Orly's Latest Poopies

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by northland10 »

I vote for lying about it. It would not be the first time he has been less than truthful with the court, including his residence claim.
101010 :towel:
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

Letter to Attorney General Garland: DEMAND FOR PROSECUTION OF PRO-HAMAS INSURRECTIONISTS, WHO ON SATURDAY 13, 2024 ATTEMPTED TO TOPPLE DOWN THE WHITE HOUSE SECURITY FENCE AND INVADE THE WHITE HOUSE

Currently American citizens are greatly concerned about the lack of impartiality of the Department of Justice and see the Department of Justice as the enforcement arm of the Democratic party.

Many January 6 protesters were criminally prosecuted and got up to 20 years in prison, even though many of them were peaceful and entered into the Capitol through open doors and were simply walking around the Capitol foie and were observed by the police, as it was seen in the recently published videos.

Similarly, DOJ went harshly against Catholics, pro-lifers and parents who simply spoke out at the school board meetings. Many of them were labeled domestic terrorists.

On the other hand, nothing was done so far against the insurrectionists that support Hamas terrorist organization in Gaza, who gathered on Saturday, January 13th, protesting President Biden’s policy, and they jointly and violently have been shaking the White House security fence in order to topple it and invade the White House. It was reported in the US media that some of the White House staff and members of the White House press corps had to be evacuated and large numbers of police and security forces had to be called to prevent impending breach of the security fence and invasion into the White House.

As the President of the Defend Our Freedoms foundation, I can attest that the foundation members, as well as the US citizens at large are demanding the same criminal charges to be brought against January 13th pro-Hamas insurrectionists as were taken against January 6 protesters, including, but not limited to criminal charges for insurrection, seditious conspiracy, breach of peace and others.

American citizens are waiting for your response, Honorable Attorney General Garland.
:twisted: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/615664-2/ :twisted:

This would have been better directed to U.S. Attorney for D.C., and no J6 defendant was charged with insurrection. And no one who spoke out at a board meeting was officially designated a domestic terrorism.

And, of course: WUSA: 2 arrested during 'March On Washington For Gaza' for allegedly assaulting an officer.
:doh:

But other than that, sure, yeah, whatever; blind squirrels, truffles, and stopped clocks.

Time to write to members of congress, demand investigation of Obama’s use of a stolen CT Social security number xxx-xx-4425 and Michelle Obama’s involvement in this scheme
:twisted: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/time-to-wr ... is-scheme/ :twisted:

NOW! And not 15 years ago!

And, as always:
Image ImageImage
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Flatpoint High »

Just watching the intro gave me a not-in-a-good-way chill
ugh
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

Email sent to the House GOP conference chair Elise Stefanik requesting congressional investifation of Michelle Obama’s involvement in cover up of Obama’s stolen CT SSN and bogus IDs. She is a rumoured replacement to Biden and should be investigated

Email sent to the Chair of the Republican conference Congresswoman Elise Stefanik:

Michelle Obama is rumoured to replace ailing Biden at the convention. She is a stronger opponent to Trump. Please, investigate the attached file Evidence redacted of forgery, fabrication, fraud and identity theft in Obama’s IDs

showing Michelle Obama being allegedly complicit in the cover up of Obama’s use of a stolen CT Social Security number xxx-xx-4425 and other bogus IDs. Our democracy demands a congressional investigation
:twisted: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/email-sent ... -a-rumour/ :twisted:

The cherished 'zibits get trotted out (yet) again:
:twisted: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content ... as-IDs.pdf :twisted:

Email sent to Governor Phil Scott of Vermont, the only GOP governor who did not sign a letter supporting Texas in stopping the invasion of 15 million illegals

Dear Governor Scott, you are the only Republican governor, who did not join 25 other GOP governors in supporting Governor Abbott of Texas in placing the barbed wire to end the invasion of estimated 15 million illegals, whic Biden allowed to enter by dismantling Trump’s “Stay in Mexico” policy. Democrat party became a party of thiefs, who are stealing billions of tax payer dollars in order to provide health care, education and other services to illegals while millions of Americans cannot make ends meet. Democrats are acting as puppets of the globalist mafia which destroys this country, its souvereignty and lives of its people. Please, join all other GOP governors in supporting Texas and ending this invasion and deporting 15 million illegals who nvaded this country in the last 3 years
Dear Orly:

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your submission has been received by Governor Phil Scott.

