These people suck. They are bad people.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Rudy Giuliani

Post by raison de arizona »

Giuliani’s Coffee Venture Is Latest Bankruptcy Subpoena Target

* Giuliani launched coffee brand with an online video this week
* Creditors have aggressively pursued his financial ties

Rudolph Giuliani’s creditors moved to subpoena a company linked to his new line of coffee, just days after he announced the product.

The request for documents, filed Friday in the US Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York, seeks information from Burke Brands LLC about its ties to Giuliani and Rudy Coffee.

It’s the latest effort in an aggressive push by creditors, including two Georgia election workers who hold a $148 million defamation judgment against him, to compile information about Giuliani’s finances as he navigates bankruptcy. A committee representing his creditors has sent subpoenas to his son, associates, and the billionaire radio station owner who recently suspended him.
:snippity:
https://news.bloomberglaw.com/bankruptc ... ena-target
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Uninformed

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Uninformed »

The Florida company behind Rudy Coffee appears to have exited bankruptcy on 5/21/24:

https://www.inforuptcy.com/browse-filin ... brands-llc
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Rolodex

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Rolodex »

I heard on Wait Wait Don't Tell Me that roodles apparently had an Amazon wish list up for his birthday, and one of the items he had listed was stain resistant ceiling paint. Umm ok.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RTH10260 »

Rolodex wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 2:20 pm I heard on Wait Wait Don't Tell Me that roodles apparently had an Amazon wish list up for his birthday, and one of the items he had listed was stain resistant ceiling paint. Umm ok.
He already knows the quality of the bridge he will be living under :?: Shireley he can afford a bridge that has no leaking sewers :!:

:twisted:
Dr. Ken

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Dr. Ken »

Recommended disbarment
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Flatpoint High »

:clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
raison de arizona

Rudy Giuliani

Bankrupt Rudy Giuliani holds low-key 80th birthday at modestly priced Italian restaurant - and is sent a video message from Trump even though ex-president was staying just a few blocks away

Donald Trump's former lawyer, Rudy Giuliani celebrated his 80th birthday at an Italian restaurant in New York - weeks after he was served an indictment notice at his other birthday celebration.

Two weeks ago, the former mayor was given the notice at his Palm Beach, Florida, celebration by two Arizona attorney general's office officials in the Arizona 'fake electors' case, accusing him and other's of trying to overturn the 2020 election results.

But the possible indictment has not seemed to dampen the broke lawyer's spirits as he was seen celebrating again at New York's Amata restaurant soon after.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ssage.html
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Flatpoint High »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 12:15 am
Bankrupt Rudy Giuliani holds low-key 80th birthday at modestly priced Italian restaurant - and is sent a video message from Trump even though ex-president was staying just a few blocks away

Donald Trump's former lawyer, Rudy Giuliani celebrated his 80th birthday at an Italian restaurant in New York - weeks after he was served an indictment notice at his other birthday celebration.

Two weeks ago, the former mayor was given the notice at his Palm Beach, Florida, celebration by two Arizona attorney general's office officials in the Arizona 'fake electors' case, accusing him and other's of trying to overturn the 2020 election results.

But the possible indictment has not seemed to dampen the broke lawyer's spirits as he was seen celebrating again at New York's Amata restaurant soon after.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ssage.html
who footed the bill?
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Frater I*I »

Flatpoint High wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 6:08 pm :snippity:

who footed the bill?
Knowing him...it was a dine and dash....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona

Rudy Giuliani

raison de arizona

Rudy Giuliani

This caliber of christian leaves something to be desired.
Stephanie Mencimer @smencimer wrote: Watch "America's Mayor" Rudy Giuliani call Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis a "ho," and the Christian audience at the ReAwaken America tour go wild for it last night.
Kendra

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Kendra »

:mad: :mad: :mad:
raison de arizona

Rudy Giuliani

Have you donated to Tunnels to Towers? Roodles says fuck thank you, he's getting $16k/mo from them.
Bankruptcy lawyers look to expose financial ties between Rudy Giuliani and 9/11 charity Tunnel to Towers

Yet another subpoena for documents is set to drop in Rudy Giuliani’s bankruptcy case, this time to learn more about financial ties between the 9/11 charity the Tunnel to Towers Foundation and the former NYC mayor.

