Republicans behaving badly

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

sugar magnolia wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 8:19 am His wife dresses him and he has no idea what the pin means.
ZING!!!!
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

The Colorado Republican Party has gone stark raving mad. I … don’t know, you’re just going to have to click it. Suffice to say, they aren’t down with Pride.
https://us4.campaign-archive.com/?u=271 ... 78ace55f31
IMG_8097.jpeg
IMG_8097.jpeg (69.64 KiB) Viewed 822 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bob

Post by bob »

Ironically, so many queer people on social media already have appropriated this with, "You can't spell 'Pride Month' without DEMON!"
Image ImageImage
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Many Repubs in CO are apparently calling for his resignation, except for the chair of the El Paso GOP. She disagrees with ousting him because it's....wait for it...election interference!

https://www.kktv.com/2024/06/08/colorad ... e-remarks/

And what the hell do the photos of the weird arms have to do with anything?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Rainbow demons? Where’s the party and am I invited?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:yeahthat:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Colorado GOP in the headlights

raison de arizona

Royce White continues to be a dillwad.
Christopher Ingraham🦗 @_cingraham wrote: Oh dear: GOP-endorsed MN senate candidate tweeted out a map purporting to show "crime in Minneapolis... Out of control." It was actually a map of drinking fountains in the city.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Free beer :?: :lol:
raison de arizona

But I wanna pay junk fees! Like when my bank arranged all my debits, totaling slightly more than I had in my account (oops, good thing I automatically overdraft to my savings,) largest to smallest and ran them overnight. The first large one wiped out the account, but then they cleared all the smaller ones by overdraft. At $35 each. Made themselves a tidy couple hundred off that scam. Fuck your fees.
Biden-Harris HQ @BidenHQ wrote: Trump VP contender Tim Scott attacks President Biden’s efforts to crack down on junk fees, claiming that junk fees can be “necessary” and Americans like to pay them
raison de arizona

House Republicans doxxed students as part of their campaign against Stanford.
The Stanford Internet Observatory is being dismantled
House Republicans attacked the lab’s reports on misinformation and election integrity — and now Stanford is pulling the plug
:snippity:
The shutdown comes amid a sustained and increasingly successful campaign among Republicans to discredit research institutions and discourage academics from investigating political speech and influence campaigns.

SIO and its researchers have been sued three times by conservative groups alleging that its researchers colluded illegally with the federal government to censor speech, forcing Stanford to spend millions of dollars to defend its staff and students.

In parallel, Republican House Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan and his Orwellian “Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government” have subpoenaed documents at Stanford and other universities, selectively leaked fragments of them to friendly conservative outlets, and misrepresented their contents in public statements.

And in an actual weaponization of government, Jordan’s committee has included students — both undergraduates and graduates — in its subpoena requests, publishing their names and putting them at risk of threats or worse.
:snippity:
https://www.platformer.news/stanford-in ... resta-sio/
raison de arizona

Heartland Signal @HeartlandSignal wrote: GOP congressional candidate Anthony Hudson (MI-08) posts a TikTok featuring an AI-generated MLK Jr. voice:

"I have another dream! Yes, it is me, Martin Luther King. I came back from the dead to say something ... Anthony Hudson will be Michigan 8th District's next congressman."
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

He says he didn't have anything to do with it.....
https://newrepublic.com/post/182757/mag ... g-jr-ad-ai
raison de arizona

sugar magnolia wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:23 pm He says he didn't have anything to do with it.....
It was posted under his name, under his campaign, he is responsible. Maybe be a little more discerning who you hand out your creds to, if he's not lying, but he's responsible.
Instead, he blamed a volunteer’s friend for making the post, though just how or why an unpaid staffer got Hudson’s social media credentials is still unclear.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Sounds alcohol related.

ImageImageImage x4
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

sugar magnolia wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:23 pm He says he didn't have anything to do with it.....
Yep, and then he changed his mind and doubled down.

