Keepers of the Oaf (Oath Keepers) Elmer Stewart Rhodes etc.

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Elmer's oldest son is running for a House seat as a Democrat!

“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

RVInit wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:29 pm Elmer's oldest son is running for a House seat as a Democrat!

and he changed his name
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

also moved to sovcit thread (as per post below)
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm the history just prior to above incident:
Ooops, I messed up, moved my post to the sovcit thread 'cause this dude ain't Elmer or his progeny.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Kellye SoRelle, Stewart Rhodes former snuggle-bunny & pretender to the Oath Keeper throne, has been "restored to competency" & is preparing to take a plea.

Estiveo_20240702_071655.jpg
Estiveo_20240702_071655.jpg (52.69 KiB) Viewed 487 times
Image Image Image Image
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

I believe the current preferred term is 'guanopsychotic'.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Ima steal that
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa »

Looking over her recent filings, I want to know why she needs round-trip transportation expenses from Texas to Washington to plead guilty.

If I was the judge, I would have been fine with cutting that back down to a one-way ticket, because that's all she really needs.
realist

Post by realist »

:yeahthat:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa »

I wonder if the prosecution is going to raise her continued Xitter posts on the topic.
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

I'm curious about her "return" to competency to go to trial/make a plea. Has she been in a mental health facility? What happened that made her now ready? How often was she monitored to determine when she'd be ready? What was it that made her unable to be ready when they arrested her? It seemed like she was just fine on J6, from what I remember (other than the normal delusion that all the J6ers suffer).
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa »

Rolodex wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 1:51 pm I'm curious about her "return" to competency to go to trial/make a plea. Has she been in a mental health facility? What happened that made her now ready? How often was she monitored to determine when she'd be ready? What was it that made her unable to be ready when they arrested her? It seemed like she was just fine on J6, from what I remember (other than the normal delusion that all the J6ers suffer).
All of these are answered in the docket.

Yes, she was locked up in the psych wing of a BOP facility for several months.

Here's the docket, which is a great way to satisfy any curiosity about the case:

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/64 ... v-sorelle/

In particular:

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 1.36.0.pdf
Screenshot 2024-07-10 at 2.51.27 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-07-10 at 2.51.27 PM.png (118.83 KiB) Viewed 313 times
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-07-10 at 2.51.34 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-07-10 at 2.51.34 PM.png (88.22 KiB) Viewed 313 times
Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa »

She was locked up for a couple of months at FMC Carswell:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_M ... ,_Carswell

Notably, Reality Winner was treated for an eating disorder there.

She was evaluated by quite a few independent experts who determined that (a) she lacked competency and (b) that she had been restored to competency.

As you can see from her Twitter stream, she's still a loon, but that's not the same thing as competent to assist in her defense or, as here, knowingly accept a plea.
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Wow thanks for the court documents! I had not seen them. Honestly I did not follower case as closely as the other ones. You gotta wonder how bad it can be for these folks with such weird beliefs to be at the point of being unable to assist in their defense. Some of the people I saw in trials were saying some pretty loony things. There doesn't seem to be a big distance between the stuff they spew and them believing that the FBI is talking to them through the fillings in their teeth.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa »

Rolodex wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 4:31 pm You gotta wonder how bad it can be for these folks with such weird beliefs to be at the point of being unable to assist in their defense.
At the minimal level of competence to stand trial, I believe her mental condition deteriorated significantly after January 6.

She had been engaged in some kind of relationship with Elmer, which extended to a sharing of living quarters and bodily fluids with him, and was engaged in a glorious cause in her severely misguided perception.

After January 6, she was involved with Paul "The fired Texas lawyer" Davis in the bizarre "In Re Gondor" filing, and I can't remember the nature of their eventual falling out.

With the sudden cutoff of her social and emotional connections, a deflation of that "glorious cause", etc., it's not hard to imagine that she lost her grip, had a psychotic break, went cuckoo for cocoa puffs, or whatever the clinical term in vogue these days might be.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Res Ipsa wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 4:37 pm
Rolodex wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 4:31 pm You gotta wonder how bad it can be for these folks with such weird beliefs to be at the point of being unable to assist in their defense.
At the minimal level of competence to stand trial, I believe her mental condition deteriorated significantly after January 6.

She had been engaged in some kind of relationship with Elmer, which extended to a sharing of living quarters and bodily fluids with him, and was engaged in a glorious cause in her severely misguided perception.

After January 6, she was involved with Paul "The fired Texas lawyer" Davis in the bizarre "In Re Gondor" filing, and I can't remember the nature of their eventual falling out.

With the sudden cutoff of her social and emotional connections, a deflation of that "glorious cause", etc., it's not hard to imagine that she lost her grip, had a psychotic break, went cuckoo for cocoa puffs, or whatever the clinical term in vogue these days might be.
She was a whole lot of fun when she was responding on the bird platform before her arrest.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa »

Rolodex wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 4:31 pm I did not follower case as closely as the other ones.
She's one of two folks whose debut on jailbabes.com I'm eagerly anticipating.

The other is former Olympic speed skater and erswhile PPP loan fraudster Allison Baver. She's scheduled for sentencing on August 16, but it will be a race to the prison gates depending on whatever time they are assigned to report (if any).
Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 4:39 pm She was a whole lot of fun when she was responding on the bird platform before her arrest.
She's back, but not as fun as the classic Kellye... which might be an indication that the pills work. But, yeah... good times...
Screenshot 2024-07-10 at 4.51.27 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-07-10 at 4.51.27 PM.png (236.38 KiB) Viewed 260 times
Screenshot 2024-07-10 at 4.50.54 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-07-10 at 4.50.54 PM.png (255.51 KiB) Viewed 260 times
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Res Ipsa wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 4:37 pm :snippity:
I believe it's Bat Shit House Rat Insane.... :biggrin:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”