Robert Laity v VP Kamala Harris

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Wait -- are you saying what Laity posted is NOT TROO? How could that have slipped through Rondeau's legendary moderation?? :shock:

Beware Neon, you're playing with fire for even proposing the birfer is wrong. They're saying on Trump's Big Dictator First Day, Obots will be rounded up into re(d)-education camps. Couldn't bear to see you taken away to a FEMA Camp by the Continental Marcias!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
realist

Post by realist »

Would have to decide who to run as president and VP between Hillary and Michelle. :batting:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Whew, that calmed me down a bit Realist and Bob. Rev Dr Laity Esq has been so successful and on target that I admit some panic after I read his insightful comments at the hugely popular Post & Email.

Maybe some jerk should suggest that like how Laity sent letters to all members of Congress, which were an enormous success, that he should make copies of Mike Johnson's photo and send them to every school and post office in America for them to post as America's president. That would be an equally worthwhile project. :notlistening:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
realist

Post by realist »

Luke wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 2:44 am Whew, that calmed me down a bit Realist and Bob. Rev Dr Laity Esq has been so successful and on target that I admit some panic after I read his insightful comments at the hugely popular Post & Email.

Maybe some jerk should suggest that like how Laity sent letters to all members of Congress, which were an enormous success, that he should make copies of Mike Johnson's photo and send them to every school and post office in America for them to post as America's president. That would be an equally worthwhile project. :notlistening:
:lol:
Image X 4
Image X 32
bob

Post by bob »

Laity keeps on giving:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Facebook Censorship of P&E story on Kamala Harris Eligibility:
On Tuesday morning, constitutional activist and longtime reader Robert C. Laity reported an article recently published at The Post & Email regarding Kamala Harris’s eligibility for the presidency was removed by Facebook.

The article, written by another constitutional activist, CDR Charles F. Kerchner, Jr. (Ret), and reposted with permission by The P&E, is titled, “Kamala Harris Got Away With It As VP – She Should Not Be Allowed to Get Away With It As The Commander In Chief – Trump Should Challenge Her Constitutional Eligibility.”

“Facebook is at it again!” Laity wrote to us early Tuesday morning, along with an attachment evidencing Facebook’s action.

“We removed your post,” the message states. “…You’ll hear back from us soon.”

As for the reason, Facebook proffered, “It looks like [sic] you tried to get likes, follows, shares or video views in a misleading way.”

On October 20, 2020, The Post & Email reported a similar encounter Laity experienced with Facebook:
Constitutional activist and P&E reader Robert C. Laity reported Tuesday morning that Facebook would not allow him to post a link to our article published Monday titled, “U.S. Senator Claims ‘Birthright Citizenship’ Renders Harris Eligible.”
Below Laity’s most recent Facebook post consisting solely of the article link from The P&E, Facebook elucidated, “This goes against our Community Standards on Spam” with a link to the “Rule.”
There's a lot more of the usual :yankyank: , but the only "news" is Laity's getting repressed (again).

Maybe Laity should cancel his subscription to Facebook. :think:
Image ImageImage
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

I assume that we should prepare for another onslaught of lawsuits, challenging Harris' eligibility.

None of the similar lawsuits filed, challenging Barack Obama's eligibility, went anywhere, but they clogged up court dockets for quite a while.

Given that the current SCOTUS membership seems to be ready to give Trump anything he wants, is there any chance that the outcome of such lawsuits will be any different this time?

The thing that scares me even more is that, if the R's take control of Congress in the next election, they might block the Electoral College votes for Harris.

After all, courts have ruled, I believe, that presidential eligibility is a polical question that is more properly left up to Congress. If the courts won't rule on the NBC question or on eligibility, it will default to Congress.
bob

Post by bob »

noblepa wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:39 pm I assume that we should prepare for another onslaught of lawsuits, challenging Harris' eligibility.
There's a non-zero chance of an eligibility lawsuit, sure. (Ob., In Amerika, anybody can file anything.)

But I don't think there will be a serious (i.e., filed by an attorney) challenge.

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if the Three Remaining Birthers(tm) were content to camp in Rondeau's comments, but not actual file anything.

Given that the current SCOTUS membership seems to be ready to give Trump anything he wants, is there any chance that the outcome of such lawsuits will be any different this time?
No.

The "strongest" argument against Harris' eligibility is a backdoor challenge to birthright citizenship. And many conservatives want that. But they'll select a better vehicle than a legal theory invented by a semi-professional-poker-playing, punk-rocking dilettante.
The thing that scares me even more is that, if the R's take control of Congress in the next election, they might block the Electoral College votes for Harris.
For an electoral-count challenge to succeed, the objections must be sustained in both chambers. Even if the House went full MAGA, the Senate won't.

Besides, I hear the vice president has full, ultimate, unreviewable authority in the matter. :whistle:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Kerchner wrote:Zuckerbucks is at it again! Mr. Laity should report this incident to his Congress person and suggest/demand that Zuckerbucks be called in before the appropriate committee to testify about political censorship on his platform once again.
HOW DARE a private site moderate its own content! Some jerk* would tear Kerchner a new one if it was worth the hassle to get around Rondeau's bane on her private site.
Image ImageImage
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Oh, Bob..... :lovestruck:

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”