Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

These people suck. They are bad people.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

Post by neonzx »

Why is Adam always depicted as having nipples and a belly button? What was the purpose for this sole human and only gender at the time?

Things that make you go "Hmm.." :think:

zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

I wonder who his barber was. Figaro, perhaps?
Largo al factotum.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Should someone try to explain to her that more than just the two “sexes” XX and XY exist. That there are even names for conditions or gender identities for XXY (Klinefelter’s Syndrome) and XXX (trisomy).

Nah, she doesn’t believe in that kind of science. Like she doesn’t believe in evolution science. :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

jemcanada2 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:45 am Should someone try to explain to her that more than just the two “sexes” XX and XY exist. That there are even names for conditions or gender identities for XXY (Klinefelter’s Syndrome) and XXX (trisomy).

Nah, she doesn’t believe in that kind of science. Like she doesn’t believe in evolution science. :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
Her God would never do that.

Those people come from test tubes in labs, dontchaknow?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

They come from the baby factory which is just down the road from the hamburger mines and the spaghetti orchards.
raison de arizona

Just a couple quick comments for the rib...

I volunteered extensively in homeless soup kitchens at one point. Nobody, and I mean nobody, is milking that system. Those people are desperate. You run into people occasionally who are down on their luck, but you'll only see them for a week or two, then they pick up some work or something and don't need the safety net anymore. The people you see over and over again HAVE ISSUES. They tend to be mentally ill and unable to hold down a job. Or a life. Some of them are addicts, but their mental illness is what defines them. Also, worth mentioning, is that the addicts tend to be DRY addicts. As it turns out, contrary to MTG's opinion, being homeless does NOT pay well in general.

She is right about one thing at least though, just giving them checks isn't the help many homeless need. The idea that they can just work a job though and it will solve all their problems is asinine though.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:29 am
bill_g wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:26 am Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she doesn't "believe in evolution"

What she said: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said this week she does not "believe in evolution," adding, "I don't believe in that type of so-called science."

What she's saying: Greene leaned on religion to explain the origins of the coronavirus. "Why is there any need to create a virus that could spread rapidly to a population, to make people sick and kill them? That is a bioweapon," she said.

How it's interpreted:

Can't say I disagree with his analysis.
I guess her God prefers to drown innocent babies and children because some adults were assholes.
Or her God has an enemy list "Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished." (Isaiah 13:15-16)
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
raison de arizona

Marjorie Taylor Greene 🇺🇸
@mtgreenee
Businesses should not have to report how woke they are.

Producing reports on if the company is minority owned, woman owned, and how many employees are LGBTQ, should not be required of companies for no reason.

Businesses need to focus on their customers, not politics.
Discrimination. Legalize it.

There _is_ a reason, rib.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

From the houseless outreach I did, at least in Portland, there is a small percentile (no more than 10%) that choose that lifestyle, and they do get checks. But, they had a life (past tense), they had families (past tense), they had jobs (also past tense), and they had bank accounts (present tense). When they decided they preferred to live without bindings, their retirement, or disability, or whatever reoccurring income they had got direct deposited into their bank which could be accessed from any ATM. These old guys rolled from town to town, lived on the street, and stuck together for safety. They never got too drunk or too high or too boisterous, and almost never got arrested. They did their best to stay hidden in plain sight. They had enough money to spend a night in a motel when they wanted, do their laundry, and buy a ticket to the next city.

Interesting group, but nowhere near 80%. The 80% I knew had a whole lotta no money.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

We are literally watching our society go backwards week by week, month by month, year by year.

I don't mind idiot con artists like MargieQ showing her ignorance; what I mind is anyone arguing with her instead of just pointing out that we've had this discussion, made our assessments, and that she should go read a book and stop with the racist shit.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Her statements fit right in with the republican belief that poverty is a moral issue. People are poor because of moral failings.
gshevlin2

Post by gshevlin2 »

The poors are poor because they are feckless layabouts. I grew up in public housing in the UK, and I felt the sting of that prejudice all the way through elementary school.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

noblepa wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:05 am Her statements fit right in with the republican belief that poverty is a moral issue. People are poor because of moral failings.
Yes. We are so far past this shit.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

p0rtia wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:13 am
noblepa wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:05 am Her statements fit right in with the republican belief that poverty is a moral issue. People are poor because of moral failings.
Yes. We are so far past this shit.
Yes, we are, but the republicans are not.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Which is fascinating since so many republicans ARE poor, but believe their prosperity is being stolen from them by other poor people. They see themselves working hard, know it isn't enough, but consume the idea that hard work IS enough, so the failing has to be someone else's keeping them back. Which oddly enough is kinda adjacent to reality, but all their energy gets focused on kicking down other poor groups or trying to 'improve' thier neighbor's 'morality' by eliminating other religious groups, races, or LGBT.
raison de arizona

“If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.” -LBJ
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Gregg wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:06 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:01 pm I'd like somebody to explain a hermaphrodite to Empty Gee and watch her head explode.
I'm up for anything that will make her head explode. :thumbsup:
That includes that certain ammunition you can only get at an arms show in the Czech Republic or gun shows in Alabama.

And wire guided anti armor missiles.

Just sayin' :whistle:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

neonzx wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:35 am Why is Adam always depicted as having nipples and a belly button? What was the purpose for this sole human and only gender at the time?

I'd be more concerned with why Michelangelo's David was uncircumcised.
Hic sunt dracones
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Suranis wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:07 am
neonzx wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:35 am Why is Adam always depicted as having nipples and a belly button? What was the purpose for this sole human and only gender at the time?

See how art can broaden your mind? :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
raison de arizona

re: FBI orchestrating the 1/6 insurrection and the Repugs (like MTG) spreading it:
Rep. James Clyburn (D-SC), House Majority Whip wrote: Well, I respect your position on that, but I've been in this country a long time — next month I'm going to celebrate my 81st birthday — and I can tell you, they really don't believe it. They think it's a tool they can use to separate people. They know better than that.

Marjorie Greene, whatever her name is, she really does not believe that stuff she's saying. She is saying the stuff she thinks will rile people up, because they really would love to see this country, the people, turn against each other.
Bonus bumper video of Pence getting shouted down, "Traitor! Traitor!" at a conservative religious conference at the end of the clip.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

Because David wasn't a Jew? :think:
Largo al factotum.
raison de arizona

zekeb wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:20 am

Because David wasn't a Jew? :think:
Well, the model wasn't. The real answer here is that the rest of the statue took long enough, no one wanted the extra work to chip it out.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

You never know how it's gonna go when these things come to a head.
Image Image Image Image
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

covfefe wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:34 am “If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.” -LBJ
Just as true today, if not more so.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

covfefe wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:14 am
Marjorie Greene, whatever her name is, she really does not believe that stuff she's saying. She is saying the stuff she thinks will rile people up, because they really would love to see this country, the people, turn against each other.
Bonus bumper video of Pence getting shouted down, "Traitor! Traitor!" at a conservative religious conference at the end of the clip.
[/quote]

Ohhhh yee of little faith Rep. Clyburn. Tinfoil-Greene isn't some shrewd political operative who has her finger on the pulse of her constituents. She has he finger on the pulse of her constituents because she thinks just like them.

Case in point: She poses with a assault rifle in front of 3 blown up images of Dem Congressladies, what she says publicly: "I will fight for our 2nd amendment rights again these extremist liberals!!!", what she knows her people hears: "I will murder these godless commie liberal mother [expletive deleted] if I can get away with it!!".
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”