trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Post by raison de arizona »

Yes, that was particularly disgusting, even for tfg. Par for the course though.

The words:
Fiona Webster 🌎🌊 #FBR #FBPE @fiona_webster22 wrote: Only just now heard about this: apparently on Sunday, Donald Trump posted a video of some guy raging & cursing uncontrollably at MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough—outside what looks like an airport in New York.

Now all the Morning Joe crew have been fierce critics of DJT for years. But what's bothersome about this goes beyond Scarborough: the video’s declaration that if Trump wins the presidency, “liberals” are “done.”

As the unknown loudmouth puts it:

"He’ll get rid of all you fucking liberals. You liberals are gone when he fucking wins. You fucking blowjob liberals are done. Uncle Donnie’s gonna take this election—landslide. Landslide, you fucking half a blowjob. Landslide. Get the fuck out of here, you scumbag."

By posting this vid, DJT appears to be endorsing that sentiment about liberals in general. The news here isn’t this one dude ranting at Scarborough. It's that Trump amplified it.

Put this moment alongside his other recent threats, like his vow that news organizations will be “thoroughly scrutinized” if he wins, his promise to persecute his “vermin”-like political foes, & his threat to prosecute a range of enemies w/o cause.

Given that context, is it really a leap to suggest that DJT is broadcasting the idea that liberals should feel threatened en masse by the prospect of a 2nd Trump term?

I'm thinking back to Hillary's famous "deplorables" slip-up. That was just a one-word insult uttered in a relatively small gathering.

This is a whole different thing. DJT is advancing, before his entire MAGA crew, the notion that “blowjob liberals” will be “done” &“gone.”

It doesn’t matter who the angry guy is—whether he’s crazy, joking, whatever. What matters is that in the very act of sharing the video, Trump is plainly talking about you & me.

I think it's quite clear that a subset of MAGA keeps backing DJT not in *spite* of his efforts to place himself above our institutions & the law—not in *spite* of his threats to unleash punishment & suffering on large groups of Americans—but precisely *because* of those things.

We cannot let stuff like this fade into last week's memory hole. This is getting real. We liberals, we Dems, are all being drawn into this demented old man's paranoid fantasies. If there's anything we know about how political violence plays out—historically, all over the world—it's that when bad words are uttered, bad actions may follow.

#ProudBlueEditorials #USDemocracy
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

For those who dont want to click the Xwit site
Fiona Webster #FBR #FBPE@fiona_webster22
Only just now heard about this: apparently on Sunday, Donald Trump posted a video of some guy raging & cursing uncontrollably at MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough—outside what looks like an airport in New York.

Now all the Morning Joe crew have been fierce critics of DJT for years. But what's bothersome about this goes beyond Scarborough: the video’s declaration that if Trump wins the presidency, “liberals” are “done.”

As the unknown loudmouth puts it:

"He’ll get rid of all you fucking liberals. You liberals are gone when he fucking wins. You fucking blowjob liberals are done. Uncle Donnie’s gonna take this election—landslide. Landslide, you fucking half a blowjob. Landslide. Get the fuck out of here, you scumbag."

By posting this vid, DJT appears to be endorsing that sentiment about liberals in general. The news here isn’t this one dude ranting at Scarborough. It's that Trump amplified it.

Put this moment alongside his other recent threats, like his vow that news organizations will be “thoroughly scrutinized” if he wins, his promise to persecute his “vermin”-like political foes, & his threat to prosecute a range of enemies w/o cause.

Given that context, is it really a leap to suggest that DJT is broadcasting the idea that liberals should feel threatened en masse by the prospect of a 2nd Trump term?

I'm thinking back to Hillary's famous "deplorables" slip-up. That was just a one-word insult uttered in a relatively small gathering.

This is a whole different thing. DJT is advancing, before his entire MAGA crew, the notion that “blowjob liberals” will be “done” &“gone.”

It doesn’t matter who the angry guy is—whether he’s crazy, joking, whatever. What matters is that in the very act of sharing the video, Trump is plainly talking about you & me.

I think it's quite clear that a subset of MAGA keeps backing DJT not in *spite* of his efforts to place himself above our institutions & the law—not in *spite* of his threats to unleash punishment & suffering on large groups of Americans—but precisely *because* of those things.

We cannot let stuff like this fade into last week's memory hole. This is getting real. We liberals, we Dems, are all being drawn into this demented old man's paranoid fantasies. If there's anything we know about how political violence plays out—historically, all over the world—it's that when bad words are uttered, bad actions may follow.
She's wrong about Hillary's "slip up," and it shows that she has never read or seen what Hillary actually said. And thats mostly the fault of the News media who hyped that one word over and over a million times.
Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

If he is convicted, then all right-wing craziness thus far is not even a hint of the craziness to follow. He won't be imprisoned but he will be a convicted felon, which will make the debate on June 27 sooper spicy.
Katie Porter '28
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Foggy wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 11:52 am If he is convicted, then all right-wing craziness thus far is not even a hint of the craziness to follow. He won't be imprisoned but he will be a convicted felon, which will make the debate on June 27 sooper spicy.
You know a Biden speechwriter is just jonesing to slip the "I like debate opponents who aren't convicted felons" line into the President's stockpile of practiced zingers.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

NSFW; "flashes boobs" is an understatement.

