Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by neonzx »

Oh, and poll workers don't know what provisional ballots are in Mike's crack-head world.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Exactly.

Garrett Archer retweeted it (we follow each other) --
The AZ - abc15 - Data Guru @Garrett_Archer 17m
Lindell is advised by people who have no idea how elections work.

This is overly complicated nonsense since you can check your voted history in real time here.

Plus, if you are already given into paranoia the absence of a voted flag will not persuade you otherwise.

Quote Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 1h
🚨 Heads up @stephen_richer @NASEDorg @AZSecretary @PAStateDept & Election Officials: Mike Lindell is encouraging chaos in the #2024Election. "Voter Identity Protection" (VIP) counsels to obtain a mail-in ballot, then go to the polls & try to vote twice: https://electioncrimebureau.com/VIP/

You just know these fools are clueless that actions like these are why the GOP was under a consent decree for decades. Facts and history are eschewed in Lindell and MAGA worlds.

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 13m
Replying to @Garrett_Archer
Exactly. Mike Lindell's emails, "I’m DEPUTIZING YOU TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY! Please go RIGHT NOW to see the steps you need to take to prevent theft of YOUR voter identity" are exemplary of why the GOP was under a consent decree for 35 years. Clueless. Lie, rinse, repeat. And grift.

Deputizing.JPG
Deputizing.JPG (151.36 KiB) Viewed 308 times

GOP Consent Decree.JPG
GOP Consent Decree.JPG (148.22 KiB) Viewed 308 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol: Bob Zeidman liked this tweet. He wants his fu*king money. That should be coming around pretty soon, denial of appeal.

Zeidman.JPG
Zeidman.JPG (167.04 KiB) Viewed 303 times

Zeidman Like.JPG
Zeidman Like.JPG (50.68 KiB) Viewed 303 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

It sounds like Lindell is advising his marks to ... spoil their own ballots. :think:

If anyone that deep into Lindell's bullshit wants to make sure their vote doesn't count, well, please proceed.

(I get the actual plan is to create uncertainty for when the results are inevitably challenged, but the professionals have explained how actual election officials will actually administer these circumstances.)
Image ImageImage
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Maybe I'm wrong and it could differ by state but if you have received a mail in ballot, and you decide to vote in person, don't you have to bring the mail in ballot with you? So they are going to intentionally commit voter fraud by requesting the ballot, denying they received the ballot, mail in the ballot which they will claim was stolen and then vote in person with a provisional ballot.

What could go wrong?

Oh yeah, they're white Republicans. Nothing.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Luke

Post by Luke »

Exactly Slim, that's certainly true in Florida.

BTW, when clowns wail about Voter ID:
regular guy @gi_joe99
I'm a registered independent, formerly Dem. I don't have a team. I do however wonder why my former party resists ID requirements while they open the border. This isn't the policy of President Clinton, VP Gore, Obama in 08, or even Biden for 90% of his career. What's changed?
3:58 PM · Jul 7, 2024

Replying to @gi_joe99 and @Garrett_Archer
Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 21m
As of April 2024, 35 states require voters to present identification in order to vote at the polls on Election Day. Including AZ, MI, WI, NC, GA, TX, FL, and PA for 1st time voters. It's a mostly moot issue.
Voter ID report link in tweet:

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

First of all, I thought that mail-in voting was the devil's (Biden) own handiwork and that true patriots should demand to vote in person, on election day.

Secondly, this is exactly the way the system is supposed to (and IMHO, should) work. If I request a mail-in ballot, I am not prohibited from changing my mind and voting in person.

As I understand it, the system does flag voters who requested a mail-in ballot. That alerts the poll workers of a potential double-vote. If I am flagged as having requested a mail-in ballot, I am allowed to cast a provisional ballot.

If my mail-in ballot arrives at the Board of Elections, my in-person vote is not counted. If my mail-in ballot does not arrive by the statutory deadline, then my in-person ballot IS counted. Simple.

The fact that I am flagged as having requested a mail-in ballot is not evidence of identity theft, by any stretch of the imagination.

The system I described seems to me to be very reasonable and a good first line of defense against double voting.

I wonder, in Pillowforbrains' fantasy world, how does he think that boards of election should prevent double voting? Oh, wait, I know. He and the other idiots want to return to the days of paper ballots, cast in-person, on a single day, with the results to be officially certified before midnight of that day.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Indeed; as I noted, Mikey has left off the proper response by the poll worker, and I believe it's on purpose.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Reid Hoffman (founder of LinkedIn) invested in Smartmatic to help them with their Fox News litigation. They'll also be able to use that money in their lawsuit against MIKE LINDELL!

Stephen Richer liked the tweet :P
Reid Hoffman @reidhoffman 17h
I riff on this, my investment in California Forever, and more on Possible:
From link.chtbl.com

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious
Thanks, Reid for supporting democracy with your investment in Smartmatic. Another bonus: Smartmatic is suing Mike Lindell, whose anti-American actions have escalated to "deputizing" people to attempt to vote twice. Have given a heads-up to @stephen_richer & @NASEDorg.

FREE GIFT LINK: https://wapo.st/3WbDg3w
A billionaire is boosting a major defamation lawsuit against Fox News
LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman, a longtime funder of left-leaning causes, has invested in Smartmatic, the election technology company suing conservative media outlets over false claims of 2020 vote-rigging.
By Jeremy Barr July 8, 2024 at 5:00 a.m. EDT

Smartmatic, the voting technology company enmeshed in complex defamation lawsuits against Fox News and Newsmax, has a powerful new financial ally: billionaire tech entrepreneur Reid Hoffman. Hoffman, a co-founder of LinkedIn, has made a multimillion-dollar investment intended in part to help the company sustain its costly litigation. Smartmatic has said the two news outlets smeared it by airing bogus claims of rigged vote counting in the 2020 election.

In a statement provided to The Washington Post, Hoffman alluded to the toll taken on Smartmatic, which has spent tens of millions on legal costs related to the suits. “Smartmatic built a global business by using technology to better engage citizens, regardless of party or ideology, by making voting simple and trustworthy,” Hoffman said. “After Donald Trump lost in 2020, however, Smartmatic became a target of the defamatory campaign to overturn his defeat.”

Dmitri Mehlhorn, an adviser to Hoffman, said the investment is in line with Hoffman’s desire to support the role of the legal system in arbitrating fact from fiction. “Not only is Smartmatic a great investment in terms of financial returns, this was a way to provide capital that would allow the truth to be found in the courts,” he said. “This is a company that is a great company with a great CEO, and this case is a great case.” Mehlhorn said the entrepreneur connected with Smartmatic chief executive Antonio Mugica through friends of friends. “They already kind of liked each other broadly and remotely, and then this deal came up,” he said of Hoffman and Mugica.
“Smartmatic’s technology has counted 7 billion votes on 6 continents with zero security breaches,” Mugica said in his own statement. “Voters, candidates and election officials in all of those elections are watching to see if we still stand up for the truth against lies. Rest assured, we do.” No trial date has been set for Smartmatic’s suit against Fox, which last year settled similar claims from another election technology company, Dominion Voting Systems, for $787.5 million. Fox News has defended its coverage of the 2020 election by saying that it was simply covering newsworthy claims made by Trump and his associates, including accusations of fraud. In a statement, a Fox representative portrayed Hoffman’s involvement in the case as politically motivated.
More at the gift link.

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Which of the two companies had the deeper pockets... Dominion or Smartmatic?

I thought it was Dominion but someone only tried to convince me Smartmatic was the big dog.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”