exFLOTUS (Melania)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
sugar magnolia

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by sugar magnolia »

Kendra wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:55 pm https://www.politico.com/news/2024/06/1 ... MTZieXRlcw
Melania Trump is set to host a fundraiser for the Log Cabin Republicans in her residence at Trump Tower in New York next month — her second for the group during the 2024 campaign.

The former first lady is listed as the headliner of a July 8 for “the nation’s largest Republican organization dedicated to representing LGBT conservatives and allies,” according to a copy of the invitation obtained by POLITICO.

She held another event for Log Cabin Republicans in April at Mar-a-Lago, the Palm Beach, Florida club, where she lives with former President Donald Trump.

Trump campaign representatives did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Is that like "sightless drivers?" Of course with these new-fangled cars, the blind may drive sooner than the GOP gives a runny shit about LGBT issues or anything else than their own issues, I suspect.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by RTH10260 »

ohh the conspiracies ...
‘Hands-on mother’ Melania Trump has deal with Donald to not be ‘24/7′ first lady if he wins presidency

By Social Links forIan Mohr
Published June 28, 2024, 9:19 p.m. ET

If Donald Trump wins the White House, don’t expect Melania Trump to be on full-time first lady duty, a source tells Page Six.

A Trumpworld insider says that, “Melania has made a deal with her husband that if he wins the presidency she will not have to be on first lady duty 24/7.”

The development comes as it’s speculated that their son, Barron Trump, will attend New York University in the fall.

Says our insider of Melania: “She’s a hands-on mother, and is already planning to spend part of every month — and potentially every week — in NYC,” should Barron, 18, attend NYU.

https://pagesix.com/2024/06/28/gossip/m ... residency/
bob

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by bob »

The development comes as it’s speculated that their son, Barron Trump, will attend New York University in the fall.
Back in my day, colleges mailed out the acceptance and rejection letters months (sometimes a year!) in advance of the fall semester. :think:

(Charitability, I presume the article meant to say his college plans aren't publicly known, and not to suggest there still are no finalized plans.)
Image ImageImage
Rolodex

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Rolodex »

Yeah everybody wants their mom nearby when they go off to college!
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
pipistrelle

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by pipistrelle »

Rolodex wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:16 pm Yeah everybody wants their mom nearby when they go off to college!
Was coming here to say that. She seems to keep a tight leash on him. To be fair, most of us didn't have press breathing down our necks. But yeah, freedom, baby.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by neonzx »

Rolodex wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:16 pm Yeah everybody wants their mom nearby when they go off to college!
If he is on the spectrum, maybe I could see it.
Or maybe she is being helicopter mom and can't let go.
rossgw

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by rossgw »

Or it is just an excuse to stay away from felon trump?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Slim Cognito »

A smother?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Maybenaut »

Douglas MacArthur had a helicopter mom - she rented a hotel room in a nearby town while he was at West Point.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”