Donald J. Trump 2024

Suranis

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Suranis »

I would have said Three, maybe Four Thousand. Still a good crowd. I wonder how many Kid Rock got? I couldn't find any numbers for his gig online.
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by pipistrelle »

Foggy wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 1:25 pm Estiveo's photo shows maybe 10K. But beach town officials are always lying about how many people visit their beach town. When I used to go to Ocean City, the city officials passed an ordinance - the water department was issuing more accurate numbers about how many visitors (they can measure water usage), and the numbers were lower than the city claimed, so the ordinance prevented the water department from releasing the accurate information.

So you can imagine a beach town in Joisey. :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:
Edit: Ol' Wifehorn thanks Estiveo for the photo, but she thinks it's fewer than 10,000. :thumbsup:
If the airplane photo's the real deal, looks like 5,000 tops. (I'm bad at these things though.)
New Turtle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by New Turtle »

It's kinda sad he has to do what the county commisioners do to campaign- go set up at the county fair where a lot of people are already gonna be.
much ado

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by much ado »

Many MSM news sources are reporting 100k or 80k as the attendance, just repeating what the Trump campaign says without the slightest fact-checking. Biden should be so worried at the huge show of Trump support!

This is so annoying.

This Newsweek article evaluates the claim and shows other crowds of known size for comparison, like a Taylor Swift crowd of 73k+ and an Obama crowd that really was 100k. There is no comparison. Trump's crowd is minuscule in comparison. Trump has more to worry about than Biden.

Donald Trump's Crowd Size Raises Questions
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Slim Cognito »

And when Trump loses :pray: They'll all insist that's impossible because of his huge rallies.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
HoperUp

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by HoperUp »

Can't say it's entirely unexpected, considering the buzz around him lately.
Uninformed

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Uninformed »

If Mer de lago is worth $1.8 billion then there must have been at least a million in that crowd.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Estiveo
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Estiveo »

MAGA now trying to pass off this pic of a 1994 Rod Stewart concert in Rio de Janiero as yesterday's New Joisy Trump slur-a-thon.
GNZ_SXyXIAAtsr5.jpeg
GNZ_SXyXIAAtsr5.jpeg (166.12 KiB) Viewed 905 times
Image Image Image Image
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by neonzx »

Trump latest text.

From Trump: This could be the last text I ever send!

Do you have any final words to share with me?

PLEASE:
https://47.donaldjtrump.com/WyWyMx7

Stop2End
Oh dear god send me more money!!!#
Dave from down under

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dave from down under »

:shrug:
We should be so lucky..
RVInit

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RVInit »

Edit: The beginning of this podcast was hard for me to listen to, I find Dr Gartner's constant laughter to be a litle off=putting. If you stay with it there is a really interesting discussion of particular markers as they pertain to Trump displaying dementia and Biden displaying normal aging and why Biden's normal aging is entirely different than the dementia we see in Trump.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

With those loudspeakers blaring in the background I likely would also walk out of the fair grounds ... :crying:
much ado

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by much ado »

Yay! In the Maryland primary election, Donald Trump has won the Republican primary. But more than 1 in 4 Republicans could not bring themselves to vote for him and voted for Nikki Haley instead.

Biden won with more than 90% of the vote, about 7.5% Democrats voted "uncommitted".

NBC: Maryland Presidential Primary Election Results 2024
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'd like to tell myself that some Republicans going to the trouble of voting for Haley, despite trump already having the nomination locked up, means there is hope.

ImageImageImage x4
pipistrelle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by pipistrelle »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 9:49 pm I'd like to tell myself that some Republicans going to the trouble of voting for Haley, despite trump already having the nomination locked up, means there is hope.
Just in via WaPo:
Neil Parrott wins Republican nomination for the U.S. House seat in Maryland’s 6th District, AP projects
Voters selected Parrott over former state delegate and failed gubernatorial candidate Dan Cox in a race that pitted Trumpian politics against Parrott’s more moderate platform.
RTH10260

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

Top US ethics watchdog investigating Trump over dinner with oil bosses
Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington ‘taking very serious look’ at whether Mar-a-Lago meeting justifies legal action

Ed Pilkington and Dharna Noor
Wed 15 May 2024 12.00 CEST

A powerful watchdog group that has been at the forefront of efforts to hold Donald Trump accountable for constitutional violations is investigating whether his Mar-a-Lago meeting with oil company executives last month merits legal action.

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (Crew) has told the Guardian that it is investigating the dinner at Trump’s club with more than 20 oil and gas company executives. Trump asked them for a $1bn presidential campaign contribution, while at the same time vowing to undo Joe Biden’s restrictions on natural gas export permits, oil drilling and car pollution, the Washington Post reported.

Virginia Canter, Crew’s chief ethics counsel, said the group’s lawyers were investigating what she called a matter of considerable concern. “We’re taking a very serious look at whether Trump’s fundraising pitch to the oil executives for $1bn would merit some further action,” she said.

Canter added that details of the discussion between the former president and the oil companies were troubling. “This was a very focused small group directed at a particular industry, there was an amount put out there of $1bn, which he described as a deal, which all raises questions about the transactional nature of the meeting.”

News of Crew’s investigation came as House Democrats announced their own inquiry into the Mar-a-Lago dinner. Letters were sent from the House oversight committee on Monday to nine oil executives asking for details of their companies’ participation.

Sheldon Whitehouse, the senator from Rhode Island who chairs the Senate budget committee, which has subpoena powers, is also considering an investigation. In a statement, he told the Guardian that Trump’s reported pledge to tear up fossil-fuel restrictions on day one of a second Trump administration, combined with the request for campaign money, was an “offer of a blatant quid pro quo”.

Whitehouse said it was “practically an invitation to ask questions about big oil’s political corruption and manipulation”. He added that his budget committee was looking at “how to ensure the industry cannot simply buy off politicians in order to saddle taxpayers with the bill”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/art ... mp-big-oil
roadscholar

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by roadscholar »

In the Gubernatorial GOP primary race here in Maryland, Robin Ficker, who ran on Trump's coattails squawking about the Mexican Invasion, Biden's Open Borders and so on, got less than half of the votes Larry Hogan, who's certainly a Repugnican but NOT a raving MAGA asshat, got.

I like it. Here's hoping Trumpians get their asses handed to them lotsa places this year. :pray:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

What in the flying fuck?
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
pipistrelle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by pipistrelle »

I get where he’s going. Usual whine about environmental protections are bigly bad. But can’t even articulate a basic thought.
sugar magnolia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by sugar magnolia »

I saw a longer transcript that says he was answering a question about Newsom, not talking about the debate until the commentator asked about it after he spouted off (I crack myself up) about the water.
p0rtia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by p0rtia »

Hope he uses the water riff at a debate.

Followed by needing an ID to buy groceries.

:popcorn:
RTH10260

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Slim Cognito »

Is the voice AI? I'd like to think it was done by Anthony Hopkins, but these days who knows.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 1:49 pm Is the voice AI? I'd like to think it was done by Anthony Hopkins, but these days who knows.
Yes, the clip comes from the YT account that has recently made "voice overs" on several MAGAts

https://www.youtube.com/@jabarijones7749/videos

Return to “US President”