trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Flatpoint High »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 7:43 pm
Suranis wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 6:52 pm Sounds like Daddy roped him into it and Mommy dragged him out of it.
:yeahthat:
"daddy" was just trying to make up time for missing his graduation
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

trump spawn

Post by northland10 »

Suranis wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 6:52 pm Sounds like Daddy roped him into it and Mommy dragged him out of it.
:yeahthat:
101010 :towel:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

trump spawn

Post by Foggy »

Maybe we jumped the gun on deciding that his being a delegate (and being 18) meant he was fair game for criticism (and that's a self-own, because I didn't object in the slightest and in fact I agreed, though I didn't pile on). I'm gonna try to wait until I see a reliable quote from the young man on a political subject before I make that mistake again.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
bob

trump spawn

Post by bob »

"For completeness," then-28-year-old Chelsea Clinton spoke at the 2008 DNC convention, but I don't believe she was a delegate.
Image ImageImage
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

Why is mommy speaking for Barron? He has his own trust $ fund to pay people.

Aside: bro you need to do something with that djt hair style.
Dave from down under

trump spawn

Post by Dave from down under »

He is still spawn (unless otherwise), so like Tiffany should be here - and now can be treated on his words/actions as they can become known.
chancery
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by chancery »

I've never seen a photograph of Baron Trump in which he didn't look withdrawn and depressed, starting with the grotesque family "glamour" portrait by Regine Mahaux, with Baron sitting on a stuffed lion.
neonzx

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle

trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

trump spawn

Post by poplove »

:rotflmao:
Gary Peterson
@GaryPetersonUSA
Our future king Barron Trump has entered the world of politics, and while he’s 18, he is already making a successful run for ambassador of Florida, a perfect start to one day assume the throne.
much ado

trump spawn

Post by much ado »

Somehow, seeing Trump look this unhappy makes me feel good.

I must be a bad person.

neonzx wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 9:21 pm Image
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

much ado wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:20 pm Somehow, seeing Trump look this unhappy makes me feel good.

I must be a bad person.
To be fair, that looks like it was taken at a funeral. Black Ties and so on.

I did a search around and its from -
Former US President Donald Trump and his son Barron Trump attend the funeral of former first lady Melania Trump's mother, Amalija Knavs, at Bethesda-by-the-Sea Church, in Palm Beach, Florida, on January 18, 2024. (Photo by GIORGIO VIERA/AFP via Getty Images) AFP via Getty Images © Provided by Forbes
So ya he was probably miserable that he had to be there.
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

And, gosh. He is very short there. To be fair.
MN-Skeptic

trump spawn

Post by MN-Skeptic »

I found a post I made back in 2017 when comments were made about Barron's expressions in photos. I had found a YouTube video - which no longer exists - of Barron being a playful uncle to his niece. I thought it was cute. My guess is that Barron is mostly emulating his father in family photos. Probably encouraged by his father to be serious.
jemcanada2

trump spawn

Post by jemcanada2 »

Suranis wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 12:08 am
much ado wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:20 pm Somehow, seeing Trump look this unhappy makes me feel good.

I must be a bad person.
To be fair, that looks like it was taken at a funeral. Black Ties and so on.

I did a search around and its from -
Former US President Donald Trump and his son Barron Trump attend the funeral of former first lady Melania Trump's mother, Amalija Knavs, at Bethesda-by-the-Sea Church, in Palm Beach, Florida, on January 18, 2024. (Photo by GIORGIO VIERA/AFP via Getty Images) AFP via Getty Images © Provided by Forbes
So ya he was probably miserable that he had to be there.
Also too Melania wouldn’t let Turnip sit in the car with her. I love the video of her kicking his ass out of the car.
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

I saw Eric will be on Life Liberty Levin tonight.

?? When was that pic of tfg and Barron taken? He does look miserable. Poor thing. Not.
neonzx

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

Kendra wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 11:32 am
?? When was that pic of tfg and Barron taken? He does look miserable. Poor thing. Not.
Think Melania's moms funeral. I don't think he was sad over the death but annoyed he had to interrupt his day..
pipistrelle

trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

Kendra wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 11:32 am I saw Eric will be on Life Liberty Levin tonight.

Yeah, I doubt he was sad over loss of mother-in-law, more either it interrupted his day or he thought he should look sad. Barron likely was sad as I'm guessing he had a relationship with those grandparents.
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by AndyinPA »

I think he had a closer relationship with them than his dad. I think he spent a lot of time with them, maybe even lived with them off and on,
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
bob

trump spawn

Post by bob »

There was some scuttlebutt that it was an open secret that Barron lived with his mom and maternal grandparents while his dad was president.
Image ImageImage
neonzx

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

bob wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 1:53 pm There was some scuttlebutt that it was an open secret that Barron lived with his mom and maternal grandparents while his dad was president.
I think there is truth to that story because where Barron was attending school then.
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

Well for the first year or so Melania stayed in Noo Yawk "to be with her son who was attending school there." Then the NY Gossip Mags started sniggering that she was playing hide the salami with one of her security guards, and Turnip ordered her to get her ass to the White House and she moved in in less than a week. Because he can whore all he wants but him being seen to be cuckolded was unacceptable.

Don't remember what happened to Barron in all this. Everyone was kinda not really paying attention to him because of age and stuff. Her Parents quietly moved to the white house with her though.
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

Suranis wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 2:45 pm Her Parents quietly moved to the white house with her though.
New info to me. Melania's parents moved into the WH residence?? :oldman:
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

neonzx wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 2:58 pm
Suranis wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 2:45 pm Her Parents quietly moved to the white house with her though.
New info to me. Melania's parents moved into the WH residence?? :oldman:
At least part time, ya

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/socie ... tor-knavs/
When Melania and Barron Trump moved from Trump Tower in New York City to the White House during the summer of 2017, Melania's parents, Viktor Knavs, 78, and Amalija Knavs, 75, accompanied them on the trip.

:snippity:

They live part-time in the White House.

Barron is very close to grandparents, with whom he reportedly speaks Slovenian, and Politico described them as "hyperinvolved" in his life. Politico also reported in 2017 that Melania's parents would "become more familiar figures around the White House"—much the way Michelle Obama's mother Marian Robinson did when she moved into the presidential mansion. According to The New York Times, the Knavs "split their time among an apartment in Trump Tower, Mr. Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club in Florida and the suite in the White House once used by Mrs. Obama’s mother."
That shows I was wrong about the timing of Melania's move of course but hey. This article says June 11th 2017 was the official moving day.

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/socie ... ouse-move/

She said "She loves it here." Uh huh.
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Eric Trump: We’re a good family. Never have done anything wrong
Don't quote me since I was still waking up, but I think I saw a blurb on Fox that Eric will be on Ingraham's show tonight. :yawn:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”