Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Chilidog

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Chilidog »

If you run a contest and don't make the effort to at least pretend that you have the cash (or the insurance policy) to cover a payout, isn’t that fraud?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Well that would go to the question of whether he has the money at the time he announced the contest.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

Would you buy a used car from Mike Lindell?
Largo al factotum.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Upholstery from rejected MyPillows :idea:
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Lumpy has some court deadlines today.....
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Lumpy's appeal (thanks!) on my unlawyerly and unsympathetic reading can be paraphrased: "The mark knew the so-called judges for the competition were Lumpy's stooges. He knew that even if every file consisted of plain ASCII text saying 'this is not election data' the prize would never be awarded. The arbitration panel and district court should have ruled that the mark was a mug and stupid to believe that the competition might be anything other than Lumpy's maniacal scam. The contract clearly implied the prize would never be paid out. If the law isn't going to protect scammers, there is something wrong with the world. All hail Trump and Lumpy, his anointed prophet."
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Lumpy's running through lawyers faster than the 34 felony guy
IMG_2170.png
IMG_2170.png (146.52 KiB) Viewed 1055 times
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

I wonder if missing (outstanding) $$$$$ in the lawyers bank account has to do with this.
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

He needs to start reading bus shelter ads. Or looking at the list of public defenders.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Rolodex wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 5:59 pm He needs to start reading bus shelter ads. Or looking at the list of public defenders.
I've never seen a PD assigned to a defendant in a civil case...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

I don't know how accurate this is, but I've seen it in a few places
Donald Trump at the Turning Point Rally Saturday, June 15 2024:

"I got indicted more than the legendary Alphonse Capone*, has anyone heard of Alphonse Capone? Scar Face. He was so mean that if he had dinner with a person and if he didn't like them he would kill the person. They would never find them again. Like Mike Lindell he wouldn't like Mike. 'Cause, you know why? He'd say 'those ads, they are driving me crazy, let's get rid of this guy!' Al Capone would take Mike out in two minutes. Mike’s beautiful new wife would say 'what the hell happened to my husband?' He'd never be found. He'd be buried under the World Trade Center."

*Not true.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Huh? :confuzzled:

He's nutso when he doesn't have a working teleprompter.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

The craziest thing is anyone marrying Mike Lindell (or Stephen Miller).
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

That particular attorney specializes in bankruptcy.

Of note is that he chose to withdraw just as the judge was about to grant the plaintiffs request to compel Lumpy to disclose all his assets and liabilities.

You would think that a bankruptcy lawyer would be used to clients who are either in total denial about their financial problems, or are actively trying to hide cash.

My bet is that Lumpy is both.

And I'm also willing to bet that the reason that he is trying to withdraw is because Lumpy is trying to get his lawyer involved in Lumpy's financial malfeasance.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

could be.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

From last Friday.

I, Cary Joshi, pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1746, declare as follows:

1. I am an attorney with Bailey & Glasser LLP. I am over the age of 18 and

make this declaration upon my personal knowledge.

2. On June 4, 2024, the Court issued an order (ECF No. 79) which, among other

things, rescheduled for July 17, 2024, at 9:30 AM CT, the hearing on Petitioner’s pending

Motion to Compel Responses to Post-Judgment Discovery (ECF No. 62).

3. On June 13, 2024, the Court issued an order (ECF No. 81) directing counsel

for Petitioner to serve ECF No. 79 and ECF No. 81 directly on Respondent (i.e., Lindell

Management, LLC) and to file a declaration of service of the same by June 20, 2024.

4. On June 18, 2024, I emailed Douglas Wardlow, General Counsel for

Respondent, attaching both ECF No. 79 and ECF No. 81, and inquiring whether Mr.

Wardlow was able to accept service of both documents on behalf of Respondent.

5. On June 18, 2024, about five minutes after sending the email described in

paragraph 4 above, Mr. Wardlow responded to my email saying that he was able to accept

service on behalf of Respondent.

Wardlow appears to be a Grade-A tool.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Wardlow
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Mike Lindell is ANGRY! He was shown to be a FOOL!

First, he announced his HUGE VICTORY -- he was RECALLING ROBIN VOS!!!

Then, the WEC said HUH? NO. Bozo Michael Gableman is FURIOUS too also.

Keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Lindell Flips.JPG
Lindell Flips.JPG (149.36 KiB) Viewed 468 times

Huge Vidtory.JPG
Huge Vidtory.JPG (156.38 KiB) Viewed 468 times

Huge Vidtory 2.JPG
Huge Vidtory 2.JPG (123.43 KiB) Viewed 468 times

But then.... 😿😿😿😿😿

Lindell Flips Out.JPG
Lindell Flips Out.JPG (172.51 KiB) Viewed 468 times

No Vos 2.JPG
No Vos 2.JPG (165.08 KiB) Viewed 468 times

https://x.com/Orly_licious/status/1806853350366806068
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I just got spam-pillows that were $69.98 are only $19.98 with a July 4 promo code. Yeah, jumping right on that.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

He's never going to stop trying to get rid of the Wisconsin Election Commission. :lol:
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Worse than Lindell's usual hijinx -- he's actively trying to create chaos on Election Day. Alerted Richer, AZ & PA SOSes, and NASED @NASEDorg The National Association of State Election Directors. His stupid plan is at https://electioncrimebureau.com/VIP/. He's a menace and can't be bankrupted soon enough.
Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 8m
🚨 Heads up @stephen_richer @NASEDorg @AZSecretary @PAStateDept
& Election Officials: Mike Lindell is encouraging chaos in the #2024Election. "Voter Identity Protection" (VIP) counsels to obtain a mail-in ballot, then go to the polls & try to vote twice: https://electioncrimebureau.com/VIP/

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious
🚨 Mike Lindell's "Voter Integrity Program" (VIP) Step 6 is to obfuscate to election officials and not admit receiving a mail-in ballot to "check for identity theft". Outrageous to try and gum up the system on Election Day. @stephen_richer @NASEDorg @AZSecretary @PAStateDept

Mike's BS:
https://electioncrimebureau.com/VIP/

VIP.JPG
VIP.JPG (133.52 KiB) Viewed 318 times

VIP 2.JPG
VIP 2.JPG (192.4 KiB) Viewed 318 times

VIP 3.JPG
VIP 3.JPG (162.5 KiB) Viewed 318 times

VIP 4.JPG
VIP 4.JPG (154.39 KiB) Viewed 318 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

Folks are leaving excellent comments.
Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 1m
🚨 Warn election officials: Mike Lindell's election shenanigans escalate. His email incites chaos for the #2024Election via "Voter Integrity Protection" (VIP) at https://electioncrimebureau.com/VIP/. He's a menace who can't be bankrupted by Dominion et al soon enough.
PS: Marks, send MONEY
Needed.JPG
Needed.JPG (132.72 KiB) Viewed 308 times

Deputizing.JPG
Deputizing.JPG (151.36 KiB) Viewed 308 times

Needed 3.JPG
Needed 3.JPG (157.39 KiB) Viewed 308 times

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

He needs to be locked up. Maybe he will be if he commits election fraud.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

I notice he's left out the proper response from the poll worker in step 6 "If told by poll worker that a mail-in ballot has already been issued..." Wonder how many people will assume this means that they are a victim of identity theft.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”