To provide feedback on your engagement with our office, please click here.

Sincerely,

Governor’s Constituent Services Office
:twisted: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/email-sent ... -illegals/ :twisted:

Where's Rondeau when you really need her?

Polling averages website, RealClearPolitics.com, posts and later removes Reuters Ipsos poll showing Trump 6% ahead. They don’t want the public to know that Trump is 5% ahead according to the average of all the latest polls

E-mail sent by Dr. Orly Taitz ESQ to Real Clear Politics website:

On behalf of Defend Our Freedoms Foundation and TaitzReport.com I would like to know, why did you post today in the morning and later removed Reuters Ipsos poll showing Trump 6% ahead of Biden (40-34). why did you remove this poll and did not include it in the average? What is going on? Do you not want the public to know that Trump is 5% ahead in the average of polls and not only 3.8% ahead? I am posting this question on the web site of the foundation and awaiting an answer
:twisted: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/polling-av ... verage-of/ :twisted:

A bizzy day of talking with to at robots! :towel:
Image ImageImage
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by RTH10260 »

Ill timing, the Republicans have not yet completed the Hunter Biden witch hunt :twisted:
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

Email sent to Governor Phil Scott of Vermont, the only GOP governor who did not sign a letter supporting Texas in stopping the invasion of 15 million illegals
AN UPDATE!:
Response from Republican governor of Vermont to the letter from Attorney Orly Taitz urging him to join 25 other GOP governors in supporting Texas against the invasion of 12 million illegals orchestrated by Biden
Governor’s Constituent Services Office (to Taitz) wrote:Governor Scott shares concerns expressed by many governors and leaders of both parties about the situation on the southern border. He believes Congress should continue to work towards solutions to both secure the border and address the significant humanitarian needs. He is hopeful the current negotiations in the Senate are productive and successful.

The Governor is asked to join onto many national-level letters, and he believes it is most constructive to participate when they are bipartisan and organized through the National Governors Association.
:twisted: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/response-f ... rchestrat/ :twisted:

Where is Scoop Rondeau when you really need her?
Image ImageImage
Sam the Centipede

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Sam the Centipede »

bob wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:49 pm :snippity:
In your basement? :P :twisted:
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:34 pm
bob wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:49 pm :snippity:
In your basement? :P :twisted:
:shock: :faint: :nope:
Image ImageImage
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

:yawn:

Navalny was a convicted felon in Russia, yet he was a real hero. Trump is a convicted felon in corrupt Biden- US, however he is a real hero

Navalny was a convicted felon in Russia, yet he was a real hero. Trump is a convicted felon in corrupt Biden- US, however he is a real hero. Just as corrupt and lawless judges convicted and sent to Siberia at Navalny and all the other dissidents, a corrupt and lawless judge, Merchan, made a mockery of the trial, gave bogus instructions to the jury to convict a political opponent.
:twisted: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/navalny-wa ... real-hero/ :twisted:

I’ll take an America-loving felon over an idiot, bought and paid for, globalist puppet traitor, any day of the week! Also, Judge Merchan should be criminally prosecuted for violation of Trump’s civil rights under the color of authority

Firstly, I believe that today’s verdict should and will be overturned on appeal due to completely biased and lawless behavior of the partisan judge.

I also believe that this judge should be criminally prosecuted for violation of Trump’s civil rights under the color of authority.

[ * * * ]

As a defendant, Trump had a right to know what he is charged with, what is the predicate crime that elevated a misdemeanor that was over the statute of limitations to a crime. Until the last moment Trump and his attorneys were not advised what crime it is.

Judge Merchan should have dismissed the case for failure to name the crime which elevated the outdated misdemeanor to felony. On top of that, he had a duty to recuse himself due to the conflict of interest as a Biden donor whose daughter raised millions for the Democrats.

Lastly, Merchant’s idea of telling the jurors to pick one of three predicate crimes to choose from and not having to agree which crimes, is completely illegal and is pretty much throwing something against the wall to see if something sticks. This is an unheard off and outrageous behavior by a judge designed to deprive Trump of his right to a fair trial.

