Donald J. Trump 2024

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Foggy »

The Supreme Court told him that he's 100% bulletproof in the legal system, all he has to do is win re-election.

And now Gawd Himself told him that he is also 100% bulletproof in real life, and he is God's Chosen One, just like Paula White told him.

He can't be killed. He can't be stopped. He is God's Chosen One, and he can do anything he wants, anytime he wants.

:notworthy:

This week is gonna be lit.
You are what you eat.
Last night I was a chicken quesadilla.
Suranis

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Suranis »

Whatever4 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:02 am Call me a naive Pollyanna (you wouldn’t be the first), but I really can’t see anything wrong with the images we’ve seen so far.
Ya, that's basically where I'm at. I goofed with posting that teleprompter thing which probably was just a rumour.
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by pipistrelle »

Video on this BBC page shows him on the roof.
https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c3gw58wv4e9o

Supposedly not glass from Teleprompter.
In a post to his Truth Social platform, Trump said he was "shot with a bullet that pierced the upper part of my right ear".
Suranis

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Suranis »

The problem with posting stuff from Turnip is that even if it was a piece of glass he will say its a bullet, because it makes him more seem more tough in his head.
Hic sunt dracones
sugar magnolia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by sugar magnolia »

Whatever4 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:02 am
sugar magnolia wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 3:41 am Seeing the photo of trump, the SS and the huge American flag against the bright blue sky makes me wonder when it was taken or if it's manipulated? I've seen the clip of him raising his fists while the SS rush him into the limo, but only see people in the stands behind him. No blue sky or huge flag in sight. Did his campaign seriously get on doctoring that photo so quickly? That's all they had on their mind at the moment? Do people really believe that is a candid photo capturing a moment accurately? And I won't even mention the "photo" of the bullet whizzing through the air behind him.
Edit: Sorry, it’s early. Borked the photos 1st time around.
I highly doubt the images were manipulated. The flag was overhead in some shots taken at ground level near the podium looking up. In this shot, you can see one of the boom that holds the flag as well as how the stage is above the level of the ground: IMG_3016.png

Link to article by the photographer: https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/13/us/p ... photo.html

The image of the bullet was taken with a very fast shutter in a series of fast shots. IMG_3017.png

Math and analysis here: https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/14/us/p ... ation.html

The shots with crowd are taken either farther away or from an eye level perspective. As the bleachers and podium are raised off the ground, a photographer on the ground in front would get this angle:

IMG_3015.png

So many photographers follow the candidates around, each looking for exclusive shots, each looking to get their shots on-air ASAP, from many angles.

Call me a naive Pollyanna (you wouldn’t be the first), but I really can’t see anything wrong with the images we’ve seen so far.

I haven’t believed any of the school or other shootings have been false flags. I’m not going to start believing this shooting was a false flag. :boxing: Assassination attempts have happened in the past, they’ll happen again. It’s the guns. And the paranoia.
Thanks for the synopsis of the analyses. The NYT stories are paywalled, but now I know the answers to some of my questions are out there.
John Thomas8

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by John Thomas8 »

I read, not confirmed yet, that a AK family rifle was used. Nobody "sniping" uses that type of firearm. Maybe a finely tuned SKS, but any of the AK47/AK74, etc rifles just aren't all that accurate at 200+ meters.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Slim Cognito »

The guy almost got his head blown off and still it's all about the fucking photo op. I hate that this happened. I blame the Secret Service who themselves should've had a sniper on top of that building.

Just me wondering out loud, not a serious take, but is the trump loving crowd (including the SS) so encapsulated in their bubble of adoration that they can't couldn't possibly imagine somebody going after him?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Slim Cognito »

Had a long talk with my intelligent, albeit apolitical but center-left neighbor about the incident. We both expressed our horror, easy access to guns and considered the possibility of a mentally disturbed individual possibly committing suicide by cop. (Everyone will know my name). Pure speculation on our parts. Before I could bring it up, she said that she seen all these posts on Facebook accusing Biden of ordering the hit. I asked her if she believed it. She looked at me shocked and said oh hell no.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

Also too, #45 was not a static target, he was moving all around at the bloody pulpit. A guy who knew how he speaks would have waited until he made some remark and was waiting for applause from the areana, that's when he stands still and gloats.
sugar magnolia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by sugar magnolia »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:45 am The guy almost got his head blown off and still it's all about the fucking photo op. I hate that this happened. I blame the Secret Service who themselves should've had a sniper on top of that building.

