Arpaio's Legacy

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Arpaio's Legacy

Post by Luke »

For those that haven't seen it, "The Joe Show" was a scathing documentary about Joe Arpaio that he cooperated with. Birtherism is covered and his craven use of lies to grift racist RWNJs. He admits it in his own words.

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 2m
📺 From "The Joe Show", here's the clip of #Birther Joe Arpaio shamelessly admitting in his own words how much money he'll grift from gullible racist birthers. His press rep shows a cartoon with clown shoes. Clip: https://www.youtube.com/clip/Ugkx-ny69z ... IFFd3Sa3gh

Full documentary beginning with the Birther section:

https://x.com/Orly_licious/status/1800269324466160018
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Arpaio's Legacy

Post by raison de arizona »

Biden drops new Arpaio ad.
Biden-Harris HQ @BidenHQ wrote: NEW AD: Donald Trump just called up someone on stage to give him a kiss.

His name is Joe Arpaio, and he’s a convicted criminal who serially abused and racially profiled Latinos.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Arpaio's Legacy

Post by Greatgrey »

Thread

Joe didn’t like the Spanish language tweet, that he translated into ‘convicted felon’.

Joe only wants $7 million
IMG_0579.jpeg
IMG_0579.jpeg (210.62 KiB) Viewed 766 times
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
bob

Arpaio's Legacy

Post by bob »

This is, of course, completely unrelated to Arpaio's pending second mayoral run. :roll:
Image ImageImage
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Arpaio's Legacy

Post by RTH10260 »

Since Apaio is a retired LEO, how can his reputation be damaged?

The video clip was done by the campagin, so why sue Joe Biden? Yeah - cause it sounds so good I guess this case will set on mold until Joe moves out of the WH 8-)
bob

Arpaio's Legacy

Post by bob »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 5:32 pm Since Apaio is a retired LEO, how can his reputation be damaged?
In typical Klayman fashion, the complaint is very vague in this regard. There are allusions to his mayoral run, supporting his family, etc. But nothing specific.

The upcoming election is on July 31. The incumbent mayor, Arpaio, and some other person are in the running.
Image ImageImage
RTH10260

Arpaio's Legacy

Post by RTH10260 »

bob wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 5:56 pm :snippity:

The upcoming election is on July 31. The incumbent mayor, Arpaio, and some other person are in the running.
Will GIL manage to serve the defendants prior to that date? Or will the case go stale :?: :daydreaming:
bob

Arpaio's Legacy

Post by bob »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 6:02 pm Will GIL manage to serve the defendants prior to that date? Or will the case go stale :?: :daydreaming:
Klayman is so post-law that the filing of lawsuits is just marketing; content for the fundraising pleas.

Besides, you can't SLAPPed for something you never serve. ;)
Image ImageImage
Dr. Ken

Arpaio's Legacy

Post by Dr. Ken »

And he lost another election
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
RTH10260

Arpaio's Legacy

Post by RTH10260 »

BUT... But... but... ELECTION FRAUD !!!!!!! ;)
Rolodex

Arpaio's Legacy

Post by Rolodex »

I mean, how big is Fountain Hills? 13% might be like 132 votes. LOL
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Arpaio's Legacy

Post by northland10 »

Rolodex wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:36 am I mean, how big is Fountain Hills? 13% might be like 132 votes. LOL
Probably around 1,300 if they had the 10k votes as before.
101010 :towel:
bob

Arpaio's Legacy

Post by bob »

Ariz. Rep.: GOP Maricopa County sheriff winner defangs his former boss, maybe for good:
Jerry Sheridan was not anointed by his boss, longtime Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio. But he won, anyway, and by a convincing margin.

Jerry Sheridan’s commanding early lead in the GOP race for sheriff proves how little sway Joe Arpaio holds anymore.

Certainly not for the office that Sheriff Joe held for close to a quarter of a century but lost spectacularly in 2016 and failed to regain four years later.

And not for the influence he sought to have this go-around by endorsing Frank Milstead for sheriff, snubbing Sheridan, his one-time deputy chief.

Sheridan is having the last laugh. And not for the first time.

Milstead had wide backing. Sheridan won handily

He edged Arpaio by a few thousand votes in the 2020 primary (and went on to lose to Democrat Paul Penzone, who resigned from the office earlier this year).

This time, he beat the man Arpaio anointed.

And in impressive fashion: Milstead, a former state Department of Public Safety director and a former chief of Mesa police, was backed by former Gov. Doug Ducey, former U.S. Marshal for Arizona David Gonzales, longtime Phoenix City Councilman Sal DiCiccio and others.

In a Republican primary debate, Sheridan said this of Arpaio: “There was some mistakes made by the previous sheriff with targeting Hispanic neighborhoods, and I used to argue with him all the time, ‘Sheriff, don’t do this.’

“And then when the court order came out, he said, ‘I’m not going to listen to the court order.’ I said, ‘Stop, sheriff, you gotta stop saying this.’ ”

Arpaio, in fact, cited that exchange as one reason why he endorsed Milstead instead of his former top aide.
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Arpaio's Legacy

Post by Luke »

Dang, I thought surely the garlic and wooden stake would do it. Turns out the voters had the power.

As Donald would say: See you in Hell, Joe.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”