trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Slim Cognito »

:bighug: :thumbsup:
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Dr. Ken

trump spawn

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump spawn

Post by raison de arizona »

Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Junior at the future site of Trump Oman, which is being financed by foreign governments in the Middle East.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

an opinion on Don jr

raison de arizona

trump spawn

You would think that (supposedly) worldly guy like tfgJr would know that Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014. That's when this particular war started. Moran. What happened in 2022 was an ESCALATION. It was already on like donkey kong and Ukraine had already been invaded at that point. They sure were all over Obama regarding Crimea. I guess tfgJr just done forgot about that. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Ukrainian_War
https://x.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1807154195751166313
Donald Trump Jr. @DonaldJTrumpJr wrote: You’d think that after being offered the minister of defense position in Ukraine this moron would at least know that the war with Russia didn’t start till Biden was in office for a while. I guess this is the poster child of the woke military complex.
Alexander S. Vindman ❎ @AVindman wrote: What did Trump do during his four years to end the Russia-Ukraine war? Nothing. Trump is full of shit.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

trump spawn

https://x.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1807108123305619880
Donald Trump Jr. @DonaldJTrumpJr wrote: Beryl? Even our Hurricanes are gender non-binary now.
National Hurricane Center @NHC_Atlantic wrote: Here is the latest satellite image of strengthening Tropical Storm #Beryl. Beryl is expected to rapidly strengthen and likely bring destructive hurricane-force winds and a life-threatening storm surge to portions of the Windward Islands. Follow the latest at http://hurricanes.gov
Just FYI, the names for 2024:
Alberto Beryl Chris Debby Ernesto Francine Gordon Helene Isaac Joyce Kirk Leslie Milton Nadine Oscar Patty Rafael Sara Tony Valerie William
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

trump spawn

Post by Maybenaut »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
bob

trump spawn

Post by bob »

DJTJ wrote:Beryl? Even our Hurricanes are gender non-binary now.
Beryl is predominately a female name.

Beryl is a gemstone, which traditionally are feminine names, like Amber, Ruby, Jade, Pearl, Crystal, Bijou, Gemma, and ... Diamond.

:brickwallsmall:
Image ImageImage
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump spawn

Post by Ben-Prime »

bob wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:51 pm
DJTJ wrote:Beryl? Even our Hurricanes are gender non-binary now.
Beryl is predominately a female name.

Beryl is a gemstone, which traditionally are feminine names, like Amber, Ruby, Jade, Pearl, Crystal, Bijou, Gemma, and ... Diamond.

:brickwallsmall:
Jr. is most familiar with the last of those as a name, for the same reason he is with Lexus.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
pipistrelle

trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

Someone on twitter said Barron doesn't get along with the half-sibs. Who said? I dunno. Some random account. Some random account who wouldn't know one way or the other and who may not even be a human being. How did people get to the point where the first thing they think isn't, how would you know, random nobody?
raison de arizona

trump spawn

raison de arizona

trump spawn

Ed Krassenstein @EdKrassen wrote: This is a must watch! Last night Jimmy Kimmel completely destroyed Donald Trump Jr.

In the video below you will see that Don Jr. is shown speaking, but what you don't see at first glance is the fact that in the background of the video there are some picture frames which are, well... empty.

Kimmel's reasoning is hilarious, yet probably true.
The joke is that the empty picture frames are pictures of Jr’s friends.
bob

trump spawn

Post by bob »

Not moving into the NYU dorms? :think:
Image ImageImage
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

Okay then. He is fair game now.
Rolodex

trump spawn

Post by Rolodex »

neonzx wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 4:05 pm Okay then. He is fair game now.
Barron was trending on X this morning, with a "politics" tag.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by AndyinPA »

Yep. Fair game. My first thought.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

trump spawn

Post by northland10 »

I guess we are no better the the RWNJs in our drooling obsession to go after an 18 year old kid.

Calling a teenager fair game? That is the same addiction to revenge the other side lives in.

I thought we were better than that.

I don't care if he is following daddy or not. He is small potatoes and not the person should be the focus.
101010 :towel:
bob

trump spawn

Post by bob »

If the Republican presumptive nominee is going to tout an adult offspring as a virtue (and he is), it is unsurprising if that offspring acquires a target.
Image ImageImage
noblepa

trump spawn

Post by noblepa »

northland10 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 9:58 pm I guess we are no better the the RWNJs in our drooling obsession to go after an 18 year old kid.

Calling a teenager fair game? That is the same addiction to revenge the other side lives in.

I don't care if he is following daddy or not. He is small potatoes and not the person should be the focus.
I pretty much agree with this sentiment.

Unless and until Barron begins spouting the lies, conspiracy theories and other nonsense his half-siblings have, I will refrain from making him any comments about him.

If he turns into another Don Jr., Eric or Ivanka, then he will become fair game, but merely appearing at one of his father's rallies and taking a bow does not, IMHO, make him a target.
pipistrelle

trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

noblepa wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 10:17 pm
northland10 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 9:58 pm I guess we are no better the the RWNJs in our drooling obsession to go after an 18 year old kid.

I pretty much agree with this sentiment.

Unless and until Barron begins spouting the lies, conspiracy theories and other nonsense his half-siblings have, I will refrain from making him any comments about him.

If he turns into another Don Jr., Eric or Ivanka, then he will become fair game, but merely appearing at one of his father's rallies and taking a bow does not, IMHO, make him a target.
Agreed. I wish he’d skipped the fist thing and the thumbs up though.

Also don’t get how he’s supposed to look creepy. If the commenters didn’t know his name, they wouldn’t be saying how creepy he looks.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'll wait. We really know nothing about the kid despite all the armchair doctor analyses. He might be another Don jr or he may be a quiet kid who is just trying to get some attention from dad.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
bob

trump spawn

Post by bob »

The embedded article makes a good point: you can believe both that he should be left alone and the cultists' adoration is weird.
Image ImageImage
pipistrelle

trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

bob wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 12:12 pm
The embedded article makes a good point: you can believe both that he should be left alone and the cultists' adoration is weird.
:yeahthat:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

Can those old MAGA grandmas and grandpas now relate to a grandson they may not have ?
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump spawn

Post by Ben-Prime »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 5:38 pm Can those old MAGA grandmas and grandpas now relate to a grandson they may not have ?
Or that they've lost by being MAGA.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”