trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

Ivanka Trump said she was done with politics – but is the Maga Princess plotting a return?
The former first daughter has spent the past few years distancing herself from Donald. Now she’s voicing fond memories of working in the White House

Arwa Mahdawi
Wed 17 Jul 2024 16.19 CEST

If you’re a woman freaking out about the imminent possibility of another Trump term, don’t despair quite yet. Yes, Project 2025 is hoping to turn the US into a Christian nationalist country. Yes, JD Vance, Donald Trump’s running partner, has been primed for the job by Peter Thiel, a man who has mused that women having the vote is problematic. Yes, experts are raising the alarm that “a Trump-Vance administration will be the most dangerous administration for abortion and reproductive freedom in this country’s history.” But it’s not all doom and gloom: there may well be a beacon of light and female liberation coming into the White House as well. Signs suggest Ivanka Trump is considering a return to politics. Ladies and gentlewomen, the patron saint of female empowerment may selflessly serve us once again!

To be clear: the younger Trump hasn’t explicitly said that she’s interested in another go at being Daddy’s special adviser. In fact, she’s spent the last few years getting as far away from politics as possible. A renaissance woman, Trump has sold everything from handbags to shoes to real estate – but her most valuable product has always been herself. The former first daughter has always been very careful about protecting her personal brand. And, for a while, that meant staying well clear of her father.

With Donald Trump now formally the nominee, it can be hard to remember just how bad things looked for the former president a couple of years ago. After an underwhelming performance by GOP candidates in the 2022 midterm elections, a lot of Trump’s former acolytes started turning on him. High-profile Republicans complained that Trump was a drag on the party. Even the New York Post, once Trump’s personal Pravda, thought he was a joke: “TRUMPTY DUMPTY”, a post-midterm front page crowed. And then, of course, there were Trump’s mountains of legal problems. A lot of people wrote Trump off.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/art ... e-politics
Dr. Ken

trump spawn

Post by Dr. Ken »

apparently it's getting around that Barron is a bit of a psycho like his dad. Torturing teachers and animals.

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Rolodex

trump spawn

Post by Rolodex »

Bed wetting, fire setting and cruelty to animals. MacDonald Triad. While not the subject of rigorous studies, it's more of an observational thing. However:
Thus, the empirical research on the MacDonald triad does not fully substantiate its premise. Rather, it would appear that the triad, or its individual constituents, is better used as an indicator of dysfunctional home environments, or poor coping skills in children.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29631500/
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
pipistrelle

trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

I’d want to see that from a better source than some Twitter randos.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

trump spawn

Post by Maybenaut »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2024 5:00 pm I’d want to see that from a better source than some Twitter randos.
I agree. But now that it’s out there, I expect more to follow. And if more doesn’t follow, then it’s probably all bullshit.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
pipistrelle

trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

I’ve posted before that this photo, which is real, is weird and creepy.

Rolodex

trump spawn

Post by Rolodex »

Saw that photo the other day. They're both in black so it's a bit hard to see what's going on there, but it looks weird to me. My family is very touchy/huggy but there's definitely a line.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
p0rtia

trump spawn

Post by p0rtia »

Maybe we should make a separate thread for Barren rumors and deep fakes, so that those of us who do not which to participate can have the option to avoid it?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

trump spawn

Post by northland10 »

I could care less if the internet wants to find issues with him. He is not running for president, he is not running the campaign, he is not running the Trump organization.
101010 :towel:
Estiveo
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Estiveo »

Image Image Image Image
MN-Skeptic

trump spawn

Post by MN-Skeptic »

This is why we can talk about Barron. Moreover, if this is who Barron is a fan of, then Barron definitely belongs here with his siblings.

Trump's Latest Controversial Move Was Barron-Approved
Donald Trump may be the oldest presidential nominee in U.S. history, but he's reportedly taking campaign advice from an 18-year-old: his youngest son, Barron Trump. On August 5, 2024, the former President made an appeal to younger voters. He sat down with controversial streamer, Adin Ross, for an interview that went on for over an hour, and according to Donald, Barron is to thank for this unlikely collaboration. NBC News reports that Ross had been banned from Twitch for homophobic, racist, and antisemitic language, prompting him to start streaming on Kick where he hosted the former president.

During his interview with Ross, Donald said, "My sons told me about you. ... Barron, he said, 'Dad, he's really big,'" per Newsweek. Trump also shared a "hello" from his youngest son to Ross and told the streamer that Barron is "a great young guy. He's a big fan of yours." If this interview really was Barron's idea, then Donald may want to take his teenage son's advice more often. The interview was the most popular stream on the Kick for the month as well as Ross' most-viewed stream on the platform to date. It raked in over 580,000 viewers at one point during the stream.

Whether Barron Trump is a natural at politics or just an 18-year-old who knows what 18-year-olds like is unclear. Either way, he seems to have some good advice that he can lend his dad's presidential campaign. Per Fox News, in May 2024, Donald Trump told Philadelphia's Talk Radio 1210 WPHT that Barron is "a smart one," adding, "It's sort of funny, he'll tell me sometimes, 'Dad, this is what you have to do.' So anyway, he's a good guy." Beyond sharing his opinion on occasion, Donald also noted that Barron has "really been a great student and he does like politics."