Trump is a true American patriot, who presided over peace and prosperity. Biden is a senile, corrupt globalist puppet who presided over an invasion of 11 million illegals, huge inflation, start of multiple wars and international unrest. Biden family got millions from countries that are our geopolitical enemies and Biden is so deep in the pocket of the globalist mafia that you can’t even see him.

So, the scoundrels on the left are celebrating that Trump is a convicted felon. Well, I will take America loving felon over Americans hating globalist puppet any day of the week.
:twisted: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/ill-take-a ... mps-civil/ :twisted:
Image ImageImage
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Flatpoint High »

gtee shes dumb.png
gtee shes dumb.png (303.95 KiB) Viewed 618 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Luke »

If Orly Taitz had listened to us, she could have been ranting at this foreclosure! She has missed the boat.

Team Skeptic is a funny (crazy) host:

SOVEREIGN CITIZEN KARENS Tried To Stop A Foreclosure... But FAILED MISERABLY!!! #fail
Team Skeptic 136,629 views Jun 10, 2024
Hey guys, today we have a new video for your enjoyment. Today, we have a group of Sovereign Citizen Karens at a foreclosure sell. They try to stop it, but they lose their house instead... Play stupid games win stupid prizes. This is just another example of Karens being Karens in court and getting owned on camera.

Part 2:

Sovereign Citizen KAREN Defrauds The Bank And Loses Her HOUSE And CAR!!! PRO SE FAIL!!!

Team Skeptic 157K subscribers
122,044 views Jun 12, 2024 #TeamSkeptic #CourtCam #Court
Hey guys, today we have a new video for your enjoyment. Today, we have a sovereign citizen karen named kat espinda, who attempted to defraud her credit union and ended up losing her house and her car... Play stupid games win stupid prizes. This is just another example of Karens being Karens in court and getting owned on camera.

SOURCE : https://rumble.com/c/KatEspinda/videos
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by neonzx »

Well that podcaster is annoying. Stop yelling at me, dude, and just play the relevant clips from whatever incident. Dont make it about you.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Ben-Prime »

neonzx wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 11:42 pm Well that podcaster is annoying. Stop yelling at me, dude, and just play the relevant clips from whatever incident. Dont make it about you.
Yeah, he's one of the ones I immediately skip if it's him when I start the video. I just can't stand the dude. I will read the comments on the YouTube page of the video to see if I can glean any details to track down other sources, instead.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
MsDaisy 2
Occupation: Retired Medic and a Grandma (AKA Moppie) until I die
Verified:

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by MsDaisy 2 »

bob wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:10 pm
OMG she looks like painted plastic, talk about needing a reality makeover! :cantlook:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Luke »

Rut roh. Ms. Daisy, maybe Foggy didn't tell you yet -- he licensed Orly's outfit to be the new official Women's Fogbow Outfit. I think he said you'll be required to be wearing it when you log in to Fogbow, he'll activate your camera remotely. Oh gosh, maybe I'm saying too much and stealing Foggy's thunder. :lol:

It's an offshoot from Orly Taitz, candidate for State Senate, takes the runway in a dress from Monarch Silks at the 2012 Laguna Niguel Republican Women's Fashion Show.

Taitz Fashion.JPG
Taitz Fashion.JPG (116.32 KiB) Viewed 360 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Sam the Centipede

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Sam the Centipede »

That's silk is it? I thought it was toilet paper glued onto hessian.
MsDaisy 2
Occupation: Retired Medic and a Grandma (AKA Moppie) until I die
Verified:

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by MsDaisy 2 »

Luke wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 3:48 pm Rut roh. Ms. Daisy, maybe Foggy didn't tell you yet -- he licensed Orly's outfit to be the new official Women's Fogbow Outfit. I think he said you'll be required to be wearing it when you log in to Fogbow :snippity:
I'd log my scrawny self in butt naked first! :oldlady: :lol:
jemcanada2

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by jemcanada2 »

Luke wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 3:48 pm Rut roh. Ms. Daisy, maybe Foggy didn't tell you yet -- he licensed Orly's outfit to be the new official Women's Fogbow Outfit. I think he said you'll be required to be wearing it when you log in to Fogbow, he'll activate your camera remotely. Oh gosh, maybe I'm saying too much and stealing Foggy's thunder. :lol:

It's an offshoot from Orly Taitz, candidate for State Senate, takes the runway in a dress from Monarch Silks at the 2012 Laguna Niguel Republican Women's Fashion Show.