Attorneys with the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors, who represent defamed Georgia election worker Shaye Moss, Dominion Voting Systems, the voting technology company Giuliani insisted must have rigged the 2020 election in favor of President Joe Biden, and Noelle Dunphy, a former Giuliani employee who sued and accused him of sexual assault, harassment, and fostering a hostile work environment while not paying her for her work, filed the latest notice of a subpoena on Monday.

Mar-a-Lago judge declines to hear legal arguments from ‘activists from progressive issues’ who say case against Trump is ‘a waste of money and miscarriage of justice’
The notice follows a string of other notices also seeking documents and communications on the former U.S. attorney’s business links, whether to WABC Radio and its owner, Newsmax, Rudy Coffee, or Giuliani’s associates.

The Tunnel to Towers financial link to Giuliani was previously highlighted in creditors’ motion to appoint a trustee that would “take control” of the debtor’s finances so that the Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings can make meaningful progress.

In that motion, creditors’ attorneys said that a Giuliani letter on the financial arrangement between him and WABC Radio revealed that the former mayor’s company Giuliani Communications has been paid substantial monthly sums from Tunnel to Towers, money related to Giuliani’s live streaming online.

“[T]he Debtor advised that the income received from his live stream comes mainly from Tunnel to Towers and averages approximately $16,346.18 per month, which is paid to Giuliani Communications,” the letter said, according to the motion, calling it perplexing that Giuliani’s company was being paid, rather than Giuliani as an individual.
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/ba ... to-towers/
Rolodex

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Rolodex »

I don't know who his lawyers are, but they a) are nuts and b) need to proofread.

Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
raison de arizona

Rudy Giuliani

Kyle Griffin @kylegriffin1 wrote: The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office has released Rudy Giuliani's mugshot — taken as part of the Arizona fake electors case.
Dr. Ken

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Dr. Ken »

I think I need to update my avatar
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
p0rtia

Rudy Giuliani

Post by p0rtia »

Dr. Ken wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:09 pm I think I need to update my avatar
:panic: :panic:
RTH10260

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RTH10260 »

Rolodex wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 5:07 pm I don't know who his lawyers are, but they a) are nuts and b) need to proofread.

https://twitter.com/ArtCandee/status/18 ... 4048918723
Art Candee 🍿🥤 @ArtCandee

If you guys want a laugh, then read Rudy Giuliani’s rationale for not wanting a trustee to be appointed to oversee his finances in his New York bankruptcy case.

Rudy’s attorneys keep pointing out his age and his poor health.

They’re also whining that Rudy may have to pay his… Show more

10:18 PM · Jun 10, 2024
Age 80 and he is missing a major part of his income since he has been disbarred :think: I thought his lawyerly endeavour of late had all been pro bono :blackeye: Promoting himself with cameos does not require a law license neither.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Ben-Prime »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:11 pm Age 80 and he is missing a major part of his income since he has been disbarred :think: I thought his lawyerly endeavour of late had all be pro bono :blackeye: Promoting himself with cameos does not require a law license neither.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
ETA: above hidden because I wouldn't want to give anyone ideas.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kendra

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Kendra »

Interesting link to the TtoT organization. I'd seen their ads/promos (on Fox, 'natch) and it seemed to be an organization I might want to support, but the Rudy twist does give me pause.
raison de arizona

Rudy Giuliani

Dude is cracked. And proud of himself.
"There was a substantial amount of vote fraud that went on here, that was covered up. Probably one of the biggest conspiracies in American history."
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Reporter: Do you have any regrets about what you did in Arizona after the election?

Giuliani: No. I’m very very proud of it.
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Mr brolin »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 5:41 pm
Kyle Griffin @kylegriffin1 wrote: The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office has released Rudy Giuliani's mugshot — taken as part of the Arizona fake electors case.
Shudder .....

That image gives me the whole vibe

" Hello little boy, hello little girl.... would you like to see some puppies.? "

sugar magnolia

Rudy Giuliani

Post by sugar magnolia »

Kendra wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:06 pm Interesting link to the TtoT organization. I'd seen their ads/promos (on Fox, 'natch) and it seemed to be an organization I might want to support, but the Rudy twist does give me pause.
Pretty much anything advertised on fox asking for money would give me pause.
Chilidog

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Chilidog »

IMG_2190.jpeg
IMG_2190.jpeg (45.5 KiB) Viewed 220 times
RTH10260

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RTH10260 »

Giuliani now paying the price for avoiding agents in Arizona

12 News
11 Jun 2024

Giuliani was ordered to travel to Phoenix for fingerprints, a mugshot and to post a $10,000 cash bond.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”