Shooting at Trump - 13th of July 2024. Its Ear-ie.

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

A thread. And that was the least shitty title I could come up with. If foggy wants to change it he can. I cant move posts in here so if a mod could do it that would be good.
Hic sunt dracones
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I think he was just looking for somebody famous to shoot, and Trump was close by. Had it been Biden at the lectern, he'd have shot at him.

He wanted to be famous. How dare his classmates say he was a bad shot. He just bagged the biggest trophy on the planet. He knew he wasn't going home that night.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Young US male with gun looking to *be* someone even if it the last thing he does.

Just a good guy with a gun until he wasn't..
Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa »

Yeah, I don't see the reason to overthink these things, but it's interesting how the target selection seems to bring out the CT minded crowd. People who wouldn't know or care about any other nut who picks up a gun and does nutty stuff with it get all excited when the target is significant.

I sometimes wonder if there is a Lone Nut Anti-Defamation League that has a huge membership of lone nuts that get their dander up every time a lone nut does something like this. They have to come out of mom's basement and defend the honor of lone nuts by weaving a tapestry in which the lone nut was something other than one of them. The weird thing is that the "conspiracy theory" minded seem to be the ones that end up doing this sort of thing.

It used to be that weirdos, dumbasses and idjits were relatively more isolated and ineffective. Then, with the power of the internet, if there is .0001% of the population that believes some damned fool thing, then all 333 of them in the United States could band together and form a "community" that could amplify their lunacy and provide a self-reinforcing mistaken belief they are more numerous than they are. And, unlike actual experts in stuff who typically are busy doing things they are expert at, those lone nuts have all the time in the world to play online with their friends.

That was bad enough, but now you have folks who have caught on to the power of a loosely organized corps of chuckleheads, who deliberately nurture and feed their "digital army" as I believe Mike Flynn calls it.

But, as always, the "main stream media" or other civilizing institutions don't tell us what's "really" going on.
Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa »

image_2024_07_18T15_56_37_506Z.png
image_2024_07_18T15_56_37_506Z.png (318.26 KiB) Viewed 452 times
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

The 268 pulse is a nice touch.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Blood pressure 210/40. Healthiest Pubescent ever.
Hic sunt dracones
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

And he's apparently changed his name to Melanie. Nice touch.
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
realist

Post by realist »

RVInit wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 12:12 pm And he's apparently changed his name to Melanie. Nice touch.
That's the patient next of kin block.
Image X 4
Image X 32
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

And his glucose levels are pretty high too. 154 is about double what I get every morning. Fasting number should be less than or equal to 100 for those without Diabetes.
Hic sunt dracones
Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa »

IMG_8364.jpg
IMG_8364.jpg (209.96 KiB) Viewed 429 times
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Look at the Notes/Comments.
Patient is "Amped up." Keeps ranting about going on TV again. Treatment Medic administered Ketamine to shut him up.
6:15 Tiny bandaid applied to ear at Px Insistence

6:17 Ketamine to calm PX. Screaming and ranting
Are we sure that this is real, because if it is that is some SERIOUSLY pissed off doctor.
Hic sunt dracones
realist

Post by realist »

Res Ipsa wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 12:00 pm image_2024_07_18T15_56_37_506Z.png
Good one. :lol:
Image X 4
Image X 32
realist

Post by realist »

Suranis wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 12:29 pm Look at the Notes/Comments.
Patient is "Amped up." Keeps ranting about going on TV again. Treatment Medic administered Ketamine to shut him up.
6:15 Tiny bandaid applied to ear at Px Insistence

6:17 Ketamine to calm PX. Screaming and ranting
Are we sure that this is real, because if it is that is some SERIOUSLY pissed off doctor.
Checking the vital signs should be a clue to the authenticity of the document. Anyone would likely be dead with those signs.
Image X 4
Image X 32
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Text for those who don't want ELON on their computer
Susan Crabtree
@susancrabtree

IMPORTANT SECRET SERVICE DEVELOPMENT: I just talked to a well-positioned source in the Secret Service community who confirmed reports of agency intelligence gathering that supports a theory that rally shooter Thomas Crooks was likely planning to take out people in the crowd in a mass Vegas-style shooting and wasn't initially planning to attempt to assassinate Trump.

