The dregs of birther remainders.

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
realist

Post by realist »

They’re all just f’g ignorant AND stupid.
Entertaining at times. But still ignorant and stupid.

:roll:
Image X 4
Image X 32
bob

Post by bob »

It looks as if brave Rondeau disabled comments for Zullo's latest :yankyank: .
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

the Obama birth-certificate image presented to the public 13 years ago
:daydreaming:

I was younger then. :oldman:
She was drinking some dreadful vegetable smoothie
concoction that looked like minced caterpillars.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

realist wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:49 pm They’re all just f’g ignorant AND stupid.
Entertaining at times. But still ignorant and stupid.

:roll:
You omitted "and hateful"
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Did I miss the part where Zullo presented any real evidence for the claim that the Obama LFBC PDF file was produced using the Ah'Nee BC?
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Reality Check wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:36 am Did I miss the part where Zullo presented any real evidence for the claim that the Obama LFBC PDF file was produced using the Ah'Nee BC?
Estiveo_20240430_074350.jpg
Estiveo_20240430_074350.jpg (119.04 KiB) Viewed 918 times
Image Image Image Image
bob

Post by bob »

Reality Check wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:36 am Did I miss the part where Zullo presented any real evidence for the claim that the Obama LFBC PDF file was produced using the Ah'Nee BC?
:rotflmao:

1. At the final presser, Zullo looked his 9 points, and the Obama and Ah'Nee birth certificates were not similar enough. Or too similar. I fergit which "proves" the forgery, but Obama's FAILED the Zullo Goldilocks test.

2. Zullo refuses to engage with anyone who doesn't have real experts. Which is why Zullo will never disclose what his eggspurts say.

And Zullo is hidden by Rondeau's skirt she turned off comments for her latest in this series. That'll show the paid naysayers!
Image ImageImage
Sam the Centipede

If you're using the words "real evidence" in their correct sense, of course not! Horse droppings masquerading as Taitz-style eblidense is the best they ever had.

We never did get to see that super-secret report they commissioned by - if my memory doesn't fail me - an Italian consultancy. That's a shame. Even at this distance it would be fun to read it.

That report apparently - again iirc - supported their assertions so well that they wouldn't release it. Yeah, right.

Birtherreport.com is now gone.

A RWNJ called Andrew Dart - not a name I recall hearing before - still has a live website with anti-Obama rantings, a neat summation of their racist imaginings: http://www.akdart.com/obama.html and http://akdart.com/obama22.html
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:00 am If you're using the words "real evidence" in their correct sense, of course not! Horse droppings masquerading as Taitz-style eblidense is the best they ever had.

We never did get to see that super-secret report they commissioned by - if my memory doesn't fail me - an Italian consultancy. That's a shame. Even at this distance it would be fun to read it.

That report apparently - again iirc - supported their assertions so well that they wouldn't release it. Yeah, right.

Birtherreport.com is now gone.

A RWNJ called Andrew Dart - not a name I recall hearing before - still has a live website with anti-Obama rantings, a neat summation of their racist imaginings: http://www.akdart.com/obama.html and http://akdart.com/obama22.html
Yes, ForLabs was the Italian Company that Zullo hired to opine on the LFBC authenticity. About the only thing concrete they found was that a Xerox WorkCentre scan was the source of the PDF file posted by the White House in April 2011.

I looked back at an article Doc C posted debunking Gillar's 9 points of forgery video Zullo played at the hurriedly arranged not a press conference on December 14, 2016.
https://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2016/12 ... e-closely/

It is pretty obvious that Zullo and Gillar wee desperate to get something out there before the lame duck Sheriff Arpaio left office in early January and Sheriff Penzone took over. Zullo knew his days as Cold Case Posse Commander were numbered so they threw in some vague claims from ForLabs together with Gillar's claims that the Obama LFBC was somehow copied from the Ah"nee certificate. The "9 Points of Forgery" were debunked almost immediately. I think Zullo knew the video was horse hockey and that's why they took no questions at all.

Zullo's fears about the future of the CCP were well founded. During his first month in office Sheriff Penzone disbanded the Cold Case Posse and barred Zullo from being a member of any posse. I believe Zullo moved to Houston some time later.

