Donald J. Trump 2024

Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

Looked like a piece of glass in the lower part of the ear.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

Not very many supporters.
Whatever4

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Whatever4 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:31 pm
Normal behavior? From Trumpsters?

She did sort of slither down to get behind the podium and SS guys.
Optimism is a good characteristic, but if carried to an excess, it becomes foolishness.
—Theodore Roosevelt
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bill_g »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:28 pm Looked like a piece of glass in the lower part of the ear.
There's a short horizontal tube hanging on the upper lobe. It's covered in blood.
pipistrelle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by pipistrelle »

bill_g

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bill_g »

That's not committed yet. It's just the drawing, not the tat. He's got time to think about it.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Foggy »

neonzx wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 6:12 pm Shot one evening.

Back on the links the following day.

That's exactly what I meant yesterday when I was thinking that the real positive from the flying glass incident is, he's going to agree with stuff like this. He's going to start thinking he's Jesus and Superman, all rolled into one. He's going to start thinking his re-election is guaranteed by Gawd Himself, and he's gonna have even fewer guardrails than he had last week.

This is gonna be a crazy convention. :stars:
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
pipistrelle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by pipistrelle »

https://x.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1812598351461831002
Same "cart boy"?

sugar magnolia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by sugar magnolia »

2 things about this idiotic tweet about him playing golf the next day.
1) One of Bennie Thompson's aides in MS was fired for making a crack about "not missing next time" on facebook. Fine for me but not for thee.
2) My first thought when I saw the tweet was that he's trying to emulate Reagan after Hinckley shot him. He missed a huge opportunity by now doing interviews while sitting on a gurney in the hospital. I can just imagine the "jokes" he would be cracking with the doctors.
bill_g

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bill_g »

I remember when Obama was criticized for playing golf.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Foggy »

Yanno, I spent the years from 2001-2009 calmly assuring people that 100 years from now, George W. Bush would be in the history books as the worst president of the United States of America ever.

I didn't see Trump coming. :blackeyebig:

I didn't realize that there won't be any history books in 100 years. :blackeyebig:

I didn't realize that there won't be any United States of America in 100 years. :blackeyebig:

And I never, not even for a single moment, thought it would improve things if George W. was assassinated*. It would have been terrible for America. I'm against political violence, just as most of us here are.

But Donald Trump is a threat to democracy and decency and to decent people everywhere. He is so much worse than Bush ever was. He is a malignant tumor, a racist, a rapist, a thief, a pathological liar, a cringeworthy crybaby, a bully, and a hundred other horrid things.

And over the past day or so, I've had to admit, I wish Thomas Crooks had killed the bastard. He hasn't chosen a VP yet, so the convention would be chaos (Narrator: it will still be chaos). It would be so good for America, so healthy for the country I love, and while it wouldn't destroy the cult, it would leave the cult leaderless and falling apart.

I'm not proud of that. :blackeye: I never hoped for anyone's death before. But I hope this asshole dies before lunchtime today. I know I'll enjoy my lunch a lot more.

Edit: cool factoid: the word 'assassin' is derived from 'hashish' because trained killers in the Ottoman Empire were given the drug for some reason I'm unaware of. I'm a huge fan of hashish, but if'n you're training me to kill someone, now I'm sleepy and I have the munchies and whaddya mean, go kill somebody? I'm stoned, man.
Got anything to drink, I'm really thirsty. :rockon:
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
bill_g

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bill_g »

How many here think it's possible the Battle of Wounded Ear was a false flag / pity play to ignite the base?
New Turtle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by New Turtle »

bill_g wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:09 am How many here think it's possible the Battle of Wounded Ear was a false flag / pity play to ignite the base?
I doubt any of these people are capable of pulling it off and also keeping quiet about it.
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Mr brolin »

bill_g wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:09 am How many here think it's possible the Battle of Wounded Ear was a false flag / pity play to ignite the base?
For that to succeeed would denote a level of competence and excellence I have no visible evidence of in the GOP

Malicious enough......YES
Vindictive enough.....YES
Capable of thinking it..... YES

Capable of execution..... NO
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

Let's start a conspiracy: it's a Russian hoax, and a coverup as nobody can find anything about the alleged shooter ... :twisted:
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Mr brolin »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:24 am Let's start a conspiracy: it's a Russian hoax, and a coverup as nobody can find anything about the alleged shooter ... :twisted:
And, under the right UV light, on his right upper arm..... a tattoo becomes seens...

