Robert Laity v VP Kamala Harris

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Wait -- are you saying what Laity posted is NOT TROO? How could that have slipped through Rondeau's legendary moderation?? :shock:

Beware Neon, you're playing with fire for even proposing the birfer is wrong. They're saying on Trump's Big Dictator First Day, Obots will be rounded up into re(d)-education camps. Couldn't bear to see you taken away to a FEMA Camp by the Continental Marcias!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
realist

Post by realist »

Would have to decide who to run as president and VP between Hillary and Michelle. :batting:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Whew, that calmed me down a bit Realist and Bob. Rev Dr Laity Esq has been so successful and on target that I admit some panic after I read his insightful comments at the hugely popular Post & Email.

Maybe some jerk should suggest that like how Laity sent letters to all members of Congress, which were an enormous success, that he should make copies of Mike Johnson's photo and send them to every school and post office in America for them to post as America's president. That would be an equally worthwhile project. :notlistening:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”