Donald J. Trump 2024

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Frater I*I »

Delarin wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:35 pm "Jack Clancy" novels :rotflmao: :lol:
No shit.... :rotflmao:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Frater I*I

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Frater I*I »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:04 pm
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bill_g »

This is usually the point where the 2A internet experts chime in with muzzle velocity, jacketing, and all kinds of ballistic knowledge to edumakate us mortals. Sadly, I have not taken the opportunity to find where they are hiding on this incident.

But, if he can go golfing within 24 hours without a bandage, he's was not badly injured. That tea bag he was wearing was just costume to cover up the lack of a visible injury.
Frater I*I

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Frater I*I »

bill_g wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:16 pm This is usually the point where the 2A internet experts chime in with muzzle velocity, jacketing, and all kinds of ballistic knowledge to edumakate us mortals. Sadly, I have not taken the opportunity to find where they are hiding on this incident.

But, if he can go golfing within 24 hours without a bandage, he's was not badly injured. That tea bag he was wearing was just costume to cover up the lack of a visible injury.
Indeed, had even a shrapnel piece of a 5.56 X 41 round hit in in he ear he would be missing a chuck of his ear.

He was hit from glass cracked off the teleprompter, he got cut by it, be he will swear that was a round till the day he dies, because the ghost of Fred SR continues to call him a loser in his head...

Trent Reznor
bill_g

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bill_g »

From elsewhere (but an excellent point)

David Hogg

If the secret service can’t keep the president safe from a 20 year old with an AR-15, and if 100 cops in Uvalde can’t stop an 18 year old with one- maybe it’s time to stop talking about the cops and start talking about the fucking guns.

bill_g

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bill_g »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:36 pm Indeed, had even a shrapnel piece of a 5.56 X 41 round hit in in he ear he would be missing a chuck of his ear.

He was hit from glass cracked off the teleprompter, he got cut by it, be he will swear that was a round till the day he dies, because the ghost of Fred SR continues to call him a loser in his head...
I can hardly wait for the day he removes the bandage, and he spins up his braggadoccio - this big manly doctor had tears in his eyes when he explained that Trump's recovery was the fastest and best he's ever seen. He's never seen something so beautiful. It was the most complete recovery he had ever seen. It was something. The best, most perfect ear. Ears! I have two of them. And with great hearing. Best hearing for a man my age. No one is like me. No one.

[/channelingtrump]
bill_g

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bill_g »

... and while we're on the topic of the Trump target practice, I got a bunch of windshield time today which meant listening to a lot of NPR radio and a lot of experts. This one reporter pointed out the shooter was outside a distance perimeter. I don't recall the exact number, but it was something like 400 yards. The Secret Service was responsible for the first 400 yards around the President. Beyond that fell on local LEO. And that's where the shooter was. So, it was the local team that dropped the ball, not the national team, despite their efforts to fuck it up entirely when they almost tossed DJT off the stage like a sack of wheat.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:06 pm
Delarin wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:35 pm "Jack Clancy" novels :rotflmao: :lol:
No shit.... :rotflmao:

The Day of the Jackal
Novel by Frederick Forsyth

The guy missed De Gaulle cause the president moved ...
Kendra

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Kendra »

bill_g wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:49 pm
Frater I*I wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:36 pm Indeed, had even a shrapnel piece of a 5.56 X 41 round hit in in he ear he would be missing a chuck of his ear.

I can hardly wait for the day he removes the bandage, and he spins up his braggadoccio - this big manly doctor had tears in his eyes when he explained that Trump's recovery was the fastest and best he's ever seen. He's never seen something so beautiful. It was the most complete recovery he had ever seen. It was something. The best, most perfect ear. Ears! I have two of them. And with great hearing. Best hearing for a man my age. No one is like me. No one.

[/channelingtrump]
Ronny Johnson Jackson?
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Mr brolin »

bill_g wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 11:00 pm ... and while we're on the topic of the Trump target practice, I got a bunch of windshield time today which meant listening to a lot of NPR radio and a lot of experts. This one reporter pointed out the shooter was outside a distance perimeter. I don't recall the exact number, but it was something like 400 yards. The Secret Service was responsible for the first 400 yards around the President. Beyond that fell on local LEO. And that's where the shooter was. So, it was the local team that dropped the ball, not the national team, despite their efforts to fuck it up entirely when they almost tossed DJT off the stage like a sack of wheat.
Except it was not 400 yards but closer to 400 feet, little if any wind and a basically static target, Don Donny don't stray from his lectern/podium.

