Francis Schaeffer Cox AKA Flat Cap Wife Beater

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

scirreeve wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 10:00 pm Update on Flat Cap.
:snippity:
Well it looks like wingnut welfare has take care of him, let's see how long he'll last on supervised release...

Thx for the update Scrirrv :thumbsup:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

That's the oddest company bio I've seen. He's a likable guy? "given him decision authority"? It almost sounds like for some reason we have to convince you he's a pleasant, competent, trustworthy guy, which would give me the opposite vibe.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 10:37 pm That's the oddest company bio I've seen. He's a likable guy? "given him decision authority"? It almost sounds like for some reason we have to convince you he's a pleasant, competent, trustworthy guy, which would give me the opposite vibe.
Well you have to consider the fact that he was convicted of conspiring to murder...gotta spin that somehow...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

He managed to con multiple people into criming, so he has to have a certain amount of charisma and likeability.
Hic sunt dracones
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Of course Bill knows the connection.

Return to “Other weirdos”