Taitz Fashion.JPG
:panic: :panic: :panic:
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by keith »

MsDaisy 2 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 3:05 pm
Luke wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 3:48 pm Rut roh. Ms. Daisy, maybe Foggy didn't tell you yet -- he licensed Orly's outfit to be the new official Women's Fogbow Outfit. I think he said you'll be required to be wearing it when you log in to Fogbow :snippity:
I'd log my scrawny self in butt naked first! :oldlady: :lol:
Ever' buddies countin' onnit!
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

Attorney General of Missouri does what Attorney Taitz recommended, sues the state of New York for interfering with election and depriving the citizens of Missouri of fair elections. Time for 29 other Republican AGs from 29 other Red states to sue New York as well. Trump should join and they should seek an emergency STAY with the Supreme Court
:twisted: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/attorney-g ... -30-other/ :twisted:

Still has it! :towel:

"For completeness" (and because even I can't be bothered to scout her site any more):
Strategy to get to the Supreme Court immediately: AG of TX and other 29 GOP AGs can sue the State of NY and other defendants and can go directly to the Supreme Court under Article III, Section 2, Clause 1

We all know that Donald Trump’s constitutional rights to defend himself in a fair trial were taken away in New York courtroom. A criminal defendant is entitled to which crime he is accused of committing. He is entitled to have the jury deciding unanimously on a specific crime. In New York the District Attorney Alvin Bragg brought charges against Trump on an expired misdemeanor, elevating it to a crime without explanation which crime is this misdemeanor connected to. More lawless and outrageous were actions by an acting (temporary judge Merchan, where he told the jurors that they can agree on a one out of 4 crimes without agreeing which one.

All the legal scholars agree that these actions were totally lawless, a political hit job by a biased judge to be able to call Trump a convicted felon to throw the presidential election. Most scholars are at a loss, how can this case be brought to the Supreme Court quickly before the election. Below is my solution. It might be innovative, a “case of first impression”, but it will bring the case in front of the Supreme Court quickly before the election.

Constitution tasks the Supreme Court with handling disputes between state governments in Article III, Section 2, Clause 1:

The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States, and Treaties made, or which shall be made, under their Authority;—to all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls;—to all Cases of admiralty and maritime Jurisdiction; to Controversies to which the United States shall be a Party;—to Controversies between two or more States; between a State and Citizens of another State, between Citizens of different States,—between Citizens of the same State claiming Lands under Grants of different States, and between a State, or the Citizens thereof, and foreign States, Citizens or Subjects.

So, here is the solution. One or more attorneys of red states, such as Texas and 29 others, can file a legal action directly in the Supreme Court against the State of New York, with additional defendants being Bragg and Merchan, alleging that the citizens of those conservative states are deprived of an ability to vote for and elect Trump, that the state of New York via manipulations by the state employees, Judge Merchan and DA Bragg deprived the states of a fair presidential election.

Firstly, Bragg filed charges without naming a crime to which the expired misdemeanor was elevated, depriving the presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump of his constitutional rights under

18 U.S. Code § 241 – Conspiracy against rights

18 U.S. Code § 242 – Deprivation of rights under color of law

Further, employees of the Superior court instead of using a blind drawing, have intentionally steered all cases involving prominent Republicans, Donald Trump and the Trump organization to one highly partisan and biased judge, Juan Merchan, whose daughter is raising millions for the Democrats and whose wife worked for AG Leticia James.

Lastly, Merchan deprived Trump’s rights and vicariously the rights of the Republican voters in Texas and all over the country to be a part of a fair election, when their candidate was falsely convicted and labeled a convicted felon.

By and through its employees and officials the State of New York has deprived the citizens of other states of their rights to a lawful and fair election.

Based on all of the above, Texas and other states are justified in bringing directly to the Supreme Court a legal action against the State of New York and its officials State court judge Merchan, DA Bragg and State Superior court employees who manipulated the docket.
:twisted: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/strategy-t ... on-2-clau/ :twisted:
Image ImageImage
realist

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by realist »

She can post it, "maybe" can read it, but still can't understand it. :brickwallsmall:

Why am I not surprised.
Image X 4
Image X 32

Return to “Other weirdos”