Bragg Manhattan DA charges tfg? Hush money. tfg “INDICATED!”

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
bob

Post by bob »

Maybenaut wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 8:57 pm Some nimrod told Orly Taitz that he had seen Rahm Emanuel meet with the judge during the Connie Rhodes trial in Georgia (actually, it might have been during the show-cause hearings on sanctions). The “proof” was that the judge was supposedly seen in a Columbus, GA coffee shop with a “dark-completed gentleman” (or words to that effect). Orly used it as a basis for a recusal motion, IIRC.
:fingerwag: :

The rando claimed to have seen Eric Holder.
Image ImageImage
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

Yeah, initially a sanction of $10,000, after which Orly (or really her University of Chicago JD alleged inamorata) doubled down with a motion for reconsideration, to which the Judge responded by doubling the sanction amount.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

bob wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 9:01 pm
Maybenaut wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 8:57 pm Some nimrod told Orly Taitz that he had seen Rahm Emanuel meet with the judge during the Connie Rhodes trial in Georgia (actually, it might have been during the show-cause hearings on sanctions). The “proof” was that the judge was supposedly seen in a Columbus, GA coffee shop with a “dark-completed gentleman” (or words to that effect). Orly used it as a basis for a recusal :bag: motion, IIRC.

Oh, right. :oopsy:
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

chancery wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 9:03 pm Yeah, initially a sanction of $10,000, after which Orly (or really her University of Chicago JD alleged inamorata) doubled down with a motion for reconsideration, to which the Judge responded by doubling the sanction amount.
And saying that the motion was breathtaking in its arrogance or words to that effect. :lol: :lol:
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Maybenaut wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 8:57 pm Some nimrod told Orly Taitz that he had seen Rahm Emanuel meet with the judge during the Connie Rhodes trial in Georgia (actually, it might have been during the show-cause hearings on sanctions). The “proof” was that the judge was supposedly seen in a Columbus, GA coffee shop with a “dark-completed gentleman” (or words to that effect). Orly used it as a basis for a recusal motion, IIRC.
In that same case another nimrod told Orly Taitz that someone who had interned for the Democratic party in Washington, DC was clerking at the 11th circuit Court of Appeals on Atlanta where her appeal in the Rhodes case was going to be heard. This of course drove Orly crazy so she published another nimrod's IP address and set about her flying monkeys to find the name of said clerk. Of course they never did.

Another nimrod was disappointed that Orly never filed a motion to do something in the 11th Circuit.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Karen FA from Meidas Touch said she heard that Haba was passing notes to the defense table.

:popcorn:
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Passing notes…

flash Back to school days ;)
realist

Post by realist »

I would have sworn it was Eric Holder, but oh, well. As I said, I was fuzzy on the details.
Image X 4
Image X 32
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

The conspiracy hinted that Soros had the AG flown in by SR-71 “Blackbird” ;)
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

bob wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 9:01 pm

Looking back at OldFogbow... that was 15 years ago! Oct 2, 2009 - https://formerly.thefogbow.com/forum/vi ... der#p48588
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Foggy wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 7:48 pm
jemcanada2 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 7:46 pm Is that why Turnip was going on about the late, great Hannibal Lecter last week? :think: :think:
Evidently. :mrgreen:
trump is just stupid and weird
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Foggy wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 7:13 pm In my dream, :daydreaming: they find a dead ringer for ol' handsome Joe, and put him in aviator sunglasses, and send him into the courtroom, where he will simply stare at the quadfectee and grimace malevolently. Dark Brandon, coming to eat your liver, asshole. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

He may already be there, at least in Trump's mind. Obama is probably sitting next to him asking Trump if Mr tough-guy would lile a sweater.

On the other side is Fred saying, "loser, loser, loser."
101010 :towel:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

That's how I can tell tfg's never been a businessman. Any businessman knows 60 percent of staff is going to complain constantly that the office is kept too cold.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 11:55 pm The conspiracy hinted that Soros had the AG flown in by SR-71 “Blackbird” ;)
Cooooool! Great optics!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

realist wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 11:49 pm :snippity:
I would have sworn it was Eric Holder, but oh, well. As I said, I was fuzzy on the details.
You are correct. It was Eric Holder. That was back when Charles Lincoln was writing Orly's motions. the documents are at the Oldbow link.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

p0rtia wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 10:50 pm Karen FA from Meidas Touch said she heard that Haba was passing notes to the defense table.

CNN reported that as well.
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Flatpoint High wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 7:43 pm
Rolodex wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 7:39 pm I think they have started jury selection for the Sen Bob Menendez trial. I somehow don't think any other senators are going to show up for this trial.

I hope they find that these surrogates have indeed been directed by trump (they'll have to find a way around his slippery instruction style). I heard a "super cut" earlier with all those guys saying exactly the same words in the same order. Someone has issued talking points.
ah... the Sinclair Editorial Method
Yep. Just layer their comments on top of one another. All the same.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Kendra wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 10:59 am
p0rtia wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 10:50 pm Karen FA from Meidas Touch said she heard that Haba was passing notes to the defense table.

CNN reported that as well.
Didn't Merchan warn them about that?
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

BUT... But... but... it's only the running media updates to keep #45 from sleeping :twisted:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

This clip has been making the rounds on twitter yesterday.

They think this means Goldman was coaching Cohen during his testimony yesterday. None of them have posted the full segment because it most likely refers to when Goldman worked for SDNY
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

Off Topic
Reality Check wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 9:05 am Blast from the past:
20550230-RHODES-v-MacDONALD-24-MOTION-for-Recusal-by-Connie-Rhodes-filed-by-Orly-Taitz-Taitz-Orly-Entered-10-02-2009-Gov-uscourts-gamd-77605-24-0.pdf
Thanks. Could you -- or someone -- also post Judge Land's two unreported decisions awarding first $10,000 in sanctions and then doubling the amount? I don't have them on my computer.

And I'm going to suggest to Foggy that he move these posts to another topic in the Other weirdos sub-forum, probably bob's excellent Dregs of birther remainders topic.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Screenshot 2024-05-15 at 11.22.23 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-05-15 at 11.22.23 AM.png (173.67 KiB) Viewed 329 times
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

not a cult. I guess they all forgot their armbands. Some funny person labeled this the "Reservoir Lapdogs."
andersweinstein

Post by andersweinstein »

Rolodex wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 11:24 am Some funny person labeled this the "Reservoir Lapdogs."
:rotflmao:

Another comment:
Josh Marshall @joshtpm on Twitter wrote:I'd hate to think what this photo would look like if Trump decided the latest fashion was tying a severed cow penis to your forehead and wearing a green neon jumpsuit.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”