He changed his mind after he was scrambling to escape police and climbed onto the roof.

When he saw that nobody was on the roof and he had a clean shot at Trump, he went for it. No one can completely get inside the shooter's head because he's dead. But high-level sources within the Secret Service are convinced that he was planning to shoot at the crowd because he used his range-finder on the ground first and was trying to escape police when he scrambled onto the roof.

I'm also hearing that he assembled the gun from parts in his backpack once on the roof. I'm told he DID NOT use the range-finder on the roof -- maybe why his shot at Trump was off and the fact that he failed to get into or got cut from his h.s. shooting club.
Hic sunt dracones
bob

Post by bob »

Susan Crabtree
Susan Crabtree is a RCP reporter, who previously worked for the Washington Free Beacon, Washington Examiner, The Hill; also has appeared on FOX, etc.
Image ImageImage
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Josh Marshall
@joshtpm

This report from local Pittsburgh station @wpxi
suggests it's at least possible Trump was hit by glass or metal fragments. Four police officers assigned that day who were "just feet away" from Trump suffered minor injuries from flying debris from bullet impacts.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

The funeral of the man killed is today. It's all over the local news. He's being called a hero.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/18/health/d ... index.html
It has been nearly a week since gunfire erupted at Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, resulting in an injury to the former president, the death of one attendee, Corey Comperatore, and severe injuries to two others.

Trump’s team wasn’t told about reports of suspicious person before rally shooting, sources say
And although the images we’ve seen of Trump since his attempted assassination have been those of a person who was barely injured and is now in high spirits, what we’ve been told by the campaign offers very little insight into the former president’s condition, what kind of care he received or how his medical team will monitor him in the days and weeks ahead.

A full public assessment of Trump’s injuries is necessary, for both the former president’s own health and the clarity it can provide for voters about the recovery of the man who could become president of the United States once again. The concern is that gunshot blasts near the head can cause injuries that aren’t immediately noticeable, such as bleeding in or on the brain, damage to the inner ear or even psychological trauma. As a trauma neurosurgeon, I have seen how a thorough evaluation after any kind of gunshot wound can provide a complete picture and lead to a speedier recovery.

:snippity:

US Rep. Ronny Jackson, Trump’s former White House physician, said during an interview Monday on “The Benny Show” podcast, that he “checked out” the wound to Trump’s ear and bandaged it himself. He added that “there was no concussive effect from the bullet” because it was far enough from Trump’s head.

“It just took the top of his ear off, a little bit of the top of his ear off, as it passed through,” Jackson said. “It was bleeding like crazy.”

:snippity:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Was Doctor Ronny anywhere near there that day?

And if he stuck that diaper on Donnie's ear, he should have his licence revoked.
Hic sunt dracones
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

p0rtia wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 12:06 pm The 268 pulse is a nice touch.
Is there significance to 268, or just that it's impossibly high?

His oxygen is 130% which I can believe. He exaggerates everything.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

bill_g wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:19 pm
p0rtia wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 12:06 pm The 268 pulse is a nice touch.
Is there significance to 268, or just that it's impossibly high?

His oxygen is 130% which I can believe. He exaggerates everything.
Impossibly high.

Whoever did that put in enough silliness that it couldn't be mistaken as real. Class.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Suranis wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 12:25 pm And his glucose levels are pretty high too. 154 is about double what I get every morning. Fasting number should be less than or equal to 100 for those without Diabetes.
I'm Type 2, and my morning glucose is 112.
too also, did anyone else note that "Cocaine" is listed under medication?
he's also apparently taking an antipsychotic: Clozapine https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8301879/
Clozapine is superior to other antipsychotics as a therapy for treatment-resistant … This drug has also been used in the off-label treatment of bipolar disorder, major depressive disorder (MDD), and Parkinson’s disease (PD).
One side effect is hyperglycemia.
Aricpet is for mild cognitive impairment: https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/d ... ]Donepezil is a medication that treats symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease like memory loss and confusion. This medication works by improving your attention, memory and ability to engage in your daily activities.[/quote]
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR

Return to “US President”