Edit: I have a pretty good idea who the anonymous source who emailed Doc most of the material for that article is but I will not name him.
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

I wrote this comment after the final "press conference" in December 2016. It is just as true today as it was then:
Reality Check says:
December 30, 2016 at 12:40 pm (Quote)

You made some excellent points Alg. This wasn’t a noble cause that went bad because Mike Zullo took it over for his own self interest. It was a stupid idea from the beginning. A bunch of older white Republicans decided that the perfectly valid birth certificate released during the campaign in 2008, multiple statements from the Department of Health in Hawaii, and finally a specially issued long form birth certificate with a fully documented chain of custody weren’t good enough for them when a black President was involved. So they petitioned their racist hero Sheriff Arpaio to do something about it. He was more than happy to do so.

Arpaio knew it would be both a sham and a political mistake to pursue such an idiotic investigation with paid county resources so he gave it to his friend Mike Zullo and the volunteer powerless Cold Case Posse. That way he could put his personal stamp of approval on it and use it for endless fund raising. Arpaio knew his base would love him even though he was only pretending to investigate something.

Other than the sham conclusion by Zullo and Arpaio that Obama’s long form certificate was forged the only other outcome was that Secretary of State Bennett was pressured into asking for a verification letter from the Hawaii Department of Health that Barack Obama was indeed born in Hawaii. This was a ridiculous request by Bennett for which he should be ashamed. No law required it and he only requested it for one candidate in 2012. Rather than drag it out Hawaii complied with his request.
alg: That’s because he knows the whole thing was horse hockey from the very beginning. He chose to have a handful of wannabe cop goofballs make believe investigate the thing because he knew it would have been improper for him to devote the true weight of his office to this nonsense.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Zullo is the Ron Swanson of Birthers. His evidence is a card that says "I can say whatever I want."
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

"If I were to tell you, I would have to kill you!" :lol:
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comments:
Lucius Boggs wrote:My last comment either did not make it out of moderation all I asked was whether the CCP and Mr. Zullo were wrong in July 2012 when they said Obama’s birth certificate number was out of sequence because it was higher than the Nordyke twins’ number.

Mr. Zullo even went on TV to make that claim and said he would be the first to admit it if he was wrong.

Did my comment violate the comment policy?

BTW, I also included this image of Bruce Henderson’s Hawaiian birth certificate. Helike Ah’Nee has a lower certificate number than Obama and the Nordyke’s even though he was born at the same time as Ah’Nee.
Rondeau wrote:We are just tired of misinformation here. I checked your claims, and they are not correct. Case closed.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Image ImageImage
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Lying Sharon wrote: I checked your claims, and they are not correct. Case closed.
Reality Check wrote:So has Zullo every made a single mistake in your opinion? And how did you check out the claims? Please tell us.

To help you here is a list of birth certificates from August 1961 in alphabetical order:

Ah’Nee – 09945 – August 23rd, Accepted/Filed August 24th

Henderson - 10285 - August 25th, Acccepted/Filed September 1st

Nordyke, Susan – 10637 – August 5th, Accepted/Filed August 11th

Nordyke, Gretchen – 10638 – August 5th, Accepted/Filed August 11th

Obama, Barack – 10641 – August 4th, Accepted/Filed August 8th

Sunahara, Virginia* – 11080 – August 4th, Accepted/Filed August 10th

Waidelich, Stig – 10920 – August 5th/Accepted/Filed August 8th

I had not seen the Henderson BC before but notice that it fits perfectly in alphabetical sequence. Sunahara as we all know did not survive and lived only for a day..

bob

Post by bob »

P&E: The nbC “Two-Citizen Parents” Issue:
'DeMaio' wrote:It is frequently argued by opponents of the “two-citizen parents” requirement of Emer de Vattel’s definition of a “natural born Citizen” (“nbC”) found in Book 1, Ch. 19, § 212 of The Law of Nations (1758), that the requirement “is nonsense.”
"DeMaio" proceeds to waste many electrons proving that assertion.

Nothing, like you've seen before. And before. And before. :yawn: :callonme: :yankyank:
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

Same song and dance.

:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
Image X 4
Image X 32
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Joe Leland wrote:
'DeMaio' wrote:if competent contrary historical or logical evidence exists, your humble servant would be pleased to receive it
William Rawle . . . .
Rondeau wrote:We’re already heard this.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Rondeau reprints the same :yankyank: from DeMaio for the eleventy-gazillionth time, and complains that a response is repetitive? :doh:

Of course:
'DeMaio' wrote:The intrepid P&E Editor correctly notes that the commenter is offering up old narrative…, and unlike wine, it has not improved with age.

The commenter ignores the condition of the invitation: “if competent contrary historical or logical evidence exists, your humble servant would be pleased to receive it” (Emphasis added).

The citation by the commenter to William Rawle’s 1829 book underscores the incompetent nature of Rawle’s claim regarding the meaning of the term “natural born Citizen (“nbC”) in the Constitution.