Despite Donald's claims that his youngest son is a fan of politics, that same month, Barron rejected an offer to serve as a Florida delegate at the Republican National Convention. A statement from his mom, Melania Trump's office, said, "While Barron is honored to have been chosen as a delegate by the Florida Republican Party, he regretfully declines to participate due to prior commitments," per Associated Press. While it's currently unclear which college Barron is planning to attend, he is reportedly starting his freshman career in the Fall 2024 semester. Only time will tell whether a career in politics is to follow.
That's the entire article.

The New York Times had an article about this event - Gift link - Adin Ross Gives Trump a Cybertruck, a Rolex and Access to a Heavily Male Audience
Tim Walz’ Golden Rule: Mind your own damn business!
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

It's fair. I don't believe the allegations though without independent verification.

He doesn't need his own thread.
pipistrelle

trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

neonzx wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2024 10:03 pm It's fair. I don't believe the allegations though without independent verification.
They've mushroomed all over twitter based on the rando's tweet, as far as I can tell. Those who want to believe it will believe it.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

trump spawn

Post by keith »

neonzx wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2024 10:03 pm It's fair. I don't believe the allegations though without independent verification.

He doesn't need his own thread.
:yeahthat:
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

Remember when Turnip was telling everyone he understood computers because Barron knew all of Computers and was telling him about it? It suits Turnip's ego to tell people that Barron a Genius who is telling him what to do, because it proves that his "good Genes" are good (And it also absolves him of Blame.) He cant do it with the other spawn because while they are half decent managers who have had to navigate the buisiness through the minefield of Daddy's incompetence and ego, their other achievements can be written on the back of a postage stamp. But Barron is an unknown quantity, which means an empty space that he can fill with bullshit.

In short, if Turnip says anything, assume its a fucking lie. The Press haven't grasped this yet. So, if HE says Barron told him to do something or explained something to him, it probably came as a very big surprise to Barron.

So, I am writing off that whole article as complete BS. Turnip is an unreliable narrator.
Hic sunt dracones
MN-Skeptic

trump spawn

Post by MN-Skeptic »

I imagine that Barron is heading off for college soon, so he probably won’t be around Trump much in the upcoming months. We probably won’t see much of him.
Tim Walz’ Golden Rule: Mind your own damn business!
tek

trump spawn

Post by tek »

Donald Trump told Philadelphia's Talk Radio 1210 WPHT that Barron is "a smart one,"
Sez the guy who just rehired Cory Lewandowski..
p0rtia

trump spawn

Post by p0rtia »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2024 10:19 pm
They've mushroomed all over twitter based on the rando's tweet, as far as I can tell. Those who want to believe it will believe it.
To clarify what I think is a valuable discussion:

My sole point was that trashing someone about a serious mental illness they may have is toxic and I don't want to read it. It's not a question of what's "out" on SM. Yes, I can avoid the thread, but I'd rather not, since there is material about other spawn whose actions have opened them up to whatever they get. YMMV, so I suggest a separate thread, for those who are okay with such stuff. Call it Barron Psychopathy.

If and when Barron enters the political arena, then things he says and clearly belong here. General Barron news included.
pipistrelle

trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

Call it Barron Psychopathy.
I’m not calling it anything because there’s no evidence there is such a thing.
p0rtia

trump spawn

Post by p0rtia »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2024 11:19 am
Call it Barron Psychopathy.
I’m not calling it anything because there’s no evidence there is such a thing.
True. I assume that was understood.
neonzx

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

The accusations made of Barron do not add-up and seem fictitious. Pooping his pants so people would stay away from him? Seriously they applied a stinky diaper-Don to him?

We just don't know him other than he has two nutty parents.

He came to one rally and waved to the crowd. I noted he sat away from his brothers.

That's really all there is.
pipistrelle

trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

neonzx wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2024 12:12 pm The accusations made of Barron do not add-up and seem fictitious. Pooping his pants so people would stay away from him? Seriously they applied a stinky diaper-Don to him?

We just don't know him other than he has two nutty parents.

He came to one rally and waved to the crowd. I noted he sat away from his brothers.

That's really all there is.
Exactly. And his mother sent his excuses for not being a delegate. That’s it.
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

Tiffany is not in any way a politician and we talk about her occasionally. So the "not being a Politician" is no defence. Really we stayed away from Barron as he was a Minor. He probably isn't a Minor anymore so we can talk about him occasionally as warranted.

But ya, that Twitter bullshit is almost certainly bullshit.
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

WaPost...

Jared Kushner wants to turn a wild stretch of Albania into a luxury resort

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... vironment/
Jared Kushner is seeking to transform a stretch of the Albanian coast into the kind of luxury resort that his father-in-law, former president Donald Trump, would brag about. It would be Kushner’s biggest project yet using part of his roughly $3 billion private equity fund — financed largely by investors in Saudi Arabia and other Mideast petrostates — bringing international tourism to an area that stagnated under years of communism and neglect.

The former senior White House adviser has accepted billions from the sovereign investment funds of countries that he dealt with as a government official, and is now investing in countries his father-in-law would deal with if reelected. Kushner makes an estimated $40 million in management fees, regardless of what happens to the investment, and stands to make much more if the deals are profitable. :snippity:
RVInit

trump spawn

Post by RVInit »

bob wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 3:49 pm
Not moving into the NYU dorms? :think:
Oh, wow. Take a look at Don Jr throughout this whole thing, he is not amused at Barron getting attention. At all.
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”