Anthony Hudson
@AHudson2k24

Attention:

I have been getting media requests from multiple media outlets, and I would like to address the Tik Tok incident that happened this morning. Here is my statement regarding the MLK AI Endorsement Video:

Upon further review of the MLK video in question, I decided to not only not keep my campaign staffer, but also give him a raise as I believe MLK would be disgusted at the complete suffering of Flint Michigan residents under the current administration’s watch.

If MLK were alive today- I do believe he would endorse me and my vision for a better Michigan.

5:45 PM · Jun 14, 2024
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona

Wanker.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

He once trying to run for President because of course he did.

https://wwmt.com/news/state/2024-presid ... -candidate
Michigan trucking company owner launches longshot bid for president

by Rachel Louise Just | Sinclair Broadcast GroupTue, December 20th 2022 at 10:55 PM
Updated Wed, December 21st 2022 at 2:07 PM

LANSING, Mich. — A Grand Blanc man has set his sights on the White House for 2024.

Anthony Hudson begins his days as the owner of a small trucking company outside of Flint, but once he's off that job he clocks into another: his campaign to become the next U.S. president.

The 46-year-old is one of hundreds of people who have already filed with the Federal Election Commission to become 2024 presidential candidates. Hudson, already in a longshot campaign, now faces the extremely difficult task of standing out in a crowd that includes a former president, along with the current one.

“[Donald Trump's] just a man. So is Joe Biden," said Hudson, a Texas native who moved to Michigan in 2012. "What I have to offer that they can’t is I’m from the people.”
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Number 1: Fuck him.

Number 2: The Magats must’ve loved it.

Number 3: Fuck him.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

northland10 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 7:20 pm
Anthony Hudson
@AHudson2k24

Attention:

I have been getting media requests from multiple media outlets, and I would like to address the Tik Tok incident that happened this morning. Here is my statement regarding the MLK AI Endorsement Video:

Upon further review of the MLK video in question, I decided to not only not keep my campaign staffer, but also give him a raise as I believe MLK would be disgusted at the complete suffering of Flint Michigan residents under the current administration’s watch.

If MLK were alive today- I do believe he would endorse me and my vision for a better Michigan.

5:45 PM · Jun 14, 2024
Instead, he blamed a volunteer’s friend for making the post, though just how or why an unpaid staffer got Hudson’s social media credentials is still unclear.
How do you give a VOLUNTEER a raise? Which begs the question of how you give a VOLUNTEER'S FRIEND a raise.

Full of shite!
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Heh, how dare he try and take over what is the Turnips by right. He will never get anywhere.
Hic sunt dracones
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Suranis wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 7:36 pm Heh, how dare he try and take over what is the Turnips by right. He will never get anywhere.
On Instagram, 2 weeks ago, he posted.
Trump is MY President! @everyone @followers #Trump #hudson #michigan #congress #freedom #fy #foryoupage
I guess this means he is not running anymore.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Yes, pretty much all the traitors have had to start loudly screaming their devotion to the flabby orange god of gibberish in order to stay in with the goopers... But it does not matter, he's exactly the type of small fry that turnip loves punching down on, especially in revenge.
Hic sunt dracones
northland10

Post by northland10 »

He has Policies/Issues.

I think he has some issues with electric vehicles (he is original from Texas so that might be it).

I would link to the larger explanation on his "policies", but this is all he has.
AMERICA FIRST (PEOPLE BEFORE POLITICS, WE THE PEOPLE BECOME THE PRIORITY)

Second Amendment (no infringements)
Close the Borders
Will fight to stop the $127 million investment for Electric School Busses

Small Business Support
Immigration (enforceable immigration laws)
Overtime and Bonuses (tax exempt)
Stop the EV Battery Plant Production
Remove Red Flag Gun Laws & Promote Second Amendment Rights

Fight To Repair Our States’ Roads, Highways and Bridges

Parents Rights
Bring home our military & increase pay & benefits
Veterans and Homeless
We need to go back to the politicians of early America where there no politics in the political world, or something.

I bet he thinks taxes are too high, or illegal, but we have to fix the roads, with, um, what?

Return to “Earthlings Behaving”