Just me wondering out loud, not a serious take, but is the trump loving crowd (including the SS) so encapsulated in their bubble of adoration that they can't couldn't possibly imagine somebody going after him?
There are thousands of comments about how god saved him, so there's that.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by neonzx »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:03 am There are thousands of comments about how god saved him, so there's that.
Doesn't have time to save kids in schools tho.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Slim Cognito »

Yeah, God saved him, and had an innocent bystander shot dead instead.

I think those people need a new God.

ImageImageImage x4
Foggy
Dick Tater

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Foggy »

God saved Joe Biden from being shot at all.
You are what you eat.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Slim Cognito »

Foggy wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:10 am God saved Joe Biden from being shot at all.
Ima steal that.

ImageImageImage x4
Dave from down under

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dave from down under »

neonzx wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:07 am
sugar magnolia wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:03 am There are thousands of comments about how god saved him, so there's that.
Doesn't have time to save kids in schools tho.
“The devil cares for his own.” :evil:

Especially when he can wait a few years and enjoy the harm being done.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Foggy »

I am working hard today, trying to think up some juicy, spicy, delicious rumors (UK: rumours).

I heard the counter-sniper team didn't see Mr. Crooks (lovely name) climb up to the rooftop because they were sharing some Hawaiian sin-semilla weed and they were all stoned out of their gourds.
:stars:

And then someone hinted that Mr. Crooks was Melania's secret lover, but the quadfectee busted them and broke it up, like Mr. Taitz did to Charles Lincoln back in the day. Mr. Crooks was so upset, according to the report, that he bought a new gun. Love triangle! ❤️

But I also too found out there's a good possibility the whole thing is a false flag, and that they put a little firework on his ear before the speech, to get a little visible blood. In this version, Mr. Crooks was the illegitimate love child of Trump and Marjorie Taylor-Greene, and had to be eliminated. :oopsy:

I got a million of 'em, but I'm bored now.

These are all false rumors (UK: rumours), but this is Fogbow, and it would be irresponsible not to speculate. :think:
You are what you eat.
pipistrelle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by pipistrelle »

This article has been updated with more details, including that there's a bomb investigation at the Crooks house. And a photo.

Also:
Law enforcement officials believe the weapon used to shoot at Donald Trump was purchased by Crook's father, the Associated Press news agency reports.
Speaking on condition of anonymity, two officers told AP that Crooks' father bought a weapon at least six months ago.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Frater I*I »

neonzx wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 11:41 pm :snippity:
Why is that? Because the guy missed the target?
Yep.
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
sugar magnolia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by sugar magnolia »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:30 am This article has been updated with more details, including that there's a bomb investigation at the Crooks house. And a photo.

Also:
Law enforcement officials believe the weapon used to shoot at Donald Trump was purchased by Crook's father, the Associated Press news agency reports.
Speaking on condition of anonymity, two officers told AP that Crooks' father bought a weapon at least six months ago.
From that article;
Thomas Crooks had not been carrying ID, so investigators used DNA to identify him, the FBI said.
Wonder why he was in the CODIS database?
Foggy
Dick Tater

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Foggy »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:31 am
Yep.
Agreed. A Marine wouldn't miss at that range, even, as Mr brolin said, over iron sights (meaning no scope). Even a basically trained Army soldier should be able to make that shot. Hell, there's a chance I could have made that shot, and I'm 20/25 in both eyes (after cataract surgery). It just wasn't very far from the shooter, and Trump is a big target. I need to learn more about what really happened, but Mr brolin is right that the shooter's incompetence is not readily explainable.
You are what you eat.
sugar magnolia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by sugar magnolia »

Foggy wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:37 am
Frater I*I wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:31 am
Yep.
Agreed. A Marine wouldn't miss at that range, even, as Mr brolin said, over iron sights (meaning no scope). Even a basically trained Army soldier should be able to make that shot. Hell, there's a chance I could have made that shot, and I'm 20/25 in both eyes (after cataract surgery). It just wasn't very far from the shooter, and Trump is a big target. I need to learn more about what really happened, but Mr brolin is right that the shooter's incompetence is not readily explainable.
Nor is the Secret Service's.
Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

Everything is a grift
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
pipistrelle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by pipistrelle »

Press told to leave everything. I don’t think attendees were required to.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by neonzx »

Paywall wsj.

Adam Parkhomenko@AdamParkhomenko
Breaking: Suspected Shooter Had Explosive Devices in His Car

Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-assassin ... ms-1924926

1. Will the victims families ever see the money?
2. Why doesn't trump just give the families money himself?
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle

Return to “US President”