Image Image Image Image
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Estiveo wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 10:07 pm NSFW; "flashes boobs" is an understatement.

WTAF?
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Maybe she is an Onlyfans streamer looking for viewers. They had a camera set up in the street in Dublin a few weeks ago, and it was shut down when a Woman did the same thing to the camera, and it turned out she was an Oblyfans streamer. She got lots of free advertising from the tabloids.

Anyway, looking around her its clear that there was only about 10 to 15 people there. He isn't going to be invading congress again with thise numbers.
Hic sunt dracones
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

I'm sure fox will lead with the incident and talk about how Trump is such a fox star and how joe Biden doesn't get people flashing their boobs at him
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Maybe it was a job interview for working for trump?

And the OnlyFans woman was just one of the reasons the portal was shut down. The guy in Dublin with the swastika had something to do with it, too.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Now that the 20-year NDA has expired, Bill Pruitt has an article in Slate revealing what Trump was like on the set of The Apprentice. VERY long article, so I'll just provide the link. Pruitt backs up the stories of Trump using the N word and how much of a sleaze he was. While there are tapes, Pruitt does not have access them.

The Donald Trump I Saw on The Apprentice
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Still reading the Slate article. CNN discussing it right now, and the gentleman involved (I couldn't quite catch his name) will be on later today with Abby Phillip.
bob

Post by bob »

Suranis wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 11:14 am Maybe she is an Onlyfans streamer looking for viewers. They had a camera set up in the street in Dublin a few weeks ago, and it was shut down when a Woman did the same thing to the camera, and it turned out she was an Oblyfans streamer. She got lots of free advertising from the tabloids.
I've carefully reviewed the footage dozens of times :bag: and I've concluded that it is just someone seeking attention, and not necessarily a supporter.
Image ImageImage
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Yeah, she's been deploying her sweater puppies all over the place this morning, even while assaulting an anti-Trump protester. She's being referred to as Boob Lady on Xitter.
GO2W5urW0AA31AW.jpeg
GO2W5urW0AA31AW.jpeg (181.86 KiB) Viewed 961 times
Image Image Image Image
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Just typical trump trash. No big surprise.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

The Jury has reached a verdict. Will be announced shortly
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 1:32 pm And the OnlyFans woman was just one of the reasons the portal was shut down. The guy in Dublin with the swastika had something to do with it, too.
I hadn't heard about the Swastica guy. All the papers and social media here were just talking about da Bewbs as the reason. You are probably right, however.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

tfg to hold whinefest press conference tomorrow at 11am ET.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 8:02 pm tfg to hold whinefest press conference tomorrow at 11am ET.
I don't know if he has ever held a real press conference in his life. Certainly not since he left office.

What he does now is call a bunch of reporters and tv cameras together and harangues about how he is the most persecuted person in the history of persecution. He doesn't take questions, or, if he does take a softball from Fox or OAN, he turns it into another rant.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Don the Con will replay his greatest hits - rigged, interference, persecution, unfair, biased, blah blah blah
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

I wonder how his next rallies will look like, how much attendance, how much whining rather than presenting a political program :think: :think: :think:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

@realDonaldTrump
After sitting for five weeks through that Rigged Trial in Lower Manhattan, which was surrounded by vast but unnecessary numbers of New York’s Finest in order to keep law abiding MAGA patriots away, and as I watched insignificant numbers of fully funded Radical Left troublemakers, with brand new and gleaming professionally made signs, screaming and cursing from areas said to be closed to us, and all others, I realized that Reason, Truth, and Love of our Country is no longer a force of Good and Change. These are Dark Days in America!
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

@realDonaldTrump
I AM THE POLITICAL PRISONER OF A FAILING NATION, BUT I WILL SOON BE FREE, NOVEMBER 5TH, AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

u scared, bro?
Katie Porter '28
raison de arizona

I want an X account that is 100% throwing tfg’s actual words in his face.
IMG_8078.jpeg
IMG_8078.jpeg (208.75 KiB) Viewed 433 times
raison de arizona

YES BUT IT IS BECAUSE OF THE POLLS SHOWING tfg LEADING! :liar:
MeidasTouch @MeidasTouch wrote: Yesterday, Fox predicted that there would be a massive stock market crash if Trump was convicted. Instead, the Dow had its best day of the year.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”