Even a cheap ass AR15 with cheap and nasty plinking ammo should expect accuracy of about 2 MOA (Minutes Of Arc) which means an accuracy of circa 2-3 inches of the point of aim at this range.

I won't start delving into the minutiae of the terminal ballistics of the 5.56 round however... At 200 yards, the velocity of the round, mass, spin etc means a centre mass shot would probably have been a dead right there shot with lard lad.

One of the aspects of the 5.56 at close range, high velocity means when it hits a liquid (the human body), at close range, the tip (low mass, proportionately high surface area) starts to decelerate far faster then the rear (high mass, proportionately low surface area)

This means the round is going to be prone to both destabilise AND mechanically fail. So, it will tend to tumble and fragment and cause a larger temporary and permanent crush cavity.

Separately, one issue that came up regularly in places like Iraq, the standard 5.56 round had significant issues when shot at car windscreens. It generally would penetrate but would frequently tend to be quite badly deflected. This could support the shooter aiming at The Lard Bucket, hitting the teleprompter ( which are angled ), breaking off a. shard which hits Donnie and being sufficiently deflected to miss the melon.
sugar magnolia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by sugar magnolia »

It seems to me that people in charge of clusterfucks would eventually learn to keep their mouths shut.

pipistrelle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by pipistrelle »

Pretty much on a par with the previous Secret Service leadership shown in Leonnig's book.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Slim Cognito »

So they don't put their snipers on sloped roofs. Good to know says some deranged lunatic somewhere.
ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

sugar magnolia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by sugar magnolia »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 7:58 am So they don't put their snipers on sloped roofs. Good to know says some deranged lunatic somewhere.
Of course they'd NEVER do that!
p0rtia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by p0rtia »

She needs to go. :mad:
Suranis

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Suranis »

Even the Daily Mail, normally a reliable Nest of pro Trump lies, is saying that "Unanswered questions" is leading to a wave of conspiracy theories.
Hic sunt dracones
AndyinPA
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by AndyinPA »

I'm starting to wonder if his motive was no more than to get famous. We try to use shooters' names as little as possible after one of these. But tied to tfg, that's not the case. Also, suicide by cop, although I think that's less likely, given what we know so far. He had a family, a job, graduated from high school with high honors, and just in May graduated from the community college with a degree as a tech engineer.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by neonzx »

Donald Trump doesn't have stitches after assassination attempt, but a "nice flesh wound," Eric Trump says

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/assassinat ... ric-trump/
Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

Totally glass...

Well there are crazy people who are so obsessed with celebrities so much that they want to be tied to them. So maybe this was him trying to make himself famous and be tied to Donald in death. It's a theory the tizzyent guy posited.

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
AndyinPA
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by AndyinPA »

This is just breaking on the local news. I don't know what will come of it.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/wpxi-ex ... AYHAKTJFQ/
Multiple law enforcement sources described the security operation in detail Tuesday, directly contradicting public statements from the U.S. Secret Service Director.

According to law enforcement sources in multiple counties in western Pennsylvania, there were two sniper teams set up near the building where Thomas Crooks fired from Saturday evening. However, in direct contrast to comments made by Secret Service director Kimberly Cheatle, there were no local police in the same building where Crooks made it on the roof.

Channel 11′s Nicole Ford also obtained exclusive photos showing the cell phone and transmitter device found next to Crooks moments after a Secret Service sniper shot and killed him. On Monday, Ford reported pictures of Crooks had been taken by local police at least 26 minutes before shots were fired and sent up the command chain.[/quote/]

More info here:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/art ... -detonator

I don't know if it's too late, but maybe this should have its own thread.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Suranis

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Suranis »

AndyinPA wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 1:06 pm
Ya it should. I'll make one.
Hic sunt dracones
AndyinPA
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by AndyinPA »

Suranis wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 1:10 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 1:06 pm
Ya it should. I'll make one.
Doesn't Foggy have to move the posts?
Suranis

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Suranis »

AndyinPA wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 1:12 pm Doesn't Foggy have to move the posts?
He would have to, yes.
Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Foggy »

! Message from: Foggy
It clearly merited a new thread the minute it happened. I was surprised that no one started a new thread right away, but I didn't catch up until the next morning and it was too late.

But no, I am not going to shuffle around four days worth of posts. The choice was made to discuss in this thread, and I'm not doing hours of work to fix it.
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴

Return to “US President”