the official said, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss the continuing inquiry.

Unanswered questions about the object that struck the Republican nominee for president have lingered since the shooting on July 13, with Mr. Trump claiming that he was struck by a bullet — and casting his survival as an act of divine intervention. :snippity:
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/25/us/p ... rally.html
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Ronnie "johnson" out with another letter. It's just making it worse

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html
Former White House physician Rep. Ronny Jackson, who has been monitoring former President Donald Trump’s physical well-being since the assassination attempt earlier this month, said in a statement that the former president was shot in the ear.

FBI Director Christopher Wray testified on Capitol Hill this week that there was still “some question” about whether Trump was hit with a bullet or shrapnel.

Jackson took on Wray’s testimony directly and wrote “there is absolutely no evidence that it was anything other than a bullet” and suggested Wray was “wrong and inappropriate” for stating otherwise.

Jackson said in a letter he has reviewed Trump’s medical records from Butler Memorial Hospital, which say the former president was treated for a “Gunshot Wound to the Right Ear.”

“Based on my direct observations of the injury, my relevant clinical background, and my significant experience evaluating and treating patients with similar wounds, I completely concur with the initial assessment and treatment provided by the doctors and nurses at Butler Memorial Hospital on the day of the shooting,” Jackson wrote.

Trump’s hospital records from the night of the attempted assassination have not been released.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Mr brolin explained this - twice. Go read those posts, he did a very competent job of explanation.
I am living in a world far beyond the scope of my imagination. Every time the planet rotates, I wake up in a brand new world full of wonders.

Return to “US President”