Sam the Centipede

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Foggy wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:02 am And over the past day or so, I've had to admit, I wish Thomas Crooks had killed the bastard.
I am sure you're not the only one thinking that. I certainly do, but I have always been unhappy at the unfair asymmetry between decent folk who decry violence and those who are happy to use weapons against the decent folk. Sometimes violence might be necessary, whether sanitized with uniforms or not.

History books (or e-books or tweets or whatever's left on the charred wasteland of the future) might well ponder on how history would have been different had Trump stood a little more to the side.

The USA has a big problem in resisting the take-over by its oligarchs under a populist agenda, now that they have their claws deep into the legal and political systems, and their control of news media and much of industry and the economy. Winning the next presidential election is really important in fighting that.
pipistrelle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by pipistrelle »

I’m predicting JD Vance.
TheNewSaint

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by TheNewSaint »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:28 am I have always been unhappy at the unfair asymmetry between decent folk who decry violence and those who are happy to use weapons against the decent folk.
After this incident I'm expecting a barrage of "we need more civility" from the people who gave us January 6, its apologists, election denialism, Kyle Rittenhouse, endless investigations of the Biden family that turned up nothing but crimes Republicans normally have no problem with, "we'll be a bloodless revolution if you let it", and so on. All while Donald Trump goes on like he usually does.
pipistrelle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by pipistrelle »

TheNewSaint wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 11:06 am
Sam the Centipede wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:28 am I have always been unhappy at the unfair asymmetry between decent folk who decry violence and those who are happy to use weapons against the decent folk.
After this incident I'm expecting a barrage of "we need more civility" from the people who gave us January 6, its apologists, election denialism, Kyle Rittenhouse, endless investigations of the Biden family that turned up nothing but crimes Republicans normally have no problem with, "we'll be a bloodless revolution if you let it", and so on. All while Donald Trump goes on like he usually does.
Already happening.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Slim Cognito »

Foggy wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 7:10 am

That's exactly what I meant yesterday when I was thinking that the real positive from the flying glass incident is, he's going to agree with stuff like this. He's going to start thinking he's Jesus and Superman, all rolled into one. He's going to start thinking his re-election is guaranteed by Gawd Himself, and he's gonna have even fewer guardrails than he had last week.

This is gonna be a crazy convention. :stars:
I seriously expect him to pull his Superman stunt at the convention, the one he was talked out of after his Covid hospitalization. He wears a superman outfit under his shirt and rips open his shirt to expose the t.

You heard it here first.
ImageImageImage x4
June bug

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by June bug »

I am absolutely against personal or political violence anywhere, anytime, anyone. But besides that, the timing of this attack couldn’t be worse. Deserved or not, he’ll get at least a small sympathy poll bump heading into the convention - which usually includes a bump too.

Plus, the NY Post says Trump’s ditched his “tough” convention speech and will instead stress the importance of unity. If he has the discipline to stick with that, I expect his poll numbers to go up dramatically.
Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

June bug wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 11:34 am I am absolutely against personal or political violence anywhere, anytime, anyone. But besides that, the timing of this attack couldn’t be worse. Deserved or not, he’ll get at least a small sympathy poll bump heading into the convention - which usually includes a bump too.

Plus, the NY Post says Trump’s ditched his “tough” convention speech and will instead stress the importance of unity. If he has the discipline to stick with that, I expect his poll numbers to go up dramatically.
He can't help himself. He'll revert. They've been telling us for years he'll become presidential but I doubt he call set aside his greater demons and do that. Any other person would approach this with humility and change their ways. I'm sure he'll come out divisive as ever and stoke the fires.

Return to “US President”