Rawle may have founded the “oldest remaining law firm” in America, but the notion that the Founders would have agreed with Rawle’s blanket definition is, respectfully, both fatuous and ill-reasoned.
Zombie Apuzzo "DeMaio" wins again!

Some jerk*'s comments aren't making it past moderation. :think: :crying:

* :whistle:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Speculation Growing over Trump’s VP Pick:
On Monday’s “The Benny Show” hosted by Benny Johnson, a donor meeting held at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate this past weekend might have provided a hint as to who the 45th president and 2024 presumptive Republican presidential nominee will choose as his running-mate.

As The Post & Email has reported after Fox News’s John Roberts raised the question with Rubio in March, vice-presidential candidates from the same state as Trump, whose legal residency is Florida, could be barred if challenges are brought invoking the 12th Amendment.

Additional names floated were former 2024 Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy, former Hawaii Congresswoman and 2020 presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard, and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, who also attempted to win the Republican nomination but suspended his campaign.

Johnson invited viewers to comment on who their VP choice might be.

Early in the broadcast’s live chat, one commenter opined that neither Ramaswamy nor Rubio is a “natural born Citizen,” an argument often made at The Post & Email given their parents were not U.S. citizens when they were born within the U.S., Ramaswamy in Ohio and Rubio in Florida.

A rando's comment is newsworthy!!! :towel:

Judging from jsl55's disqus feed, this person is a long-time birther.
Image ImageImage
Sam the Centipede

Off Topic
bob wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 3:42 pm P&E: Speculation Growing over Trump’s VP Pick:
On Monday’s “The Benny Show” hosted by Benny Johnson, a donor meeting held at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate this past weekend might have provided a hint as to who the 45th president and 2024 presumptive Republican presidential nominee will choose as his running-mate.
"The Benny Show" made me smile because it triggered a distant memory of something amusing I heard from a Brit during the Falklands Conflict between the UK and Argentina in the early 1980s. British soldiers were told to stop referring to the Falklanders as "bennies", a reference to a character of notoriously limited intelligence in a tv soap. Of course they soldiers resisted, orders must be obeyed to the letter, but not necessarily to the spirit. Ok, I decided to search and apparently this is the story with better details according to some rando:
I recall reading that the name "Bennies" came about because many islanders wore woolly hats like the Benny character in Crossroads. The authorities decided this was disrespectful and orders were given that it was to cease. This led to the the term "SAB" (still a benny) which further evolved into "stills".
It sorta fits with the birther/republican world, a swamp of idiocy, with or without woolly hats.
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

The corollary was that the Falklanders used the phrase to the various squaddies as "Whennies"....for some boasting muppets with their "when I was here", "when I was there"
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Benny Hawkins in Crossroads, played by Paul Henry.
Hic sunt dracones
bob

Post by bob »

Good to see Right Side Phil hasn't changed.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Steube on Rubio as Trump’s VP:
Just after noon EDT on Thursday’s “The Benny Show,” host Benny Johnson asked guest and congressman Greg Steube about his thoughts on the possibility of 2024 presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald J. Trump choosing Sen. Marco Rubio as his running-mate, a topic Johnson also covered on his show Monday.

Not discussed in the interview was the question of whether Rubio is constitutionally eligible to the vice-presidency in accordance with another provision of the U.S. Constitution: Article II, Section 1, clause 5, which requires the president be a “natural born Citizen.”
Shrouding birthers is newsworthy! :towel:
Image ImageImage
Sam the Centipede

bob wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 3:07 am Shrouding birthers is newsworthy! :towel:
Oh c'mon bob!

"Shrouding" implies a deliberate act of not engaging with someone trying to promote an argument.

This is simple indifference, nobody cares; insofar as they are noticed at all, the birthers are tossed into the same "are they still around? what is wrong with these idiots?" bin as flat earthers, moon landing deniers, etc.

The old tree falling in a forest problem: if nobody listens to the birthers, do they even have an opinion?
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Cort Wrotnowski
Thursday, May 9, 2024 11:57 PM

ok. Not natural born. I didn’t know that. But I have other issues with Rubio. I will be blunt. He is virtually an empty suit. Someone needs to show me the intellectual depth in Rubio required to be president. It has been said, he is more like a salesman than a politician. I would agree with that.
That is a name from the past. Cort filed one of the first Birther lawsuits in 2008. He filed against the then SoS of Connecticut Susan Bysiewicz.
https://scholar.google.com/scholar_case ... i=scholarr

Return to “Other weirdos”